ADVERTISEMENT

Just like the Buckeyes

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
we are in next to last place in the conference.

I see why our game went to overtime. Two evenly matched teams.

Unlike the Buckeyes, who are 15-11, WVU is 9-17. Unlike the Buckeyes, who are #65 in the NET, WVU is #149 in the NET. Unlike the Buckeyes, who are #96 in the RPI, WVU is #180 in the RPI. Unlike the Buckeyes, who have not lost any games at home to creampuffs, WVU has lost to both Radford and Monmouth. I see why you're so desperate for validation, but you're not getting it here.

Fact: OOC games count, no matter how many times you spin like a top. The facts are that Ohio State is 15-11, and WVU is 9-17. That's why the computer ratings are so vastly different. Stop begging for validation.

Fact: OOC games count, no matter how many times you spin like a top. The facts are that Ohio State is 15-11, and WVU is 9-17. That's why the computer ratings are so vastly different. Stop begging for validation.
look forward to seeing yall play in the ncaa tournament

As usual, Cold as a turd's posts age like sh1tty wine. Just like MICHIGAN, but unlike Ohio State, WVU is the very last place team in a 14-team conference.

As usual, Cold as a turd's posts age like sh1tty wine. Just like MICHIGAN, but unlike Ohio State, WVU is the very last place team in a 14-team conference.
Just when the air was starting to smell good in here again because of his absence. the Witless Wonder shows up with more of his same old BS like we are envious that his team is 13th in a 14 team league.

lol. You posted like a minute after it happened. poor fella. Try to spend your Saturday more wisely

lol. You posted like a minute after it happened. poor fella. Try to spend your Saturday more wisely
More like 15 minutes, but be sure to deflect and divert from your epic failure of a thread. Y'all are 9-18 now, which at least is better than the Skunk Weasels, but not by much.

P.S. I work almost every Saturday, as my offices are very peaceful when the phone isn't ringing off of the hook, and I'm not getting bombarded by e-mails. Although I didn't see a second of your latest loss, I made sure to look for a score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT