ADVERTISEMENT

Another humiliation

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
this time to the badgers.......score doesn;t matter.......we all knew WV wouldn't be good.......but the mighty world beating (except for meatchicken) buckeyes are rancid, just like their used car salesman's wardrobe

Losing by eight points on the road to a ranked team is not a humiliation, dipsh!t. In contrast, a Texas two-step during which you got destroyed by 52 points by unranked teams is humiliating. It's too bad that Holtmann has been fired, so you can't obsess over his wardrobe any longer. Your idol wore pullovers made out of tent canvass, so I've laughed at you about this every time you've flapped your dentures about it. Pot has ravaged your brain. There are multiple threads on the Blue Lot about Holtmann's firing. That Super Bowl loss continues to cut y'all very deeply, and I thank Holtmann for that, but little else.

Losing by eight points on the road to a ranked team is not a humiliation, dipsh!t. In contrast, a Texas two-step during which you got destroyed by 52 points by unranked teams is humiliating. It's too bad that Holtmann has been fired, so you can't obsess over his wardrobe any longer. Your idol wore pullovers made out of tent canvass, so I've laughed at you about this every time you've flapped your dentures about it. Pot has ravaged your brain. There are multiple threads on the Blue Lot about Holtmann's firing. That Super Bowl loss continues to cut y'all very deeply, and I thank Holtmann for that, but little else.
Tent canvass! A good zinger, laughing while I type!

Reactions: KingCoal
losing is losing ambulance chaser......you should be used to that

But, but, but, he did win in OT against the worst team in the Big 12. That alone should have saved his job. After all, it was Kinky Coals Super Bowl.

Last edited:
rumor is he was fired for" cause"...........cause his wardrobe sucked just as bad as his coaching skills.....you sure have gone off the rails since football season......and The Bear set the standard for coaching attire....almost every coach in the country dresses like that now.....and my dentures have NEVER flopped

Last edited:
losing is losing ambulance chaser......you should be used to that

rumor is he was fired for" cause"...........cause his wardrobe sucked just as bad as his coaching skills.....you sure have gone off the rails since football season......and The Bear set the standard for coaching attire....almost every coach in the country dresses like that now.....and my dentures have NEVER flopped
No, getting humiliated is much worse, sort of like when you pound your chest about being the Grand Poobah of a golf course, but your wife shows up to see that you actually scoop goosesh!t for a living. That fancy dresser ruined your Super Bowl, Paw Paw, and you're still crying about it six weeks later...LOLOLOL

i was hoping they'd keep Holtmann. I mean he beat Rutgers!

Imagine if they hired Huggs. Then we'd watch KC backtrack everything he ever said about the HOF coach.
He beat the Old Fold & Blew, too....and ranked Alabama, but I'm glad he's gone because we don't put up with the sh!tty results like what tHuggs put up in Morganhole more than once. Ohio State already rejected that fat drunken slob several years ago, but hold on to that dream about tHuggs becoming Ohio State's coach. #StoneColdStupid

But, but, but, he did win in OT against the worst team in the Big 12. That alone should have saved his job. After all, it was Kinky Coals Super Bowl.
Thanks for admitting that WVU is the worst team in the Big 12. Even the other OSU, the last place Big 12 team, beat WVU's a$$es. Sorry y'all lost your Super Bowl to a coach who became unemployed six weeks later.

No, getting humiliated is much worse, sort of like when you pound your chest about being the Grand Poobah of a golf course, but your wife shows up to see that you actually scoop goosesh!t for a living. That fancy dresser ruined your Super Bowl, Paw Paw, and you're still crying about it six weeks later...LOLOLOL
Triggered again........... and besides the golf thing was 13 years ago and all of those geese are dead....find some new material

Triggered again........... and besides the golf thing was 13 years ago and all of those geese are dead....find some new material
So says the geezer who made up his ambulance chasing fairy tale just as long ago and fabricated the souls in a jar bullsh1t more than four years ago, and can't stop posting about either fantasy.

So says the geezer who made up his ambulance chasing fairy tale just as long ago and fabricated the souls in a jar bullsh1t more than four years ago, and can't stop posting about either fantasy.
I've seen the jars kinglet.....and I'm staying out of the way of your speeding va...I mean office

I've seen the jars kinglet.....and I'm staying out of the way of your speeding va...I mean office
You're high as a kite regularly, so I have no doubt that you often see things that aren't actually there. Just imagine seeing this: WVU's Vince Lombardi Trophy for beating Ohio State on 12/30/23. Quite an illusion, huh? LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT