ADVERTISEMENT

I OWN ALL OF YOU

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Every single dipsh1t who roots for WVU (or owned WVU season tickets and now pretends not to root for WVU) and posts on here regularly is owned by me. Absolutely owned. LOL at the mental midgets, Slow Biden, FakeMichiganFan, Stoned and Pestsider. All of you can't wait to rush to your little keyboards to brag about college basketball teams that have won 8 games each. That's right: the Skunk Weasels are 8-15, but FakeMichiganFan is pounding his itty bitty wittle chest, and the Old Fold & Blew fans are pounding their tiny frail chests about 8-14, including a Super Bowl loss to the mighty Buckeyes! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at all of you clowns!

Every single dipsh1t who roots for WVU (or owned WVU season tickets and now pretends not to root for WVU) and posts on here regularly is owned by me. Absolutely owned. LOL at the mental midgets, Slow Biden, FakeMichiganFan, Stoned and Pestsider. All of you can't wait to rush to your little keyboards to brag about college basketball teams that have won 8 games each. That's right: the Skunk Weasels are 8-15, but FakeMichiganFan is pounding his itty bitty wittle chest, and the Old Fold & Blew fans are pounding their tiny frail chests about 8-14, including a Super Bowl loss to the mighty Buckeyes! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at all of you clowns!
you own NOTHING except for maybe your van...I mean office if it's paid for.........you will not find a WV fan anywhere who expected anything more than an average season this year at best...if you will recall I said before the game that the nuts would win by 10......glad now I didn't bet......your "super bowl" drivel is nothing more than a smoke screen to hide how bad the used car salesman and his minions really are......and they have been that way since that fateful December day when WV not only spoiled YOUR superbowl but took your souls, girlfriends (those of you who had them) and your lunch money......WV spent the money, put the "girls" out to pasture, and....well.....you already know where the souls ended up...and now all your bragging has come back to bite you in the ass Mr Last Place......Karma is truly a bitch.........✌️

King self-owned himself by overworking the strongest part of his body, his lips and jaws.

14th!

Reactions: CAK125
you own NOTHING except for maybe your van...I mean office if it's paid for.........you will not find a WV fan anywhere who expected anything more than an average season this year at best...if you will recall I said before the game that the nuts would win by 10......glad now I didn't bet......your "super bowl" drivel is nothing more than a smoke screen to hide how bad the used car salesman and his minions really are......and they have been that way since that fateful December day when WV not only spoiled YOUR superbowl but took your souls, girlfriends (those of you who had them) and your lunch money......WV spent the money, put the "girls" out to pasture, and....well.....you already know where the souls ended up...and now all your bragging has come back to bite you in the ass Mr Last Place......Karma is truly a bitch.........✌️
WVU's Super Bowl loss has damaged you more than I ever could have imagined. Even more so than those embarrassing home losses to Radford and Monmouth. Your idol tHuggs has wrecked your favorite basketball program, and yes, Karma continues to bend you over and have her way with you. Perhaps, you should follow the former WVU season ticket holder's lead and pick a new team for which to root. The Virginia Cavaliers are in a much better place than the Old Fold & Blew, so hop aboard that bandwagon in your real home state.

tldr. someone seems upset they are in last place in their 14 team conference

tldr. someone seems upset they are in last place in their 14 team conference
Yeah, you don't have time to read my post, but had plenty of time to start a stupid thread about me at 2:41 a.m. this morning. Let me reduce this to six words for a clown with the attention span of a gnat: Still salty about Super Bowl loss.

Yeah, you don't have time to read my post, but had plenty of time to start a stupid thread about me at 2:41 a.m. this morning. Let me reduce this to six words for a clown with the attention span of a gnat: Still salty about Super Bowl loss.
it wasn't 2:41 a.m. on the west coast when i posted.

Welcome to last place in a 14 team league..

it wasn't 2:41 a.m. on the west coast when i posted.

Welcome to last place in a 14 team league..
I'll keep this short so that your attention doesn't wane, gnat: Welcome to the Super Bowl loser's bracket, where WVU sits alone, stewing in its own feces. I'll welcome you to the double digits win club if y'all ever get there. LMAO!

I'll keep this short so that your attention doesn't wane, gnat: Welcome to the Super Bowl loser's bracket, where WVU sits alone, stewing in its own feces. I'll welcome you to the double digits win club if y'all ever get there. LMAO!
you're taking last place hard. Sending you a virtual hug

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Think about what a jerk you are! I hope you have a family and share this post with them and see how proud they are of you after reading such a senseless rant.

Think about what a jerk you are! I hope you have a family and share this post with them and see how proud they are of you after reading such a senseless rant.
fear not.....he is a "lawyer" who chases ambulances to scare up clients......business must be slow so he's taking it out on the rest of the world......that plus his team can't beat michigan in anything relevant other than choking at the end of games, which further wads his panties

Your tears are succulent, but this thread was aimed at some very specific butt hurt fans (not you, a rare poster on this board), still smarting from the loss in WVU's Super Bowl, who spend all hours of the day and night talking smack to me.

fear not.....he is a "lawyer" who chases ambulances to scare up clients......business must be slow so he's taking it out on the rest of the world......that plus his team can't best michigan in anything relevant which further wads his panties
The admitted hippie lettuce smoker above spreads more lies, but I'm sure that the faux outraged new poster (he/she has to be a progressive) will give you a free pass because you root for WVU, even though you've lived in Virginia for decades and never could get into WVU.

Your tears are succulent, but this thread was aimed at some very specific butt hurt fans (not you, a rare poster on this board), still smarting from the loss in WVU's Super Bowl, who spend all hours of the day and night talking smack to me.
I am a rare poster as I am a person that only says something when I have something intelligent to say; unlike someone like you that has diarrhea of the mouth. Read my reply again and think about what a jerk you are with such a rant.

fear not.....he is a "lawyer" who chases ambulances to scare up clients......business must be slow so he's taking it out on the rest of the world......that plus his team can't beat michigan in anything relevant other than choking at the end of games, which further wads his panties
ambulance chasers are the worst. they attempt to get fees from mostly innocent people or companies and this only raises the cost of doing business in the country. Just like the politicians that try to redistribute wealth from people who actually work hard and earn money versus the freeloaders.

Reactions: CAK125
I am a rare poster as I am a person that only says something when I have something intelligent to say; unlike someone like you that has diarrhea of the mouth. Read my reply again and think about what a jerk you are with such a rant.
Nothing you posted was the least bit intelligent. However, you may have set a new board standard for faux outrage, so I'll give you that. As you're clenching your fists, stomping your feet and holding your breath, take a look at the number shots taken at me in threads and posts on this board, then send your virtue signals elsewhere. This is a smack board, where snowflakes tend to melt.

ambulance chasers are the worst. they attempt to get fees from mostly innocent people or companies and this only raises the cost of doing business in the country. Just like the politicians that try to redistribute wealth from people who actually work hard and earn money versus the freeloaders.
Exactly. For once, I agree with you.

Nothing you posted was the least bit intelligent. However, you may have set a new board standard for faux outrage, so I'll give you that. As you're clenching your fists, stomping your feet and holding your breath, take a look at the number shots taken at me in threads and posts on this board, then send your virtue signals elsewhere. This is a smack board, where snowflakes tend to melt.
Not a snowflake and not acting like a baby. Just being a reasonable and intelligent individual. You might want to try it sometime.

I go away and the board still think queenie is a cocksucker....LMAO...

Looks like you and turdboy are having a lover's argument...LMAO...

you are asking an awful lot here......could take years
I'm glad that you have found a fellow WVU fan who is almost as delusional as you. This imbecile thinks that by throwing tantrums and screaming "jerk" from behind his/her keyboard, he "sounds" intelligent. He's almost as delusional as you are, but you still wear the crown as the most delusional poster on Planet Earth, so congrats! It's good to be the best at something, right?

I'm glad that you have found a fellow WVU fan who is almost as delusional as you. This imbecile thinks that by throwing tantrums and screaming "jerk" from behind his/her keyboard, he "sounds" intelligent. He's almost as delusional as you are, but you still wear the crown as the most delusional poster on Planet Earth, so congrats! It's good to be the best at something, right?
Dude, take an honest look at your writing (or tantrums) compared to my articulation. I am merely attempting to appeal to what I hope is a bit of self relection by you as to how wacky you sound. I do not hide behind anything nor do I throw tantrums like others.

Dude, take an honest look at your writing (or tantrums) compared to my articulation. I am merely attempting to appeal to what I hope is a bit of self relection by you as to how wacky you sound. I do not hide behind anything nor do I throw tantrums like others.
Consider your mission a complete and utter failure. The hypocrisy of your posts is obvious, as your self-righteousness and indignation are directed only at me, and not at any of the WVU fans who post ad hominem attacks on here on a regular basis. Just look above in this thread, then tell me why you haven't called anybody else a "jerk" from the safety of your home. I'll wait, but we both know that you're a fraud.

Consider your mission a complete and utter failure. The hypocrisy of your posts is obvious, as your self-righteousness and indignation are directed only at me, and not at any of the WVU fans who post ad hominem attacks on here on a regular basis. Just look above in this thread, then tell me why you haven't called anybody else a "jerk" from the safety of your home. I'll wait, but we both know that you're a fraud.
As I thought, you are completely hopeless. I shall not waste any more time.

As I thought, you are completely hopeless. I shall not waste any more time.
I almost care what you think, fraud. Be sure to stand on your high horse and criticize the scumbag who called me a c0cksucker in this very thread. You won't because you're a hypocrite.

Funny thread - a guy posts that he owns everyone on this board, and in the meantime proves that he is the one that is owned by his daily visits and stupid responses to every thread.

Reactions: edenba
Funny thread - a guy posts that he owns everyone on this board, and in the meantime proves that he is the one that is owned by his daily visits and stupid responses to every thread.
Old buzzard, you hit the nail on the head!

Actually, I own only the WVU fans (past and present) who regularly post on his board, Ruth Buzzi. I didn't mention your handle because I was concerned about your advanced age and poor health, and didn't want to upset you. However, you are owned, too, as you fly like a moth to a flame whenever I post. Have you recovered from your Super Bowl hangover?

Actually, I own only the WVU fans (past and present) who regularly post on his board, Ruth Buzzi. I didn't mention your handle because I was concerned about your advanced age and poor health, and didn't want to upset you. However, you are owned, too, as you fly like a moth to a flame whenever I post. Have you recovered from your Super Bowl hangover?
You read too much into screen names, numbskull. I'm in perfect health and not nearly as old as you think I am. Now for a little friendly advice. The first step to addiction is admitting you have a problem - you are addicted to this board and can't live without it. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor by staying away from here for a while.

I betcha can't do it, which when you fail you will prove who is truly owned - and that is YOU.

While I've got your attention, have you hung that banner yet ?

You read too much into screen names, numbskull. I'm in perfect health and not nearly as old as you think I am. Now for a little friendly advice. The first step to addiction is admitting you have a problem - you are addicted to this board and can't live without it. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor by staying away from here for a while.

I betcha can't do it, which when you fail you will prove who is truly owned - and that is YOU.

While I've got your attention, have you hung that banner yet ?
Not a chance, Ruth Buzzi. I'm here to remind you regularly of your Super Bowl loss, especially since you love the idiotic fairy tale made up by Slow Biden, who still posts the same sh1t four years later. Today is a great day to be a Mountaineer (hater) wherever you may be! LOLOLOLOL

P.S. Not enough room in the rafters of Value City Arena to hang banners for ruining other schools' super bowls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT