ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Liberty Bowl: West Virginia football vs. Army

giphy.gif

What a Clown Show.

Coaches at halftime: Maybe we need to run more pre-snap shifts or 1-yard out patterns to the TE. Maybe let the QB hold the ball longer or give the ball to Brown less often.

They will fire up the PS3 and play some NCAA '14 and figure this thing out.

And remember, Army doesn't have scholarship players.

That's not entirely accurate. I mean, yes they don't give athletic scholarships, but they have players who get their tuition waived in some form or fashion to come and play. They just don't call it "athletic scholarships".

So Brown said he can "assure" that the QB turnovers won't happen in the 2nd half. Interesting. Why didn't he assure it before the kick off?

That's good. Give up a touchdown drive -- all running plays -- and then try to thug it up.

Real Classy. Real smart. And we wonder why we stink.

Here comes the comeback. Don't tell anybody but we're going to try MORE pre-snap shifts. We'll confuse the hell out of Army.

What's bothering me the most is I wasted my time waiting for this game.

If we go three and out, game over. Army is just going to grind it out. We don't seem to have am answer for their attack. We are now France.

Reactions: spreadoption
If we go three and out, game over. Army is just going to grind it out. We don't seem to have am answer for their attack. We are now France.
I dont think it matters if we go 3 and out or not. I dont think we have a game plan for this game. If we do, what is it?

Kendall sparked us, but let's be honest, some of those throws weren't very good. I'd like to see something from Greene. He's returning next year. Who cares if we win, because the coaches didn't coming in to it. See if the freshman can give us something to look at in the off-season.

Reactions: RAK
THIS IS CRAZY! That's 10 drops.

EDIT: And Reese Smith hasn't been in there, only special teams. Why is that?

No position should be safe for any WR next year. And the WR coach needs to be fired.

Reactions: RAK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT