ADVERTISEMENT

Monday night college football VT and FSU will be intense

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
The NFL would lose money and ratings if college football was on Monday and Sunday night like this. VT at FSU tonight will be intense. Crowd will be rocking down in Tallahassee. This isn’t a neatral site non sell out bust. This is at Doak Campbell in front of 85,000+ at the home stadium. Big time college football atmosphere. It’s here folks.

Tune in and enjoy the awesome atmosphere and great college tradition on Monday night. It will actually be cool to see football on Monday night that is intense, fun and has tradition. NFL sucks. It’s like blahhhhhhhhh blahh blahhhhh. NFL=Snoozefest. NFL=Anthem protesting liberal thugs. No thanks!!!!!

And this applies to WVU how exactly?

No thanks. Nothing to see in that game. If a hole opens up and swallows Doak, come back on here and let me know. I might, doubtful but might, tune in for the aftermath. I would just as soon come on here and read your rantings about how great WV players are. Both are equally as interesting but at least I get entertained by the responses.

It’s college football. I don’t watch NFL so I’m enthused to be able to watch a big college game yet another night. Should be interesting matchup. Watch the Seminole throw torch in grass. Great pregame tradition. Love college sports.

I'm a huge vt fan. Its campus is only about 40 minutes from the WV border. It's practically another WV team. It even shares half its name with WVU. What's not to like? My only issue is that when we play, I don't know who to root for.

I'm a huge vt fan. Its campus is only about 40 minutes from the WV border. It's practically another WV team. It even shares half its name with WVU. What's not to like? My only issue is that when we play, I don't know who to root for.
Wrong board.

I might be wishy-washy on our coaches in that I'll praise and criticize when I think it's fair, but one place where I'll never waver is my hatred for all things associated with virginia.

I might be wishy-washy on our coaches in that I'll praise and criticize when I think it's fair, but one place where I'll never waver is my hatred for all things associated with virginia.
My kids still think the Virginia motto is Virginia is for losers.

VT are a bunch of fake military cucks.

FSU has the blood of Chief Osceola.
They are not a bunch of frauds hiding behind their Corps of Cadets.

“Watch the Seminole throw torch in grass. Great pregame tradition.”

lol, from a poster who could be entertained for hours by a ceiling fan

If your watching it you see the intense, rocking atmosphere, hype, buzz in the pregame opening. VT then marches right up and scores 7-0.

I am too busy with GregJacobs wife.

Are you sure you want to mess with his wife
AMBp353.gif

If the NFL only had 100,000 players from the state of WV, they would be rocking. You need to jump all over that Pride.

I know it’s 1 game but Willie Taggart the new FSU Head Coach was a terrible hire. He really didn’t do that great at lowly USF and wasn’t going to do better than 7-5 ever at Oregon against the weak PAC 12. He would have ran Oregon into ground quick. He will run FSU into ground. They looked a mess. Jimbo will be missed. Jimbo left that place cause Tallahassee is a slum fest. It’s thug city. Taggart will get fired after 3 seasons if he last past 2. He’s a horrible head coach. Always will be. He’s over his head badly.

ACC needs WVU badly. WVU has raised academic profile and they need us badly. FSU isn’t ever going to be a traditional power anymore. They have been average the last 10-15 years other than Jimbo helping them 2-3 years and getting that title. Other than that they started sucking with Bowden in last several years. USF beat them 1 year.

Louisville football also wasn’t nothing special even with Lamar Jackson and Petrino together but now Petrino doesn’t have Lamar Jackson. Louisville won’t make any noise without Lamar. Louisville, FSU, UNC going backwards. UNC just lost to lowly California. They sucked bad last year and appear to be going back down hill. VT will end up average at years end. Clemson is all ACC will have that’s elite. Without FSU being top 10 the ACC just doesn’t have the teams needed. Miami looked horrrible and has no QB and no offensive line. They won’t beat anybody real good. NC State is solid. They may play WVU tough cause it will be their wildest crowd ever. It’s like a national title to NC State with WVU coming in to Raleigh. It will be actually rocking.

The ACC would be so much better with WVU. WVU would benefit as well. It’s a great fit. We also bring great basketball to ACC.

That game looked like 2 old people knocking boots in a pool of mayo. Both were sloppy and looked like sh!t. I'm not impressed with either one and I've never been sold on Willie Taggert. Jimbo had them running with a Ferrari and they hand the keys off to a guy that's never driven anything better than a Pontiac. He wasn't even good at Oregon, but the only reason he got the job was they felt he could keep FL kids in FL.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Pratt all jokes aside your spot on too about the bad Willie Taggart. Look up his past coaching and he didn’t actually light the world on fire at lowly USF. He went 2-10 and 4-8 first 2 seasons at USF. Then went 8-5 and 10-2 when QB Quentin Flowers saved his coaching life. He wasn’t impressive there in 4 years. They play nobody.

Taggart career head coach record is now 47-52. Wow. He was 47-51 when hired by FSU. This guy is going to be fired and exposed quickly. You know FSU fans know he sucks too. He is horrible. He makes Charlie Strong look like Nick Saban.

Willie Taggart is a poor mans Charlie Strong. That ain’t good for FSU. This guy is going to embarrass himself at FSU. He will be fired the minute it’s ok to fire him. They give everybody 2-3 years. He’s not HC material in the power 5.

I was surprised they even hired Taggart...

Western Kentucky 16-20 (11-13)
South Florida 24-25 (18-14)
Oregon 7-5 (4-5)
FSU 0-1 (0-1)

FSU is going to fall off like Florida and Miami, Fl. had done in the past.

WVUfanforever I don’t run and put anybody on ignore. I type the truth and Americans hate truth.

WVUallen spot on that’s the shocking thing. He lost everywhere. He’s like howdy doodie. FSU is going to drag the program down for years trying to recover from this dope. Absolutely a horrible hire. AD should be fired for hiring this bad HC. He’s done already. ACC will bleed from a badly coached FSU for years. They will fire and start over in 2-3 years.

WVUfanforever I don’t run and put anybody on ignore. I type the truth and Americans hate truth.

You typed that Monday’s game was going to a “great college matchup and great environment”

That was not truth

You also have typed some gems such as “Dana will never win more than 7 games” and “the NBA is losing money everywhere”

Speak not of truth, Simpleton

Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT