ADVERTISEMENT

A PERFECT COLLEGE BASKETBALL WEEKEND

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
The Ohio State Buckeyes just completed a fabulous weekend of college basketball by upsetting the Nation's #2 team by the score of 73-69. Yesterday, the Old Fold & Blew slipped into the Big 12's basement with a another double-digit home loss, and the Skunk Weasles did the same, as the Skunks tightened their grip on the Big 10's basement. Sweet Caroline is being played at Value City Arena as I type this, which just rubs salt into the wounds of the Super Bowl losers.

I used to cut you WVU fans some slack, but Slow Biden showed me that he would be on here posting almost immediately after every single Ohio State loss, so here I am. I remember your being on here at all hours of the night/morning, jumping up and down with glee because Ohio State was in a last place tie for ONE game. Hope you're enjoying the sh!t at the bottom of the Big 12 where you belong...LOL

so you're still in 13th place out of 14 teams after today's big win? Lol.

congrats.

Ohio State is 15-11 and has beaten the best teams in the SEC and B1G, and, most importantly to you, ruined your Super Bowl. You can continue to yap about your almost Super Bowl win, but ya'll lost the most important game of your season in Cleveland. Y'all also had hideous home losses to Radford and Monmouth on your way to an abysmal 8-17 record. Nothing you post will change these facts.

The Ohio State Buckeyes just completed a fabulous weekend of college basketball by upsetting the Nation's #2 team by the score of 73-69. Yesterday, the Old Fold & Blew slipped into the Big 12's basement with a another double-digit home loss, and the Skunk Weasles did the same, as the Skunks tightened their grip on the Big 10's basement. Sweet Caroline is being played at Value City Arena as I type this, which just rubs salt into the wounds of the Super Bowl losers.
I got here too late....was having lunch.....i was GOING to congratulate you and your minions on a hard fought victory, and to say that your interim coach dresses much better than the usc but since you are being such a pompous ass about the whole thing I'll just say that even a nut finds a hog now and then.......you won your second super bowl fluffy....rejoice....and we all know what your first "super bowl" was

I got here too late....was having lunch.....i was GOING to congratulate you and your minions on a hard fought victory, and to say that your interim coach dresses much better than the usc but since you are being such a pompous ass about the whole thing I'll just say that even a nut finds a hog now and then.......you won your second super bowl fluffy....rejoice....and we all know what your first "super bowl" was
Sure you were, Pops. I'm just glad that we don't have to issue an APB out for you like we used to have to do after Ohio State's wins. Being 15-11 sucks, but I can't imagine how badly you must feel watching an 8-17 team playing out the string ever since it lost its Super Bowl on 12/30/23.

Ohio State is 15-11 and has beaten the best teams in the SEC and B1G, and, most importantly to you, ruined your Super Bowl. You can continue to yap about your almost Super Bowl win, but ya'll lost the most important game of your season in Cleveland. Y'all also had hideous home losses to Radford and Monmouth on your way to an abysmal 8-17 record. Nothing you post will change these facts.
and neither will being 13th in a 14 team league. Even at 15-11. You're 13th for a reason

Yeah, our career video editor interim coach and a bunch of misfits put together since last June have landed our team dead last in the Big 12. Meanwhile Ahia State stands 13th in the Big 10................and here you are crowing about how great the Suckeyes are.

Last edited:
and neither will being 13th in a 14 team league. Even at 15-11. You're 13th for a reason

Yeah, our career video editor interim coach and a bunch of misfits put together since last June have landed our team dead last in the Big 12. Meanwhile Ahia State stands 13th in the Big 10................and here you are crowing about how great the Suckeyes are.

Typical desperate WVU fans. Conference standings aren't everything or final at this point, but you're holding on tightly to them because that's all you have, notwithstanding the fact that WVU is dead last in its conference. Nonconference games count and matter, especially when you beat the first place SEC team and a blue blood like UCLA, and win a tough holiday tournament. Winning those games is what gives a team a 15-11 record instead of the terrible 8-17 record that results from losing OOC games to creampuffs like Radford and Monmouth.

Typical desperate WVU fans. Conference standings aren't everything or final at this point, but you're holding on tightly to them because that's all you have, notwithstanding the fact that WVU is dead last in its conference. Nonconference games count and matter, especially when you beat the first place SEC team and a blue blood like UCLA, and win a tough holiday tournament. Winning those games is what gives a team a 15-11 record instead of the terrible 8-17 record that results from losing OOC games to creampuffs like Radford and Monmouth.
Your obsession with everything WVU and especially this board shows you aren't playing with a full deck. I suppose according to your logic since the Suckeyes upset the #2 ranked team today, that Ahia State is #1,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm sorry you have to come to a WVU board to seek some type of validation.

But 13th out of 14 is still 13th. Even with some OOC wins.

"but ya'll lost the most important game of your season in Cleveland..."

The cock fights behind the 7-Eleven?

Another perfect college basketball weekend!:

Ohio State 60 @ Michigan State 57
Purdue 84 @ Michigan 76
WVU 64 @ Iowa State 71

Another perfect college basketball weekend!:

Ohio State 60 @ Michigan State 57
Purdue 84 @ Michigan 76
WVU 64 @ Iowa State 71
that was an amazing last second shot by the buckeyes. Hope you got some more ambulance cases by working on Saturday

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
that was an amazing last second shot by the buckeyes. Hope you got some more ambulance cases by working on Saturday
I don't sue people, dude, but keep deflecting, as basketball is cutting you deeply these days. Remember all of your posts about not winning a true road game? I do. Guess what: WVU is one of only three power conference teams not to have won a single road game. DePaul and Vanderbilt are the others. Congrats on being a member of such an exclusive club!

I don't sue people, dude, but keep deflecting, as basketball is cutting you deeply these days. Remember all of your posts about not winning a true road game? I do. Guess what: WVU is one of only three power conference teams not to have won a single road game. DePaul and Vanderbilt are the others. Congrats on being a member of such an exclusive club!
congrats on eeeking out the fact you all finally won a road game in late February. Hang a banner

congrats on eeeking out the fact you all finally won a road game in late February. Hang a banner
That's all you have left, and it's pathetic. Head-to-head? Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl. Better overall record? Ohio State in a landslide. Better conference record? Ohio State. Better home record? Ohio State in a runaway. Better neutral site record? Ohio State in a rout. Better road record? Ohio State. Congrats on being inferior to Ohio State in every way imaginable. What makes all of this unbelievable is that Ohio State's season has been so bad that it has fired its coach, but Ohio State is still far better than WVU.

That's all you have left, and it's pathetic. Head-to-head? Ohio State ruined your Super Bowl. Better overall record? Ohio State in a landslide. Better conference record? Ohio State. Better home record? Ohio State in a runaway. Better neutral site record? Ohio State in a rout. Better road record? Ohio State. Congrats on being inferior to Ohio State in every way imaginable. What makes all of this unbelievable is that Ohio State's season has been so bad that it has fired its coach, but Ohio State is still far better than WVU.
and you're still in next to last place. Fact

Congrats on being better than WVU during a year where we fired our coach right before the season, had so many players depart and we had in interim coach who had never been a head coach before. Yes, you are like 2 points better where you needed Overtime. CLAP CLAP CLAP.

Puff that chest out.

Y'all hired the coach who would be able to hold on to most of your bought and paid for roster, and now you're crying about him and the drunkard who sabotaged the program? LOL at how pathetic you've become. You deserve everyone one of those 18 losses.

Y'all hired the coach who would be able to hold on to most of your bought and paid for roster, and now you're crying about him and the drunkard who sabotaged the program? LOL at how pathetic you've become. You deserve everyone one of those 18 losses.
yes he retained most all of the new guys but lost starters. Fact. Where is stating facts, crying? I guess Michigan winning it all really has you in a tizzy. Sending you a virtual hug.

You're now changing the subject to college football? Wow, you're incredibly desperate. I couldn't be happier that Hairball has blown up Michigan's football program, and if it took the first outright title in Annie Arbor in 75 years for it to happen, then so be it. Now, back to the subject: Y'all really suck, and your future is incredibly bleak, as your best players are one-year mercenaries, and you have almost no young players. You'll need a lot of hugs for years to come...LMAO!

You're now changing the subject to college football? Wow, you're incredibly desperate. I couldn't be happier that Hairball has blown up Michigan's football program, and if it took the first outright title in Annie Arbor in 75 years for it to happen, then so be it. Now, back to the subject: Y'all really suck, and your future is incredibly bleak, as your best players are one-year mercenaries, and you have almost no young players. You'll need a lot of hugs for years to come...LMAO!
with the portal, a team's outlook can change instantly. So, don't worry about us. Wren will make a good hire that will get us back on track. Yes, we suck this year. Congrats on the overtime win

One thing you either don't know or are disregarding is that drunkard made a ONE-TIME deal with your big donors to buy almost his entire roster for a run at a national title. Whoever is hired as the next head coach won't be so beloved by boosters that he'll be given a blank check to buy a whole new roster. Y'all had your chance, and the drunkard ruined it. Congrats on rooting for a dumpster fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT