ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Liberty Bowl: West Virginia football vs. Army

Must limit mistakes and score at every opportunity. Punting 7 times is not a plus in this one.

Must limit mistakes and score at every opportunity. Punting 7 times is not a plus in this one.
If they're unable to stop Armys rushing attack, WVU won't get the ball seven times.

I think they will, but maybe take a possession or two to get used to what they do. You can practice for it, but until you actually face it, it's really difficult to stop early on.

With all that said, I think WVU blows them out, like 38 to 7, especially if they get up by a couple scores early, and force Army to do things they're incapable of doing.

If they're unable to stop Armys rushing attack, WVU won't get the ball seven times.

I think they will, but maybe take a possession or two to get used to what they do. You can practice for it, but until you actually face it, it's really difficult to stop early on.

With all that said, I think WVU blows them out, like 38 to 7, especially if they get up by a couple scores early, and force Army to do things they're incapable of doing.

Don't have to stop it just slow it down. Don't allow 200 to 300 plus on the ground. In their 2 losses Army had 182 to Cincinnati. But they got 270 against Tulane and lost 38 to 12.

So far, two things I think:

1. When does Army try to run wide?

2. When do we snap one over the QB's head? Every shotgun snap has been high.

Wanting to hear from the apologists about this game, and really this season. We are no better than 3 years ago.

These guys have got to stop trying to start sh!t with Army. They're not going to react the way you want, and you're going to get flagged.

And this Mickey mouse offense is what we have to look forward to next year

What a Clown Show.

Coaches at halftime: Maybe we need to run more pre-snap shifts or 1-yard out patterns to the TE. Maybe let the QB hold the ball longer or give the ball to Brown less often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT