ADVERTISEMENT

7-13 Bobbsey Twins and Their Amazing Symmetry...

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
The two biggest delusional clowns on here continue their reach-arounds about their obsession: The Ohio State Buckeyes. The Buckeyes' basketball team isn't good, but these idiots think that they have any room to talk when these are the facts:

(1) Both of their favorite college basketball teams are a putrid 7-13;

(2) Both of their favorite college basketball teams have embarrassing NET rankings in the hundreds;

(3) Both of their favorite college basketball teams have lost two humiliating games at home (vs. Monmouth, Radford, Long Beach State and McNeese...LOL);

(4) Both of their favorite college basketball teams are in the bottom two teams of their conferences (the Skunk Weasels are 14th in a 14-team conference-LMAO).

Class dismissed, imbeciles! :middlefinger:[banana]:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The two biggest delusional clowns on here continue their reach-arounds about their obsession: The Ohio State Buckeyes. The Buckeyes' basketball team isn't good, but these idiots think that they have any room to talk when these are the facts:

(1) Both of their favorite college basketball teams are a putrid 7-13;

(2) Both of their favorite college basketball teams have embarrassing NET rankings in the hundreds;

(3) Both of their favorite college basketball teams have lost two humiliating games at home (vs. Monmouth, Radford, Long Beach State and McNeese...LOL);

(4) Both of their favorite college basketball teams are in the bottom two teams of their conferences (the Skunk Weasels are 14th in a 14-team conference-LMAO).

Class dismissed, imbeciles! :middlefinger:[banana]:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
just remember the nuts lost to meatchicken....and while we are at it WV best win(s) Kansas and Texas......ahia states best win...WVU...and it took so much out of them that they haven't been worth a damn since then.....so besides the used car salesman who is the REAL imbeciles here?....we all have seen your schedule

just remember the nuts lost to meatchicken....and while we are at it WV best win(s) Kansas and Texas......ahia states best win...WVU...and it took so much out of them that they haven't been worth a damn since then.....so besides the used car salesman who is the REAL imbeciles here?....we all have seen your schedule
Oh, not only does he remember losing to THE MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, but he also is aware that he's lost three straight to a Juwan Howard led The MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY. That has to sting, especially when you add 3rd base Ryan Day also losing to THE MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY three times in a row.

The butt hurt is strong.

Oh, not only does he remember losing to THE MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, but he also is aware that he's lost three straight to a Juwan Howard led The MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY. That has to sting, especially when you add 3rd base Ryan Day also losing to THE MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY three times in a row.

The butt hurt is strong.
Congrats on your Super Bowl win and putrid 7-13 record. Next time, speak louder as I can't hear you very well all the way down there in the basement of a 14-team conference. Only Coach Coward has done worse when he coached his little girls' team to a ninth-place finish in an eight-team tournament...LMAO!

Just remember that y'all lost your Super Bowl to the Buckeyes, and had your souls ripped and shredded in Cleveland. You're so desperate for validation that you want to give your team credit in a loss (of all things) for Holtmann's annual winter swoon. Ohio State beat Rutgers right after it won your Super Bowl, dumb a$$. Oh, and congrats on your "best wins." Hang on banner for beating overrated Big 12 teams. Texas sucks and Kansas is a mediocre road team that just lost at Iowa State. When your team is 7-13, though, I understand why you're so desperate for validation. Carry on to your next M-Herd reach-around, loser....

King must need a hearing aid.

Seems he's unable to hear the chatter of a team with a 2-7 conference from his lofty 3-6 perch, despite losing in embarrassing fashion from said 2-7 team.

Just remember that y'all lost your Super Bowl to the Buckeyes, and had your souls ripped and shredded in Cleveland. You're so desperate for validation that you want to give your team credit in a loss (of all things) for Holtmann's annual winter swoon. Ohio State beat Rutgers right after it won your Super Bowl, dumb a$$. Oh, and congrats on your "best wins." Hang on banner for beating overrated Big 12 teams. Texas sucks and Kansas is a mediocre road team that just lost at Iowa State. When your team is 7-13, though, I understand why you're so desperate for validation. Carry on to your next M-Herd reach-around, loser....
I'll say this once more so you can understand....WV had no super bowl this year......and as for beating rutgirls big freaking deal.....check WV's record against them sometime

I'll say this once more so you can understand....WV had no super bowl this year......and as for beating rutgirls big freaking deal.....check WV's record against them sometime
My obvious point, which you apparently were too dense to understand, was that if WVU had taken any souls in its LOSS to Ohio State--something that only a delusional person would actually think--Ohio State would not have won its next game. BTW, 10-9 Rutgirls would beat the Old Fold & Blew like a drum this season.

Did Rutgers turn into a powerhouses in basketball while I wasn't looking?
No, but Rutgirls' current coach is good enough to convince his players to play very hard for him and make the NCAA tournament at least once, which is something the Scarlet Knights hadn't done is decades, IIRC. See my post to the Slowest of Heads, too, as he's not making any sense, as usual.

My obvious point, which you apparently were too dense to understand, was that if WVU had taken any souls in its LOSS to Ohio State--something that only a delusional person would actually think--Ohio State would not have won its next game. BTW, 10-9 Rutgirls would beat the Old Fold & Blew like a drum this season.
we left just enough to let you think you got by unscathed......as you can truly see it wasn;t enough......and the day won;t be seen when rutgirls beat WV in anything other than guidos

No, but Rutgirls' current coach is good enough to convince his players to play very hard for him and make the NCAA tournament at least once, which is something the Scarlet Knights hadn't done is decades, IIRC. See my post to the Slowest of Heads, too, as he's not making any sense, as usual.
something the scarlet knights haven't done in decades........how many times has WV been there in decades oh chaser of ambulances?......more than the nuts I bet

Oh, so the delusional geezer has convinced himself that WVU's NCAA basketball history is better than Ohio State's? Back to reality for you, Paw Paw:

NCAA Tournament appearances: Ohio State 35, WVU 31
NCAA Tournament records: Ohio State 58-34, WVU 38-31
NCAA Final Fours: Ohio State 11, WVU 2
NCAA National Championships: Ohio State 1, WVU 0

Deal with it.

Oh, so the delusional geezer has convinced himself that WVU's NCAA basketball history is better than Ohio State's? Back to reality for you, Paw Paw:

NCAA Tournament appearances: Ohio State 35, WVU 31
NCAA Tournament records: Ohio State 58-34, WVU 38-31
NCAA Final Fours: Ohio State 11, WVU 2
NCAA National Championships: Ohio State 1, WVU 0

Deal with it.
so you've been there 4 more times......for the first time in years you may actually be right about something....enjoy the feeling...you don't experience it very often

3-7 in conference is like being 2-5 in conference. Both records suck.....
Correct. Only a delusional, fake buckeye fan would brag about being 12th place in a 14 team league, after losing six out of their last eight. Lame duck coach Juwan Howard stole their souls and put them in a jar. That OT super bowl win over wvu really dismantled them.

Correct. Only a delusional, fake buckeye fan would brag about being 12th place in a 14 team league, after losing six out of their last eight. Lame duck coach Juwan Howard stole their souls and put them in a jar. That OT super bowl win over wvu really dismantled them.
you mean what souls they had left after WV took them twice

It's funny that you always resort to lies when you're getting your a$$ kicked. Tom Izzo beat your fake favorite team's a$$es last night to win his 700th game. If you really were a Skunk Weasles' fan, then you wouldn't be on here today beating your frail chest after getting b1tchslapped by a rival and sliding further into the Big 10's basement. #Fraud

make that 3-5 vs 3-7....
make that 3-5 in the toughest league in America......and I will again point out that the downfall started when the nuts had to expend every ounce of energy they had just to beat a BIG 12 bottom dweller at home in overtime......their super bowl finally won they have nothing left for the rest of the season.......kind of like football

make that 3-5 vs 3-7....
Congrats on beating fellow 3-5 Cincinnati at home by four whole points I guess. The worst Buckeyes team in decades trashed the Bearcats by 28 points in Maui last season, but you keep on being you...LOL

make that 3-5 in the toughest league in America......and I will again point out that the downfall started when the nuts had to expend every ounce of energy they had just to beat a BIG 12 bottom dweller at home in overtime......their super bowl finally won they have nothing left for the rest of the season.......kind of like football
I'll again point out that you're a delusional old geezer with marijuana induced brain rot. No matter how many times your dentures flap the same lie, Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl, then won its next game. You have no idea how happy I am that you lost your Super Bowl, as you're annoying as sh1t now, but would be ten times worse, if only you'd won your Super Bowl. I laugh at your stupidity every single day. LOLOLOLOL

Congrats on beating fellow 3-5 Cincinnati at home by four whole points I guess. The worst Buckeyes team in decades trashed the Bearcats by 28 points in Maui last season, but you keep on being you...LOL
says the guy bragging about beating Rutgers in OT and talks about how well they did last year. LOL

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I'll again point out that you're a delusional old geezer with marijuana induced brain rot. No matter how many times your dentures flap the same lie, Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl, then won its next game. You have no idea how happy I am that you lost your Super Bowl, as you're annoying as sh1t now, but would be ten times worse, if only you'd won your Super Bowl. I laugh at your stupidity every single day. LOLOLOLOL
you are obviously obsessed with the term super bowl....I...w...i..l...l.. e...x..p..l...a...i...n...t...h...i...s....s...l...o...w..l...y... so even you can understand...it was NOT WV's super bowl.....if there was one it would have been Kansas......so you go on and believe your fairy tale......just don't answer this while you are ambulance chasing.....posting and driving aren't safe....just like any lead ahia state has in any game...football or basketball......it's really bad for you when your best win is over an undermanned and undercoached WV team.....but you go on ahead with your fantasies

3-5 in the toughest conference. What's that get you. 12th place in a 14 team league?

3-5 in the toughest conference. What's that get you. 12th place in a 14 team league?
It's also a good thing you overload that schedule with a disproportionate amount of home games. Otherwise, you may not have any wins this year.

Reactions: KingCoal
I'm surprised that they are even 3-5.......when I looked at the schedule after what they did in pre conference I saw one win, which ironically was Cinci. Had you told me that this year's team would beat Kansas and Texas I would have told you to get to the funny farm ( can we still say that?)......given what I've seen so far if they manage 11 wins I will be shocked......it's one of those years and I hope there aren't any more for a while....and btw....THIS would have been the year that the herd might have had a shot.......you can thank your athletic dept for the missed opportunity

imagine where marshla would finish in that league......here's a hint.....looking up...at everybody........middle of the pack mid major team should not be talking smack.....just like WV should not and had better not be talking smack...not this year

says the guy bragging about beating Rutgers in OT and talks about how well they did last year. LOL
Hey, dumba$$: You're so rattled that you're making up sh1t now. Ohio State didn't need overtime to beat Rutgers and nobody posted otherwise. Moreover, the ancient dumba$$ who loves your idiotic posts, can't stop posting that WVU's Super Bowl loss ruined Ohio State's season, so I posted correctly that Ohio State won its next game after beating WVU, which happened to be against Rutgers. Sorry to debunk your fairy tale, but congrats on surging to 8-13...LOLOLOLOLOL

you are obviously obsessed with the term super bowl....I...w...i..l...l.. e...x..p..l...a...i...n...t...h...i...s....s...l...o...w..l...y... so even you can understand...it was NOT WV's super bowl.....if there was one it would have been Kansas......so you go on and believe your fairy tale......just don't answer this while you are ambulance chasing.....posting and driving aren't safe....just like any lead ahia state has in any game...football or basketball......it's really bad for you when your best win is over an undermanned and undercoached WV team.....but you go on ahead with your fantasies
Yeah, you should change the subject as stealing souls in a losing effort is bullsh1t that finally doesn't even make sense to your hippie lettuce ravaged brain. It was WVU's Super Bowl, and that's why WVU fought so hard to get its flunkies eligible just in time to get some run in before its Super Bowl. Too bad it didn't work.

It's also a good thing you overload that schedule with a disproportionate amount of home games. Otherwise, you may not have any wins this year.
i see king coal liked your post. Considering they are 0-5 in away games, it was an interesting post for him to like.

Last edited:
Dumbest post of the day. Congrats on the award.

Sorry that the Big 12 conference forced Kansas, Texas and Cincy to play WVU in Morgantown.

Yeah, you should change the subject as stealing souls in a losing effort is bullsh1t that finally doesn't even make sense to your hippie lettuce ravaged brain. It was WVU's Super Bowl, and that's why WVU fought so hard to get its flunkies eligible just in time to get some run in before its Super Bowl. Too bad it didn't work.
don't knock it till you,ve tried it.....best thing for my back until I can get the operation.....better than any pill or opioid

i see king coal liked your post. Considering they are 0-5 in away games, it was an interesting post for him to like.
More dumb-a$$ posts from the Peach State. Considering that Ohio State is 4-0 in neutral site games (and won a tournament, actually), beat that Mountaineer a$$, and WVU is 0-4 on the road and 0-4 in neutral site games, you really should STFU and stop embarrassing yourself. Y'all just moved all the way up to #143 in the NET rankings. Ohio State is a season worst #70, so y'all really suck.

More dumb-a$$ posts from the Peach State. Considering that Ohio State is 4-0 in neutral site games (and won a tournament, actually), beat that Mountaineer a$$, and WVU is 0-4 on the road and 0-4 in neutral site games, you really should STFU and stop embarrassing yourself. Y'all just moved all the way up to #143 in the NET rankings. Ohio State is a season worst #70, so y'all really suck.
fact: your winless in what's considered true road games. Hate to break the news to you attorney boy. Jury agrees with the facts. You've lost the case

fact: your winless in what's considered true road games. Hate to break the news to you attorney boy. Jury agrees with the facts. You've lost the case
Fact: YOU'RE a dumb a$$ and YOU'RE winless both on the road and at neutral sites (0-8). Most importantly, you lost your Super Bowl to the Ohio State Buckeyes, and nothing you post is going to change this painful fact. YOU'RE really bad at this debate game, so move along, peach fuzz.

Fact: YOU'RE a dumb a$$ and YOU'RE winless both on the road and at neutral sites (0-8). Most importantly, you lost your Super Bowl to the Ohio State Buckeyes, and nothing you post is going to change this painful fact. YOU'RE really bad at this debate game, so move along, peach fuzz.
sorry, the jury has spoken. winless in true road games. Welcome to the club.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT