ADVERTISEMENT

Lyons and Holgorsen

nope just asking him to provide his proof.

You have been provided proof all your doing is making a fool out of yourself. The websites i have provided will show you that Wvu has had 14 players drafted since 2013. They also will show you that Oklahoma is the only team in the big 12 that's had more just accept defeat and stop discrediting yourself

You have been provided proof all your doing is making a fool out of yourself. The websites i have provided will show you that Wvu has had 14 players drafted since 2013. They also will show you that Oklahoma is the only team in the big 12 that's had more just accept defeat and stop discrediting yourself

I think he wants you to name them for him. I don't think you will, which means he'll have to actually look it up himself.

I think he wants you to name them for him. I don't think you will, which means he'll have to actually look it up himself.

Even if i named every single player he would still play stupid and deny it. but as you have pointed out on several occasions be careful of what you say if your not willing to actually research it

denie

" That's our program. Until we can produce instate talent like the blue bloods we will always be where we are."

This was a quote he directed at rootmaster, I would like to know what he means when he says blue bloods because if wvu isn't a blue blood than that would mean that 9/10 schools in the big 12 aren't Blue bloods based on players drafted in the last 4 years. In terms of in state talent Oklahoma only had 2 recruits from the state of Oklahoma in their last class and they didn't really have many from Texas either

denie

" That's our program. Until we can produce instate talent like the blue bloods we will always be where we are."

This was a quote he directed at rootmaster, I would like to know what he means when he says blue bloods because if wvu isn't a blue blood than that would mean that 9/10 schools in the big 12 aren't Blue bloods based on players drafted in the last 4 years. In terms of in state talent Oklahoma only had 2 recruits from the state of Oklahoma in their last class and they didn't really have many from Texas either

I don't thinking comparing NFL draftees provides a comprehensive view of programs.

You'd really need to compare the yearly recruiting classes, perhaps star rankings and class rankings, NFL Draft picks, and the actual system the coach runs (pro-style v. spread, defensive scheme, ect.), and even the amount of upper classmen on the roasters.

The NFL Draft picks would be a variable in the equation, certainly...but does that alone portray and accurate view of a program?

Probably not.

I think having two defensive backs drafted this year shows that Dana took rebuilding the defense seriously. That's a critical position in this league.

Folks say Dana doesn't take defense seriously but he did a great job with it and playing without Joseph probably hurt us more than we noticed.

denie

I don't think there is any measurement where WVU would be considered a blue blood program, but I suppose "blue blood" is open for interpretation though.

For me I'd put only handful of programs in that category. ND, Michigan, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Ohio State.

Of course, these programs have been producing top talent for decades, and even they struggle to win championships.

Hopefully this positive trend continues for us. The fact Dana is putting more players in the NFL shows he's doing something right.

denie

deny is not spelled "denie". I would expect a supposed NP or PA to know that. Lol. I think you should know what "blue blood" means. To be a blue blood, WVU would be demanded and expected to win 10-13 games a year. Schools that demand that are the blue bloods like Ohio state, USC, Alabama, etc. WVU is not a blue blood.

Now, sheath(s)?.....

What's up with 'sheath(s)'? That word reminds me of accessories sometimes reluctantly worn by men during extracurricular activities! LOL

What's up with 'sheath(s)'? That word reminds me of accessories sometimes reluctantly worn by men during extracurricular activities! LOL
lmao! It's something medical our self proclaimed NP or PA should know something about. I asked him a question awhile back regarding it. He has dodged it repeatedly because he can't find the answer on webmd. Lol

Sheath:

1. Any enveloping structure, such as the membranous covering of a muscle, nerve, or blood vessel. Any sheathlike structure.

2. A specially designed tubular instrument through which special obturators or cutting instruments can be passed, or through which blood clots, tissue fragments, and calculi can be evacuated. :cool2:

Sheath:

1. Any enveloping structure, such as the membranous covering of a muscle, nerve, or blood vessel. Any sheathlike structure.

2. A specially designed tubular instrument through which special obturators or cutting instruments can be passed, or through which blood clots, tissue fragments, and calculi can be evacuated. :cool2:
good job. However, my question to him was whether you can or cannot give Iv fluids or medications through a sheath. And if you can, which one? And, what are we checking before we can remove a sheath?

good job. However, my question to him was whether you can or cannot give Iv fluids or medications through a sheath. And if you can, which one? And, what are we checking before we can remove a sheath?

Now I get it. Even with a daughter who's an ER RN, way outside my knowledge base.

I don't thinking comparing NFL draftees provides a comprehensive view of programs.

You'd really need to compare the yearly recruiting classes, perhaps star rankings and class rankings, NFL Draft picks, and the actual system the coach runs (pro-style v. spread, defensive scheme, ect.), and even the amount of upper classmen on the roasters.

The NFL Draft picks would be a variable in the equation, certainly...but does that alone portray and accurate view of a program?

Probably not.

I think having two defensive backs drafted this year shows that Dana took rebuilding the defense seriously. That's a critical position in this league.

Folks say Dana doesn't take defense seriously but he did a great job with it and playing without Joseph probably hurt us more than we noticed.

Recruiting classes are subjective and in actual rankings wvu's recruiting classes have been similar to the rest of the Big 12 in the last 4 years. Only Texas and Oklahoma have had significantly better classes according to the people that do the rankings

lmao! It's something medical our self proclaimed NP or PA should know something about. I asked him a question awhile back regarding it. He has dodged it repeatedly because he can't find the answer on webmd. Lol

Your the one people are laughing at. What does a sheath have to do with the fact that Wvu has had 14 players drafted since 2013 and in that span only Oklahoma has had more? Why do you keep wanting to change the subject? what does spelling have to do with anything. In terms of medical knowledge How many parts in a TKA? Whats the difference between certain chemo drugs and what decisions are made deciding which options are best. I am sure that a psychiatrist could answers these questions just as well as some body with your supposed background

You have dodged the question about Wvu's draft success repeatedly because your too much of a can of tuna to admit its true. Last i checked this is a sports message board and not a nursing board. Only a coward like yourself would try and change the subject

deny is not spelled "denie". I would expect a supposed NP or PA to know that. Lol. I think you should know what "blue blood" means. To be a blue blood, WVU would be demanded and expected to win 10-13 games a year. Schools that demand that are the blue bloods like Ohio state, USC, Alabama, etc. WVU is not a blue blood.

Now, sheath(s)?.....

So is Texas a Blue blood or Nebraska their not winning ten games a year. Alabama wasn't winning 10 games a year before Nick. Is USC continually winning 10 games a year. I guess Blue Bloods need good coaching too. So i guess since you haven't named 1 Big 12 school on this list then that means none of the schools are Blue bloods in the Big 12. I would expect that someone that is an RN like you claim too be would have the critical thinking skills necessary to do the research required to prove or disprove the claim that Wvu's 14 players drafted since 2013 is 2nd to Oklahoma. My medical expertise would say that this is selective amnesia on your part. Common trait of a coward

Your the one people are laughing at. What does a sheath have to do with the fact that Wvu has had 14 players drafted since 2013 and in that span only Oklahoma has had more? Why do you keep wanting to change the subject? what does spelling have to do with anything. In terms of medical knowledge How many parts in a TKA? Whats the difference between certain chemo drugs and what decisions are made deciding which options are best. I am sure that a psychiatrist could answers these questions just as well as some body with your supposed background
well you thought you were the wise guy trashing RN's and laughing at non medical people unaware of what a PA or NP stands for. Btw a TKA is a total knee replacement. Or acronym for total knee arthroplasty. It typically consists of replacing 3 parts. Answering your chemo drugs would be possible if youre more specific on which ones. Now, answer mine mr PA/NP. You've dodged it for months. My sheath(s) questions are basic enough that your supposed background should be able to answer.

Also provide the list and proof I've asked for regarding WVU. It should be simple for you.

well you thought you were the wise guy trashing RN's and laughing at non medical people unaware of what a PA or NP stands for. Btw a TKA is a total knee replacement. Or acronym for total knee arthroplasty. It typically consists of replacing 3 parts. Answering your chemo drugs would be possible if youre more specific on which ones. Now, answer mine mr PA/NP. You've dodged it for months. My sheath(s) questions are basic enough that your supposed background should be able to answer.

Also provide the list and proof I've asked for regarding WVU. It should be simple for you.

Its pathetic that you continue to try and change the subject. Its funny how you couldn't answer the questions regarding TKA when its was 1st directed to you or the more detailed question regarding the chemo drugs or the proof that was requested concerning contact 1 or 2 precautions or something proving that TB is droplet precautions when in fact its airborne precautions. Since this is a message board dedicated to talking spots i doubt anyone cares. Someone with your supposed background should be able to research claims as simple of whether WVU has had 14 players drafted since 2013 and if any other team outside of Oklahoma has had more in that time period. Pretty much everyone on here knows the answer by now even Mr selective amnesia yourself. You have been a big disappointment to the fans hoping to see Rocky 7. Your nothing more than Apollo Creeds sparring partners in Rocky 2

You've already been provided the websites that give you the ability to answer the questions. Stop playing stupid and acting like you haven't. Someone with your supposed background should know how to look this up. Since certain posters on here have pictures of themselves I found yours on line so next time they cross your path they'll know its you

your-guide-female-reproductive-system_Female_Reproductive_System.jpg

Reactions: GoWVU
Its pathetic that you continue to try and change the subject. Its funny how you couldn't answer the questions regarding TKA when its was 1st directed to you or the more detailed question regarding the chemo drugs or the proof that was requested concerning contact 1 or 2 precautions or something proving that TB is droplet precautions when in fact its airborne precautions. Since this is a message board dedicated to talking spots i doubt anyone cares. Someone with your supposed background should be able to research claims as simple of whether WVU has had 14 players drafted since 2013 and if any other team outside of Oklahoma has had more in that time period. Pretty much everyone on here knows the answer by now even Mr selective amnesia yourself. You have been a big disappointment to the fans hoping to see Rocky 7. Your nothing more than Apollo Creeds sparring partners in Rocky 2

You've already been provided the websites that give you the ability to answer the questions. Stop playing stupid and acting like you haven't. Someone with your supposed background should know how to look this up. Since certain posters on here have pictures of themselves I found yours on line so next time they cross your path they'll know its you

your-guide-female-reproductive-system_Female_Reproductive_System.jpg
haha I can answer any medical question your little webmd mind can come up with. I already know you are lying about your profession since you don't know about contact 2. I see you are still dodging my questions. Why is that? Lol

He's no more my friend than you are.
haha I can answer any medical question your little webmd mind can come up with. I already know you are lying about your profession since you don't know about contact 2. I see you are still dodging my questions. Why is that? Lol

Well last i checked this is a sports message board. Why are you so scared to admit that only Oklahoma has had more draft picks than Wvu since we have been members of the Big 12? Is it because it hurts your argument that we can't do better than 7-5 where in the Big 12 now theory or does it prove that wvu's recruiting has been on par with the majority of the conference according to Rival in the last 4-5 years. Only Oklahoma and Texas are significantly better according to most recruiting services. In regards to contact precautions there is just contact there is not a 1 or a 2 as you claim and TB is airborne precautions and not droplet as you have previously stated. If you like I can provide you with the CDC website again that proves this and make you look like a bigger fool than you already do.

Well last i checked this is a sports message board. Why are you so scared to admit that only Oklahoma has had more draft picks than Wvu since we have been members of the Big 12? Is it because it hurts your argument that we can't do better than 7-5 where in the Big 12 now theory or does it prove that wvu's recruiting has been on par with the majority of the conference according to Rival in the last 4-5 years. Only Oklahoma and Texas are significantly better according to most recruiting services. In regards to contact precautions there is just contact there is not a 1 or a 2 as you claim and TB is airborne precautions and not droplet as you have previously stated. If you like I can provide you with the CDC website again that proves this and make you look like a bigger fool than you already do.
if you worked in healthcare, you most certainly would know about contact 2 for cdiff. You would know that TB is both airborne and droplet. You would know that TB requires a papr mask, gloves, gown, etc. however, you do not work in acute care or any healthcare facility

Secondly you've been asked to provide the proof to your claim. And you still dodge my sheath questions. Lol.

Yeah, but is that a real line, or like one of Obama's lines? Where in the world did that expression originate, anyway? And another, "I've got a bone to pick with you." What is the literal meaning of that?

I assume it just means you've crossed a boundary.

I actually take it to mean someone has just gone beyond the bounds of good taste or surpassed what the offended considers acceptable language or civil communication.

if you worked in healthcare, you most certainly would know about contact 2 for cdiff. You would know that TB is both airborne and droplet. You would know that TB requires a papr mask, gloves, gown, etc. however, you do not work in acute care or any healthcare facility

Secondly you've been asked to provide the proof to your claim. And you still dodge my sheath questions. Lol.

If you worked in healthcare you would actually know that TB is airborne precautions and not droplet you would know what differentiates airborne from droplet. you would also know that the CDC sets the criteria for this and it can be found on their website . If you actually worked in healthcare you would know that the CDC doesn't recognize contact 1 from 2 its only a term specific to whatever dump your working in and is not a recognizable industry standard Like from instance contact green and contact lavender. If you actually have the credentials you claim you would know how to look up how many drafts picks a team has had and how it compares to other teams within a conference

If you worked in healthcare you would actually know that TB is airborne precautions and not droplet you would know what differentiates airborne from droplet. you would also know that the CDC sets the criteria for this and it can be found on their website . If you actually worked in healthcare you would know that the CDC doesn't recognize contact 1 from 2 its only a term specific to whatever dump your working in and is not a recognizable industry standard Like from instance contact green and contact lavender. If you actually have the credentials you claim you would know how to look up how many drafts picks a team has had and how it compares to other teams within a conference
if you actually worked in healthcare you would not be relying on webmd for your information and would know how things really work in this profession. Most certainly a competent PA/NP could answer basic medical questions such as my sheath questions. God help your patient whose nurse calls you for anything in the middle of the night. I think you are likely the inside joke within your facility. Hopefully you work under the direction of a physician who likely is forced to babysit you on whether it's ok to give colace or Tylenol lol

if you actually worked in healthcare you would not be relying on webmd for your information and would know how things really work in this profession. Most certainly a competent PA/NP could answer basic medical questions such as my sheath questions. God help your patient whose nurse calls you for anything in the middle of the night. I think you are likely the inside joke within your facility. Hopefully you work under the direction of a physician who likely is forced to babysit you on whether it's ok to give colace or Tylenol lol

Two nurses aids fighting over who has the most medical terminology. I've seen it all now.

BSN, RN, CNOR, CRNA, is the route I took.

ADVERTISEMENT