ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, Slow Head and Ruth Buzzie

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
In addition to ruining your Super Bowl, The Ohio State University wrecked your World Series this past weekend. Rumor has it--not that I watched a second of college baseball--that the baseball Buckeyes stole lame duck Randy Mazey's soul and shoved it in a jar to take home to Columbus after WVU mounted a five-run rally in the ninth inning yesterday just to avoid losing a baseball game by 20 runs. It's a good thing that Ohio State missed a couple of extra points, and scored "only" 26 runs against the Old Fold & Blue...LOLOLOLOLOL

In addition to ruining your Super Bowl, The Ohio State University wrecked your World Series this past weekend. Rumor has it--not that I watched a second of college baseball--that the baseball Buckeyes stole lame duck Randy Mazey's soul and shoved it in a jar to take home to Columbus after WVU mounted a five-run rally in the ninth inning yesterday just to avoid losing a baseball game by 20 runs. It's a good thing that Ohio State missed a couple of extra points, and scored "only" 26 runs against the Old Fold & Blue...LOLOLOLOLOL
are you stooping this low to go to baseball smack?.......and let me say that if the nuts hire that assistant who has guided them recently it might be a good thing.....he immediately is a better dresser than the used car salesman

Ohio State already has hired Jake Diebler as its permanent head coach, Your Slowness. I couldn't care less about college baseball, but watching the Johnny-come-lately WVU baseball fans cry a river warms the cockles of my heart. If you thought souls were stolen in an eight-point basketball game, you must know that Randy Mazey was rendered soulless by the a$$-kicking he took yesterday. He's too arrogant for his own good, by the way, and looks like a total dork in that batting helmet.

First you claim you never watch a second of college baseball, then you go on to describe the game and how Randy Mazey looks in a batting helmet...........so which is it? Maybe if you didn't post so much people wouldn't see through your bullshit, but on the other hand there's no need to be that stupid unless you put it out on display for all to see.

Since Ahia State didn't make the big dance I guess you'll be crowing about how they fare in the NIT, you know - the losers tournament.

LOL, somebody has a major case of butt hurt! I've seen hundreds of highlights of goofball Randy Mazey on the local news, dumb a$$. As for flapping your dentures about the NIT, your sh!tty team will be watching NIT games from the comfort of their burned coaches in Morganhole. That's what losers with 9-23 records do. Maybe, they could invite the 8-24 Michigan players to join them...LOLOLOL

Ohio State already has hired Jake Diebler as its permanent head coach, Your Slowness. I couldn't care less about college baseball, but watching the Johnny-come-lately WVU baseball fans cry a river warms the cockles of my heart. If you thought souls were stolen in an eight-point basketball game, you must know that Randy Mazey was rendered soulless by the a$$-kicking he took yesterday. He's too arrogant for his own good, by the way, and looks like a total dork in that batting helmet.
Since my world does not revolve around ahia state I did not know they had hired the car wash attendant.. good...I hope they give him a large clothing allowance

Hey King, INTERIMS can succeed.......in some locations. Amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Since my world does not revolve around ahia state I did not know they had hired the car wash attendant.. good...I hope they give him a large clothing allowance
Ohio State's baseball coach received a bonus for this past weekend's wreckage of the Old Fold & Blew: a large glass jar for his desk, which contains Randy Mazey's soul.

Ohio State's baseball coach received a bonus for this past weekend's wreckage of the Old Fold & Blew: a large glass jar for his desk, which contains Randy Mazey's soul.
The Witless Wonder can't come up with his own line so he steals one from Snow. Do yourself a favor Kinky, don't ever go on the TV show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th grader", because you obviously aren't.

then your baseball team must be hard up....your two best sports wins of the year came against a terrible WV basketball team and an average baseball team......
and by the way....I have applied for and received copy rights to the term "souls in a jar". You can only use it by paying me to use it.....you owe 2.4 million for prior usage.....and I don't take checks from ambulance chasers....you will receive a copy of the cease and desist order if they can find your va...I mean office

The Witless Wonder can't come up with his own line so he steals one from Snow. Do yourself a favor Kinky, don't ever go on the TV show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th grader", because you obviously aren't.
Somebody has third degree butt hurt. I understand how disappointing it must be to be part of a delusional fan base that had convinced themselves that WVU is a high-level baseball school, only to get run off of their own field by a mediocre Northern college baseball program. To quote Tony "the Homer" Caridi and Brad "WVU fanboy" Howe, "thanks for havin' us!" LOLOLOLOL

then your baseball team must be hard up....your two best sports wins of the year came against a terrible WV basketball team and an average baseball team......

and by the way....I have applied for and received copy rights to the term "souls in a jar". You can only use it by paying me to use it.....you owe 2.4 million for prior usage.....and I don't take checks from ambulance chasers....you will receive a copy of the cease and desist order if they can find your va...I mean office
Considering that you quoted me twice, my words must have cut you deeply. Your idiotic souls in a jar narrative looks even dumber than usual after Sunday's bloodbath in Granville, wherever the he!! that is. I'm glad that Ohio State served helmet head Mazey with a nice parting gift...thanks for havin' us...LOL

Somebody has third degree butt hurt. I understand how disappointing it must be to be part of a delusional fan base that had convinced themselves that WVU is a high-level baseball school, only to get run off of their own field by a mediocre Northern college baseball program. To quote Tony "the Homer" Caridi and Brad "WVU fanboy" Howe, "thanks for havin' us!" LOLOLOLOL
Cardi, the original "Tony Cried"!

Reactions: KingCoal
Considering that you quoted me twice, my words must have cut you deeply. Your idiotic souls in a jar narrative looks even dumber than usual after Sunday's bloodbath in Granville, wherever the he!! that is. I'm glad that Ohio State served helmet head Mazey with a nice parting gift...thanks for havin' us...LOL
It was I the REAL king who uttered those magnificent and very true words that particular day. Those words became true that afternoon and have stayed and will forever more stay true. It cut you deeply then and the wound keeps getting reopened. It hurts so bad that you have resorted to baseball smack to try to make yourself forget the hurt. It will never happen, Those jars will remain on the Bear's mantle, and when he croaks or takes another job they will be transported to a place of dishonor......but the hurt will live on...and on....and on....souls....in a jar......souls.....in a jar

It was I the REAL king who uttered those magnificent and very true words that particular day. Those words became true that afternoon and have stayed and will forever more stay true. It cut you deeply then and the wound keeps getting reopened. It hurts so bad that you have resorted to baseball smack to try to make yourself forget the hurt. It will never happen, Those jars will remain on the Bear's mantle, and when he croaks or takes another job they will be transported to a place of dishonor......but the hurt will live on...and on....and on....souls....in a jar......souls.....in a jar
Those words still chafe Kinky's ass to this day. So much so that the Witless Wonder causes a shortage of corn starch in his area every time he reads them.

Those words still chafe Kinky's ass to this day. So much so that the Witless Wonder causes a shortage of corn starch in his area every time he reads them.
Hey, dipsh!t geezers: You're still thumping your frail chests about a nonconference basketball game that was played more than four years ago. Since then, Ohio State has thumped your sorry a$$es in both basketball and baseball, and watched a lesser B1G football squad trash Kneel Clown's team in Happy Valley. Y'all aren't very good at the smack talk game or anything else, for that matter. But, "thanks for havin' us"...LOLOLOL

Thumping frail chests, flapping dentures, changing depends, and geezers is all you've got in your not too clever arsenal. Same thing day after day, post after post. You even tried to hijack SSB's "souls in a jar"' like it's something you thought up. And you wonder why I call you the Witless Wonder. Oh, by the way, Walmart lowered their price on cornstarch. Better run down there and get some, might help ease the ass chafing the next time you think about the jar of Ahia State souls on Huggy's shelf.

Hey, dipsh!t geezers: You're still thumping your frail chests about a nonconference basketball game that was played more than four years ago. Since then, Ohio State has thumped your sorry a$$es in both basketball and baseball, and watched a lesser B1G football squad trash Kneel Clown's team in Happy Valley. Y'all aren't very good at the smack talk game or anything else, for that matter. But, "thanks for havin' us"...LOLOLOL
owned, dominated, decimated,overwhelmed, whatever term you choose......you know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.....the hurt lingers on....and on.....and on.......owned by a 73 yr old "geezer"

Thumping frail chests, flapping dentures, changing depends, and geezers is all you've got in your not too clever arsenal. Same thing day after day, post after post. You even tried to hijack SSB's "souls in a jar"' like it's something you thought up. And you wonder why I call you the Witless Wonder. Oh, by the way, Walmart lowered their price on cornstarch. Better run down there and get some, might help ease the ass chafing the next time you think about the jar of Ahia State souls on Huggy's shelf.
Now you're beating your tiny chest about the drunkard who destroyed your basketball program? Wow, that's some kind of stupid. So sorry to have ruined your Super Bowl and wrecked your World Series in a matter of just few months.

owned, dominated, decimated,overwhelmed, whatever term you choose......you know it, I know it, the whole world knows it.....the hurt lingers on....and on.....and on.......owned by a 73 yr old "geezer"
Yep, Randy Mazey's munchkins were dominated, decimated and overwhelmed on Sunday, geezer. You know it, I know it, and Mazey knows it, but tHuggs is probably too drunk to know it.

Yep, Randy Mazey's munchkins were dominated, decimated and overwhelmed on Sunday, geezer. You know it, I know it, and Mazey knows it, but tHuggs is probably too drunk to know it.
Baseball smack..............what's next? Water Polo, Tennis, Synchronized swimming? Speaking of Huggins, before he self destructed you would have sucked a big one to have him coaching at Ahia State and you know it.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Baseball smack..............what's next? Water Polo, Tennis, Synchronized swimming? Speaking of Huggins, before he self destructed you would have sucked a big one to have him coaching at Ahia State and you know it.
You're delusional, but I already knew that. tHuggy wanted the Ohio State head coaching job very badly but alumni like me and the Administration didn't want him and his baggage. It was just a matter of time before he imploded and wrecked WVU's basketball program. His many indiscretions were swept under the rug in Morganhole, but he made the mistake of being a dumba$$ in Pittsburgh, and there was no concealing what he did there. The snake oil salesman grew up and spent most of his life in Ohio before he was hired by WVU and announced that he was one of you, which may have been the biggest lie ever told. Unfortunately, he was more of an Ohioan than West Virginian before he was hired by WVU, but fan boys like you were easily fooled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT