ADVERTISEMENT

7-13 Bobbsey Twins and Their Amazing Symmetry...

I'm surprised that they are even 3-5.......when I looked at the schedule after what they did in pre conference I saw one win, which ironically was Cinci. Had you told me that this year's team would beat Kansas and Texas I would have told you to get to the funny farm ( can we still say that?)......given what I've seen so far if they manage 11 wins I will be shocked......it's one of those years and I hope there aren't any more for a while....and btw....THIS would have been the year that the herd might have had a shot.......you can thank your athletic dept for the missed opportunity
You think the Herd would have had a shot this year? I'm guessing you haven't watched any MU games this year. Head to the funny farm.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
It's also a good thing you overload that schedule with a disproportionate amount of home games. Otherwise, you may not have any wins this year.
.........says the guy whose team ALWAYS schedules a game every year against former WVIAC schools. I hope you didn't have dog shit on your shoe before you stuck your foot in your mouth.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that they are even 3-5.......when I looked at the schedule after what they did in pre conference I saw one win, which ironically was Cinci. Had you told me that this year's team would beat Kansas and Texas I would have told you to get to the funny farm ( can we still say that?)......given what I've seen so far if they manage 11 wins I will be shocked......it's one of those years and I hope there aren't any more for a while....and btw....THIS would have been the year that the herd might have had a shot.......you can thank your athletic dept for the missed opportunity
Lord only knows how many farmers you have offended.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
.........says the guy whose team ALWAYS schedules a game every year against former WVIAC schools. I hope you didn't have dog shit on your shoe before you stuck your in your mouth.
i saw the ending of the marshall game last night. they lost to a terrible odu team. Old man coach Dan was all pissy and looked like Biden chasing an official down versus shaking hands. 1-8 conference foe and it's the refs fault. He looked like a roomba trying to go the right way on the court.

i saw the ending of the marshall game last night. they lost to a terrible odu team. Old man coach Dan was all pissy and looked like Biden chasing an official down versus shaking hands. 1-8 conference foe and it's the refs fault. He looked like a roomba trying to go the right way on the court.
It's really embarrassing Marshall is participating in men's basketball as a token sport, led by an AAU/high school coach. Of all the sports they could potentially compete in at a decent high level, basketball is the one, just like other similar schools, Creighton, Xavier, etc. By sports, I mean traditional sports, football, basketball, baseball.

The soccer program and now women's basketball prove that if you go all in, you can compete on a national level. Women's hoops aren't quite there yet, but they have a coach and a style of play that gives them a punchers chance. Hillbilly Dan hoops have a team loaded with non Division 1 players, and they can't even compete in one of the worst conferences in D1 hoops.

Reactions: Humptod
no i haven;t
You may not have had, but did you know ohio state lost again tonight? 3-8 now, and dropping faster than 3rd base Ryan Day.

LMAO at Kung Fool. He's having a bad last couple of months. Michigan football won more games in January than the Buckeyes basketball team.

You may not have had, but did you know ohio state lost again tonight? 3-8 now, and dropping faster than 3rd base Ryan Day.

LMAO at Kung Fool. He's having a bad last couple of months. Michigan football won more games in January than the Buckeyes basketball team.
was that loss to the guys or the girls?.......how many did caitlin put up against them?

It's really embarrassing Marshall is participating in men's basketball as a token sport, led by an AAU/high school coach. Of all the sports they could potentially compete in at a decent high level, basketball is the one, just like other similar schools, Creighton, Xavier, etc. By sports, I mean traditional sports, football, basketball, baseball.

The soccer program and now women's basketball prove that if you go all in, you can compete on a national level. Women's hoops aren't quite there yet, but they have a coach and a style of play that gives them a punchers chance. Hillbilly Dan hoops have a team loaded with non Division 1 players, and they can't even compete in one of the worst conferences in D1 hoops.
giving away my age here...had a good friend at Glenville who played for Oceana when they were really good......went home with him one weekend and we journeyed to Mullens to play some hoops....and both the D'antonis were there......I was way out of my league that night.....I'll say this though.... the doctrine could sure shoot the lights out back then..

LMAO at the fvcking loser who rushes to a WVU message board on a Friday night to flap her little c0cksucker about Ohio State, which is so embedded in her head that she spends her Friday nights obsessing about the Buckeyes. The Skunk Weasels' basketball team has won ONE basketball game since 12/16/23, but congrats on your Super Bowl win! Be a better troll, you shrimp. I laugh at you every single day, former WVU season ticket holder.

giving away my age here...had a good friend at Glenville who played for Oceana when they were really good......went home with him one weekend and we journeyed to Mullens to play some hoops....and both the D'antonis were there......I was way out of my league that night.....I'll say this though.... the doctrine could sure shoot the lights out back then..
was that loss to the guys or the girls?.......how many did caitlin put up against them?

Start your own thread with your mindless drivel about your "glory days," Paw Paw. You really should drop the bong, as your buddy Stoned started a thread about the Lady Buckeyes' win over Caitlin Clark & Company a few weeks ago. Radford is missing its village idiot, and so is Monmouth.

Start your own thread with your mindless drivel about your "glory days," Paw Paw. You really should drop the bong, as your buddy Stoned started a thread about the Lady Buckeyes' win over Caitlin Clark & Company a few weeks ago. Radford is missing its village idiot, and so is Monmouth.
you said recently that WV sucks because they lost on the road in overtime to the nuts......well it didn't take the hawkeyes overtime to beat the nuts so by your own admission ahia state sucks....and at least I had a "glory day"

I didn't look, but was assuming they lost to the girls since it wasn't the normal blowout we're used to seeing with blohio st games.

Michigan Wolverines hockey also kicked blohio st awse last night.

Michigan Wolverines own blohio st.

you like to mention radford and monmouth but you never mention texas or kansas......how many top 25 teams have the nuts beaten this year?........your best win was against West Virginia...how pitiful is that?...and from the looks odf things you better leave WV alone and worry about beating meatchicken.......in anything

you said recently that WV sucks because they lost on the road in overtime to the nuts......well it didn't take the hawkeyes overtime to beat the nuts so by your own admission ahia state sucks....and at least I had a "glory day"

I didn't look, but was assuming they lost to the girls since it wasn't the normal blowout we're used to seeing with blohio st games.

Michigan Wolverines hockey also kicked blohio st awse last night.

Michigan Wolverines own blohio st.
you like to mention radford and monmouth but you never mention texas or kansas......how many top 25 teams have the nuts beaten this year?........your best win was against West Virginia...how pitiful is that?...and from the looks odf things you better leave WV alone and worry about beating meatchicken.......in anything
Not one time did I post that WVU sucks because it lost to Ohio State, and it wasn't a true road game, you ancient idiot. WVU sucks because it lost to Monmouth and Radford at home, and is 8-13 on the season, that's why WVU sucks. Texas isn't close to being a Top 25 team now, as the Pronghorns were criminally overrated when they played in Morganhole. As for your little butt buddy, did you see him hide from the fact that he spent his Friday night obsessing over the Buckeyes? He's flapping his c0cksucker incessantly these days because he knows that Hairball has fvcked his supposed favorite football program going forward and the sh1tty Michigan basketball program has won one game in seven weeks and will have to visit Columbus in a few weeks. Karma is going to fvck the shrimp just like it did the geezer on 12/30/23. Again, sorry, not sorry, about your Super Bowl loss. (Because you two can't stop reaching around each other and you're both an incredible waste of time, I am responding to you lovers in one post...LOL).

Not one time did I post that WVU sucks because it lost to Ohio State, and it wasn't a true road game, you ancient idiot. WVU sucks because it lost to Monmouth and Radford at home, and is 8-13 on the season, that's why WVU sucks. Texas isn't close to being a Top 25 team now, as the Pronghorns were criminally overrated when they played in Morganhole. As for your little butt buddy, did you see him hide from the fact that he spent his Friday night obsessing over the Buckeyes? He's flapping his c0cksucker incessantly these days because he knows that Hairball has fvcked his supposed favorite football program going forward and the sh1tty Michigan basketball program has won one game in seven weeks and will have to visit Columbus in a few weeks. Karma is going to fvck the shrimp just like it did the geezer on 12/30/23. Again, sorry, not sorry, about your Super Bowl loss. (Because you two can't stop reaching around each other and you're both an incredible waste of time, I am responding to you lovers in one post...LOL).
how many top 25 teams has ahia state beat this year?......plain and simple question even for you

how many top 25 teams has ahia state beat this year?......plain and simple question even for you
Not that I'm here to answer your brain-dead questions, but according to the NET rankings, which remove human biases, Ohio State has a better win than any of WVU's, and it was on a neutral floor and not at home. Put that in your bong and smoke it. Oh, and Monmouth is #177 and Radford is #205 in the NET, which is even worse than WVU's #145 NET ranking, so I understand as to why you keep throwing a tantrum when I mention these two humiliating home losses. You accused me of posting that WVU sucked because it lost to Ohio State, and I'm still waiting for you to quote the post that you conjured up in your pot-baked brain.

Not that I'm here to answer your brain-dead questions, but according to the NET rankings, which remove human biases, Ohio State has a better win than any of WVU's, and it was on a neutral floor and not at home. Put that in your bong and smoke it. Oh, and Monmouth is #177 and Radford is #205 in the NET, which is even worse than WVU's #145 NET ranking, so I understand as to why you keep throwing a tantrum when I mention these two humiliating home losses. You accused me of posting that WVU sucked because it lost to Ohio State, and I'm still waiting for you to quote the post that you conjured up in your pot-baked brain.
WVU basketball does indeed suck this year, that's clear to see. My question for you is, how does it feel knowing that your beloved Ahia State needed OT to beat the team that lost to Monmouth and Radford on it's home court? But here you are, still crowing about that win and calling it the Super Bowl.................do you realize how dumb that makes you sound?

Truth be told WVU, Ahia State, and Meatchicken will all 3 be sitting at home watching on TV when the big dance starts like all the other shitty teams that aren't good enough to make the cut this year.

WVU basketball does indeed suck this year, that's clear to see. My question for you is, how does it feel knowing that your beloved Ahia State needed OT to beat the team that lost to Monmouth and Radford on it's home court? But here you are, still crowing about that win and calling it the Super Bowl.................do you realize how dumb that makes you sound?

Truth be told WVU, Ahia State, and Meatchicken will all 3 be sitting at home watching on TV when the big dance starts like all the other shitty teams that aren't good enough to make the cut this year.
Shouldn't you be watching the Mormons vs. WVU, Buzzkill? Still incredibly salty about your Super Bowl loss, huh? WVU will always care far more about big brother Ohio State than the Buckeyes will care about the Old Fold & Blew. Kansas must really suck because the Jaysquawks lost to WVU, right? Do you know how dumb that makes you "sound," Pops? You never know what will happen in conference tournament play, as a bad Ohio State team went on a nice run last season, and tHuggy lucked out to win his only Big East title when all of the better conference teams choked against other opponents. I wouldn't bet on it, but you never know...

Shouldn't you be watching the Mormons vs. WVU, Buzzkill? Still incredibly salty about your Super Bowl loss, huh? WVU will always care far more about big brother Ohio State than the Buckeyes will care about the Old Fold & Blew.
If that is true why are you here daily on a WVU board? Dumbass.

Last edited:
you should really seek help for your anger issues......hari krishna........ooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmmm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT