ADVERTISEMENT

Hogg

triggered-300x228.jpg

That would make sense, other than the 1st amendment doesn't give you protrction to say anything without consequence. Nobody is trying to put her in jail for it.

If you have a t.v. show that relies on ads, don't say things that make those buying ads no longer want to do that.

Reactions: mule_eer
So anyone that criticizes Hogg is a target while he is given free rein to spew whatever he wants? I don't think that's how it works in a normal world.

The Democrats will thank that kid for increasing membership in the NRA. Their membership roles which were already millions deep are growing like Kudzu. Something the RNC will definitely be interested in mining come the Fall congressional elections. Thanks kid...saved us a lot of leg work!

[QUOTE="MountaineerWV, post: 1939693, member: 3244"]How about all these hypocrites on here that were begging for boycott of the NFL for the players kneeling? So, they attack black athletes, and teenager survivors of a mass shooting.......hmmm.....[/QUOTE]

@MountaineerWV

You are some kind of special stupid racial instigator. What is your problem? So you're down for the struggle with the 'Bruthas' right MWV? Let me ask you two questions I know you won't answer.

How many of those kneeling NFL protestors actually surrendered their paychecks they so unfairly were discriminated against earning by merciless White owners? Can you cite an amount for me?

Are you aware most Black folks despise the fact illegal ailiens come here and get Welfare, food stamps, housing assistance, health care, and even job training at their expense? Blacks are about to punish Democrats HUGE for caring more about illegals and DACA kids than their own American born underprivileged children. Are you on the side of Blacks who support Trump deporting all illegals like yesterday? Bet you didn't know anything about that did you my Brutha?

C'mon MWV...let's see how "down" you are with Black folks you claim you are so concerned with 'protecting'? You are such a paper machete pinata filled phony. Stop posting about Black folks, you look more stupid than you sound. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't even know any Black people. You posted they get Sickle Cell just because they're Black. You are one ignorant person...my God!!!!!

He should grow up. She apologized. I think the spotlight is getting to a few of these survivors.
She attempted to embarrass him on the national scale, let’s not act like the young man doesn’t have the right to be a little pissy. Yes, I understand he chose to be on that stage, and should take the punches as they come....but she only apologized because he led an attack at her sponsors, right?

Reactions: moe
She attempted to embarrass him on the national scale, let’s not act like the young man doesn’t have the right to be a little pissy. Yes, I understand he chose to be on that stage, and should take the punches as they come....but she only apologized because he led an attack at her sponsors, right?
And she apologized, which is what he asked for. Guy needs to grow up and get tougher skin.

Your comment is like telling a mother who lost her entire family to drunk driving making a stand against drunk driving and accusing her of being political.

Congratulations.
Thanks.....But...you know I am right. I think you are smart enough to know that this issue of school safety has been hijacked for political reasons. It's sad.....but it's true.

Publically pick on high school shooting survivors at your own peril. I have no doubt that she regrets it.
He’s not a survivor - he wasn’t even in the same building...wasn’t shot at.

Publically pick on high school shooting survivors at your own peril. I have no doubt that she regrets it.
Agreed. Nowhere have I said the sponsors should race back to her show. I'm saying this guy needs to act like a grown up. She apologized to him....accept it and move on.

Reactions: moe
Anyone still think it's not political?

David Hogg: “F*** the NRA. F*** Trump. F*** Fox. F*** Republicans. F*** Rubio. F*** you!”

Thanks for this thread. I’m really enjoying seeing how shook the right is over a bunch of kids. So much flailing. I don’t think they had any idea what they were getting into attacking a bunch of kids via social media. These kids were born in this shit. They hopped out of the womb with a cellphone and a twitter account. Middle-aged Mayomerica doesn’t have a clue what they are dealing with.

Reactions: mule_eer
Anyone still think it's not political?

David Hogg: “F*** the NRA. F*** Trump. F*** Fox. F*** Republicans. F*** Rubio. F*** you!”
Of course there's a political aspect since politicians control the means to make change but obviously the students are seeking gun control measures.

Of course there's a political aspect since politicians control the means to make change but obviously the students are seeking gun control measures.
I thought they were seeking safe school measures? What would HS students know about gun control?

Thanks for this thread. I’m really enjoying seeing how shook the right is over a bunch of kids. So much flailing. I don’t think they had any idea what they were getting into attacking a bunch of kids via social media. These kids were born in this shit. They hopped out of the womb with a cellphone and a twitter account. Middle-aged Mayomerica doesn’t have a clue what they are dealing with.
Oh so now they’re kids...which is it?

And? Was he in the same building...in the same hallway....in a room....that the shooting occurred?
I don’t know. But I think that being anywhere at that school that day would make this situation very difficult for any kid. Don’t you?

Is it bad that he doesn’t like these things, or that he used the f word?
You know what it's about......notice the lack of any FU's directed at any Dem. or liberal. I must have missed the ones he directed at Obama for not taking care of the gun problem when he had the chance.

Reactions: atlkvb
You know what it's about......notice the lack of any FU's directed at any Dem. or liberal. I must have missed the ones he directed at Obama for not taking care of the gun problem when he had the chance.

There is also very little criticism from the Left for the malfeasance of those local Law enforcement officials and their cowardice. Just derision for the NRA and Trump for "doing nothing"...but the folks who actually "did nothing" to save lives or prevent that nut job from getting hold of the weapon in the first place somehow have escaped scrutiny from all of the ardent 2nd amendment defenders on the Left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT