ADVERTISEMENT

Huntington Lineman to VT

Some guys just want to leave the state. It's his choice. Good luck to him.

Reactions: WVU-Brand
He’s 18 he’s a man.

Also this is the problem that continues for WVU. Good WV players leaving. No wonder we have depth issues and are soft up front. Neal Brown will fix these issues. Next year and beyond you will see the top WV players go to WVU now that we have a real coach that knows what the hell hes doing.

Karma can be a bitch. I remember Jordan Cronkrite laughing at Florida fans tweets about WVU fans being inbred while WVU was recruiting him.

Needless to say he was an ultimate flop

He’s 18 he’s a man.

Also this is the problem that continues for WVU. Good WV players leaving. No wonder we have depth issues and are soft up front. Neal Brown will fix these issues. Next year and beyond you will see the top WV players go to WVU now that we have a real coach that knows what the hell hes doing.

How long before you start attacking Neal Brown 2 games 4 games 8 games after 1 season 2 years maybe.

Go get em' FINAL FOUR.

WVUALLEN can’t wait to get out. He’s hates life in WV. He’s very negative about everything in the state and everything in the Charleston-Huntington area.

WVUALLEN can’t wait to get out. He’s hates life in WV. He’s very negative about everything in the state and everything in the Charleston-Huntington area.
I have only seen him be negative with your stupid ass posting that clutters up this board.

Havent seen him bash any current high school or WVU players...

I have you seen you do that though.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Don’t buy into that nonsense. WVU has had good players from Huntington. Mike Collins, Robert Walker, Elijah Wellman and others. WVU should and will recruit the entire state. Neal Brown will heal those relationships and build a wall around WV more than any other coach here. Neal will get down to southern WV more than any other coach has. He will build relationships with schools, coaches, players, community.....Dana didn’t do any of that. Dana was too stupid to do that.

Reactions: WVUDisciples
Don’t buy into that nonsense. WVU has had good players from Huntington. Mike Collins, Robert Walker, Elijah Wellman and others. WVU should and will recruit the entire state. Neal Brown will heal those relationships and build a wall around WV more than any other coach here. Neal will get down to southern WV more than any other coach has. He will build relationships with schools, coaches, players, community.....Dana didn’t do any of that. Dana was too stupid to do that.

Did they play for Huntington Prep?

3 players from Huntington High 2 of which played for Don Nehlen. I guess Nehlen didn't recruit state players either. The other one was recruited by Dana. It's true you have no clue.

How long before you attack Neal Brown for not recruiting the state of WV.

Nester's number choice was WVU until Dana never made time to come down there to visit. SVHS and HHS coaches said yesterday that Neal Brown has already spent more time at their schools than Dana has in the last 3 years.

I really think Dana was planning to leave after Will's junior year but when Will got hurt and the team tanked, Dana held on another year hoping for a successful season and a bigger school contract.

Obviously that didn't happen and his lack of recruiting the last two years left us outside of the top 50 recruiting-wise. One can argue the rankings don't mean that much, and while I agree with that to an extent, there's no question the 15th ranked class is better than the 55th ranked class. We've had two bad years recruiting-wise, and if Neal Brown can steady the ship for 3 years, we might be OK. He just doesn't have a whole lot to work with.

Kids from Huntington High and Spring Valley who are 4-5 stars will NEVER sign with WVU. The only time this will ever happen is if the parents are WVU fans or Alumni. Nick Saban or Urban Myer level of coach could change that but no one else will ever be able to get Blue Chip caliber players from those two schools. People in the Wright family are due hard Marshall fans and he didn't even consider them. You think he's going to WVU lol?

Won't be any different with any other Blue Chip caliber recruit. Ever. Period

Now maybe a 3 star with MAC and bottom feeder P5 offers is probable. It's a completely different world here.

I have lived in this area over 30 years. That's my experience on the matter.

Reactions: SUKEERS
Kids from Huntington High and Spring Valley who are 4-5 stars will NEVER sign with WVU. The only time this will ever happen is if the parents are WVU fans or Alumni. Nick Saban or Urban Myer level of coach could change that but no one else will ever be able to get Blue Chip caliber players from those two schools. People in the Wright family are due hard Marshall fans and he didn't even consider them. You think he's going to WVU lol?

Won't be any different with any other Blue Chip caliber recruit. Ever. Period

Now maybe a 3 star with MAC and bottom feeder P5 offers is probable. It's a completely different world here.

I have lived in this area over 30 years. That's my experience on the matter.

You should read the article in the Gazette. Wright said WVU has always been his team but they didn’t show much relational interest. Nester’s coach said wvu was his first choice but Dana never came to visit, not once.

Nester's number choice was WVU until Dana never made time to come down there to visit. SVHS and HHS coaches said yesterday that Neal Brown has already spent more time at their schools than Dana has in the last 3 years.

I really think Dana was planning to leave after Will's junior year but when Will got hurt and the team tanked, Dana held on another year hoping for a successful season and a bigger school contract.

Obviously that didn't happen and his lack of recruiting the last two years left us outside of the top 50 recruiting-wise. One can argue the rankings don't mean that much, and while I agree with that to an extent, there's no question the 15th ranked class is better than the 55th ranked class. We've had two bad years recruiting-wise, and if Neal Brown can steady the ship for 3 years, we might be OK. He just doesn't have a whole lot to work with.

When Neal Brown came knocking. Why did Nester and Wright take flight? Because they are using Dana as an excuse for fleeing out of state. They never wanted to be here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT