ADVERTISEMENT

Lyons and Holgorsen

if you actually worked in healthcare you would not be relying on webmd for your information and would know how things really work in this profession. Most certainly a competent PA/NP could answer basic medical questions such as my sheath questions. God help your patient whose nurse calls you for anything in the middle of the night. I think you are likely the inside joke within your facility. Hopefully you work under the direction of a physician who likely is forced to babysit you on whether it's ok to give colace or Tylenol lol

You obviously have no clue about differences from one facility to the next. you have probably worked at some dumpy level 3 facility your whole life and haven't a clue about how things are different from one place to the next. Im a sure an NP or PA would that works in a psych hospital or clinic would have know problem answering your questions. They would probably do a better job than you answering a simple question about Chemo drugs but your continued avoidance of Wvu's draft success and pathetic attempts at trying to change the subject just reinforce your incompetence and lack of knowledge of football

You obviously have no clue about differences from one facility to the next. you have probably worked at some dumpy level 3 facility your whole life and haven't a clue about how things are different from one place to the next. Im a sure an NP or PA would that works in a psych hospital or clinic would have know problem answering your questions. They would probably do a better job than you answering a simple question about Chemo drugs but your continued avoidance of Wvu's draft success and pathetic attempts at trying to change the subject just reinforce your incompetence and lack of knowledge of football
still dodging my sheath questions, eh? I answered yours about the TKA. You never specified your chemo drugs. How come you can't answer me webmd? Not available online to the medically illiterate?

Btw: learn the difference between No and know. Lol

Your boy Stew was unqualified for the position, should never have been hired and firing him was the only responsible action to take. I'm sorry that ruffles your feathers but it's the truth.

No other major football program in the country would ever even consider him as a HC candidate, and none ever did.

I support Dana and I'll support our next coach. You however cannot say the same. If it were up to you John Raese would be our university President and Pastilong would have his own statue next to Jerry West.

you all are so stupid....

(while PricRod, left Morgantown with his Hair Plugs on fire)
most of you, spent every day 24 hours per day "bad mouthing" a 70% winning percent coach
(simply, from fan insecurity)
while begging for "god for saken" Terry Bowden...

then from guilt when Bill Stewart passed,
you all stated how great a man, Bill Stewart was....
drooled over him, far little to late..

in the end, it was PricRod that caused this turmoil, because he wasn't "man enough"
to take responsibility for choking vs Pitt...that game performance has never been discussed at length.. because PRod's departure over shadowed that Pitt effort

the only thing that Oliver Luck did (while as an AD that had one foot out the door)
worth mentioning was not allowing PricRod to return....everything else was going to happen

put that down in your resume..

as for DH,
he'll sign an extension but he's letting you all blindly do his negotiating....

if DH doesn't sign,
it's his fault and his ego fault for departing....

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Seems to me Coach Holgorsen decided to negotiate a salary and contract extension on the football field instead of in an office. I have to respect that. Congrats to Coaches Seider and Crook for their raises and Seider for his extension.

ADVERTISEMENT