ADVERTISEMENT

Israel bombing back

indyrckstar

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Really don't give a F about what side of the fence you are on. These back and forth with Israel, Iran, etc... on what feels like a continued recent escalation will end up bad for all sides in terms of casualties.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cam_blev
Really don't give a F about what side of the fence you are on. These back and forth with Israel, Iran, etc... on what feels like a continued recent escalation will end up bad for all sides in terms of casualties.
i may have missed it (and forgive me if i did), but did you post and express such lamentations after the October 7th Massacre or after Iran fired 300 drones and missiles at Israel recently? Or is it only after Israel does something that you feel war is horrible?

i may have missed it (and forgive me if i did), but did you post and express such lamentations after the October 7th Massacre or after Iran fired 300 drones and missiles at Israel recently? Or is it only after Israel does something that you feel war is horrible?
Right on.

Post and/or discuss before, during, and after.

As you quoted me, it should have been obvious that I didn't direct the comments towards Israel.

Seems like both sides tried to limit damage to save face.

Nah. I just keep it real. Hence, calling out Hamas (search my username if you feel the doubt still), Israel IDF, USA, AIPAC, etc... Being consistent is easy. Watching people get butt hurt on here is also easy.... :smiley:

Unreported was that shots were fired towards Israel before Israel launched this morning. They were quietly intercepted.

Reactions: Airport
no need for another thread but thuoght this was interesting curious on its accuracy

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: indyrckstar
The Land of Israel

The Hebrew Bible provides three specific sets of borders for the "Promised Land", each with a different purpose. Neither of the terms "Promised Land" (Ha'Aretz HaMuvtahat) or "Land of Israel" are used in these passages: Genesis 15:13–21, Genesis 17:8[21] and Ezekiel 47:13–20 use the term "the land" (ha'aretz), as does Deuteronomy 1:8 in which it is promised explicitly to "Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... and to their descendants after them," whilst Numbers 34:1–15 describes the "Land of Canaan" (Eretz Kna'an) which is allocated to nine and half of the twelve Israelite tribes after the Exodus. The expression "Land of Israel" is first used in a later book, 1 Samuel 13:19. It is defined in detail in the exilic Book of Ezekiel as a land where both the twelve tribes and the "strangers in (their) midst", can claim inheritance.[22] The name "Israel" first appears in the Hebrew Bible as the name given by God to the patriarch Jacob (Genesis 32:28). Deriving from the name "Israel", other designations that came to be associated with the Jewish people have included the "Children of Israel" or "Israelite".

The term 'Land of Israel' (γῆ Ἰσραήλ) occurs in one episode in the New Testament (Matthew 2:20–21), where, according to Shlomo Sand, it bears the unusual sense of 'the area surrounding Jerusalem'.[21] The section in which it appears was written as a parallel to the earlier Book of Exodus.[23]

295px-Greater_Israel_map.jpg

Source:
A Biblical review of the land of Israel

Translation: "Squatter's rights for the Jews"
200.gif

The Land of Israel

The Hebrew Bible provides three specific sets of borders for the "Promised Land", each with a different purpose. Neither of the terms "Promised Land" (Ha'Aretz HaMuvtahat) or "Land of Israel" are used in these passages: Genesis 15:13–21, Genesis 17:8[21] and Ezekiel 47:13–20 use the term "the land" (ha'aretz), as does Deuteronomy 1:8 in which it is promised explicitly to "Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... and to their descendants after them," whilst Numbers 34:1–15 describes the "Land of Canaan" (Eretz Kna'an) which is allocated to nine and half of the twelve Israelite tribes after the Exodus. The expression "Land of Israel" is first used in a later book, 1 Samuel 13:19. It is defined in detail in the exilic Book of Ezekiel as a land where both the twelve tribes and the "strangers in (their) midst", can claim inheritance.[22] The name "Israel" first appears in the Hebrew Bible as the name given by God to the patriarch Jacob (Genesis 32:28). Deriving from the name "Israel", other designations that came to be associated with the Jewish people have included the "Children of Israel" or "Israelite".

The term 'Land of Israel' (γῆ Ἰσραήλ) occurs in one episode in the New Testament (Matthew 2:20–21), where, according to Shlomo Sand, it bears the unusual sense of 'the area surrounding Jerusalem'.[21] The section in which it appears was written as a parallel to the earlier Book of Exodus.[23]

295px-Greater_Israel_map.jpg

Source:
A Biblical review of the land of Israel

Translation: "Squatter's rights for the Jews"
200.gif

tired jesus christ GIF by lilcozynostril

imbecile /ĭm′bə-sĭl, -səl/
noun
A person who is considered foolish or stupid.
A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
One destitute of strength; esp., one of feeble mind;
giphy.gif

imbecile /ĭm′bə-sĭl, -səl/
noun
A person who is considered foolish or stupid.
A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
One destitute of strength; esp., one of feeble mind;
giphy.gif

If they were intercepted, that's a 100% good thing for Israel and human lives.

Still wanting de-escalate then the current recent pathway.
Yea, I mean they should definitely just keep on turning the other cheek against a people who’ve sworn to kill every last one of them. Should probably disarm and disband the military. I’m sure it’ll work out just fine.

they should definitely just keep on turning the other cheek against a people who’ve sworn to kill every last one of them. Should probably disarm and disband the military.
This is the essential misunderstanding the Israeli protestors and Palestinian sympathizers simply do not grasp! It is practically impossible to negotiate or co-exist with someone who is sworn to your destruction.

How is that done?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Yea, I mean they should definitely just keep on turning the other cheek against a people who’ve sworn to kill every last one of them. Should probably disarm and disband the military. I’m sure it’ll work out just fine.

You could just go kill more children. You bragged about it since they are "Arabs".....

Right now, the Palestinians are a conquered and subjugated people. As such, they really only have two choices - assimilation or rebellion. There are consequences for both choices.

Reactions: atlkvb
Right now, the Palestinians are a conquered and subjugated people. As such, they really only have two choices - assimilation or rebellion. There are consequences for both choices.
The ultimately ironic plight of the so called "Palestinian people" is among all the Arab lands that surround Israel, none of them want the Palestinians. Not even the sponsors of terrorists attacks against Israel (like Iran) are willing to take Palestinians in and give them a home among their Arab brothers. No one.

Sad.

@DvlDog4WVU

You ever going to call out Israel selling real estate?
You ever going to call out AIPAC corruption within our government?
You ever going to call out US sending billions of dollars without any conditions?

Or stick the same repetitive questions that has been answered multiple times such as your favorite below...

Does Israel have the right to defend themselves? How would I go about it?

You could just go kill more children. You bragged about it since they are "Arabs".....
To be fair, you could hop a flight over to Ben-Gurion. Flights go there every day.

Take some food, medicine, etc. with you on your check-on luggage. Show us you really believe what you type. Maybe even pick up a rusty ol' AK while over there, being a weekend (keyboard?) warrior surely you can train a few Hamas "freedom fighters".

I'll put my bet on the Hebrews.

• Haha
To be fair, you could hop a flight over to Ben-Gurion. Flights go there every day.

Take some food, medicine, etc. with you on your check-on luggage. Show us you really believe what you type. Maybe even pick up a rusty ol' AK while over there, being a weekend (keyboard?) warrior surely you can train a few Hamas "freedom fighters".

To be fair, the answer is still 4...

The ultimately ironic plight of the so called "Palestinian people" is among all the Arab lands that surround Israel, none of them want the Palestinians. Not even the sponsors of terrorists attacks against Israel (like Iran) are willing to take Palestinians in and give them a home among their Arab brothers. No one.

Sad.
I think what you are missing is this- neither are they inclined to come to their defense. The Palestinians are just a useful tool to the Arab world, someone to do their proxy work.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and atlkvb

That land will be fought over until Christ returns, indeed the world will divide over it! However, there will be only one ultimate inhabitant who has been given the right to call it home forever. That will be both in this world, and the new Kingdom to come.

I think what you are missing is this- neither are they inclined to come to their defense. The Palestinians are just a useful tool to the Arab world, someone to do their proxy work.
That's also true, and again very sad for those poor people. They are simply pawns in a great Religious struggle, and they're blaming the wrong people for their desperate plight!

• Haha
I’m quite certain that I didn’t, but collateral damage does happen. If you took the story about the family of 4 getting stitched by 7.62 as bragging, you misunderstood the point of why I said it.

That's also true, and again very sad for those poor people. They are simply pawns in a great Religious struggle, and they're blaming the wrong people for their desperate plight!
I guess he can't. I think I broke him. He just keeps repeating himself.

@DvlDog4WVU

You ever going to call out Israel selling real estate?
You ever going to call out AIPAC corruption within our government?
You ever going to call out US sending billions of dollars without any conditions?

Or stick the same repetitive questions that has been answered multiple times such as your favorite below...

Does Israel have the right to defend themselves? How would I go about it?
You’re aware we send money to Palestine as well, right? You’re aware that we send money to close to 100 nations and DoS has very little accountability into how it’s spent, right? Or put another way, we don’t put conditions on it. You’re also aware, much of the money we send to other nations funnels back to US businesses, right?

As for calling out AIPAC, they’re no different than any other PAC. I can’t stand PACs. I said CU was the worst ruling of my lifetime by SCOTUS.

Don’t really have an opinion on selling the land, it’s not something I’ve looked into. The settlement process I’ve never really been a fan of, and I assume it’s similar to that. Like a lot of your arguments though, I assume there is more to the story than through the grievance lens of distortion and emotional rhetoric.

Ahhh, I think I made him cry again.

Pretty much ruined this thread for you, didn't I?

Feel free to make another. You make an easy mark.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT