ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes I just don’t know how to find the words to express my appreciation for all of you.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
10-3-22-usa-.jpg

Sometimes I just don’t know how to find the words to express my appreciation for all of you.

In the midst of an unprecedented legal onslaught, so many of you are standing by me by purchasing a copy of THE GREAT RESET and putting a review on Amazon or some other site.

How is it that every day for the past month, (since August 30) at least fifty of you have been posting a review on Amazon or purchasing a copy from the InfoWars store?

I am deeply humbled by this generosity of spirit you are showing and want you to know it gives me great strength as I continue in this fight.

In the midst of this darkness, I have experienced such enormous joy from guests I’ve had on my show, like Dr. Judy Mikovits, Mikki Willis, Patrick Byrne, and others, who inspire me with the sacrifices they have made for truth and the betterment of society.

I bought a copy...it's a very informative and eye opening read. Puts lots of what's going on today in perspective. Hard to argue against what he lays out as a long range plan and goal of globalists for a "new World order".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT