ADVERTISEMENT

Was in York Pa over the weekend

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
for my youngest son's wedding. Way too many people and really sucky roads. Sure glad I don't have to live up there. My new daughter in law is a real gem, but her family are ped state fans . She has already said she will convert to Mountaineerism.......like I said...smart girl.....when they next visit we will have a ceremonial cleansing by fire of all ped state gear, and then she shall be reborn with garb of old gold and blue. Another soul cleansed and made complete......hallelujah

When it comes to thumping State Penn, you may want to solicit some advice from The Ohio State University, as y'all haven't done very well on your own.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
for my youngest son's wedding. Way too many people and really sucky roads. Sure glad I don't have to live up there. My new daughter in law is a real gem, but her family are ped state fans . She has already said she will convert to Mountaineerism.......like I said...smart girl.....when they next visit we will have a ceremonial cleansing by fire of all ped state gear, and then she shall be reborn with garb of old gold and blue. Another soul cleansed and made complete......hallelujah
My favorite York-Lancaster+Ephrata phrase.... "You can't get to Paradise unless you go through Intercourse."

When it comes to thumping State Penn, you may want to solicit some advice from The Ohio State University, as y'all haven't done very well on your own.
methinks you should be more concerned with beating meatchicken and scoring at least a touchdown in bowl games. WV will take care of themselves a little better than most expect....the early line is WV +12

yes......they will withdraw the nuts football souls, put them in jars. (notice the pattern here?) and send them to San Diego to a former meatchicken coach
Disagree...Harbaugh left a bit of a small mess and lot of good players are gone....give me the Bucks over the Wolves but long time between now and late November!

We'll see but if the OSU head Coach loses to them again his ass will get very hot!
you can see how it has affected king.....his obsession with The Bear and all things WVU up to and including baseball smack has intensified since the meatchicken loss and then really went bad after the infamous 3 point bowl game.......it may be the slight resemblance in school colors that gets him, although old gold is much more elegant than maize every day of the week

you can see how it has affected king.....his obsession with The Bear and all things WVU up to and including baseball smack has intensified since the meatchicken loss and then really went bad after the infamous 3 point bowl game.......it may be the slight resemblance in school colors that gets him, although old gold is much more elegant than maize every day of the week
I'm sure losing to Michigan chaffs his ass as it does all Buckeyes but not sure if that has any effect on his feelings towards WVU.

Reactions: KingCoal
no not at all.....I am as always a realist.....WV at plus 12 has a chance......more of a chance than the nuts have against meatchicken.......the truth hurts
You're the most delusional hippie lettuce addict on Planet Earth and obsessed with big brother to the West. Sorry ya'll lost your Super Bowl AND World Series, and that Michigan couldn't save you from having Ohio State pi$$ all over you in two sports this school season.

You're the most delusional hippie lettuce addict on Planet Earth and obsessed with big brother to the West. Sorry ya'll lost your Super Bowl AND World Series, and that Michigan couldn't save you from having Ohio State pi$$ all over you in two sports this school season.
triggered.......owned again.......SO easy.......

triggered.......owned again.......SO easy.......
Not easy at all. You had to post your bullsh1t about Ohio State many times before I acknowledged your existence. Sorry again about ruining your Super Bowl and World Series. Perhaps, you should become a Michigan fan, as you've resorted to hiding behind the Skunk Weasels because WVU is such a failure.

Not easy at all. You had to post your bullsh1t about Ohio State many times before I acknowledged your existence. Sorry again about ruining your Super Bowl and World Series. Perhaps, you should become a Michigan fan, as you've resorted to hiding behind the Skunk Weasels because WVU is such a failure.
you have ruined nothing other than your already sullied reputation...WV is what WV is.......ahia state is the team everyone thinks should win the big one every year, and what inevitably happens every year prevents that......I agree with Tony....the third baseman had better produce this year or he might be gone......one piece of advice from notre shame......don't sleep on the stumbling herd....and I existed on this board (and this world) before anyone ever heard of a tosu or a king.......and I will exist long after you are toast....that hippie lettuce is a life prolonger

you have ruined nothing other than your already sullied reputation...WV is what WV is.......ahia state is the team everyone thinks should win the big one every year, and what inevitably happens every year prevents that......I agree with Tony....the third baseman had better produce this year or he might be gone......one piece of advice from notre shame......don't sleep on the stumbling herd....and I existed on this board (and this world) before anyone ever heard of a tosu or a king.......and I will exist long after you are toast....that hippie lettuce is a life prolonger
We are a train wreck, bro...OSU 52 MU 7. But appreciate the plug!

Reactions: KingCoal
You're sky high as usual. You'll be gone lone before me, geezer. All of that hippie lettuce not only rots your brain but also destroys your lungs. Only a delusional pot head would think that wacky weed will prolong his life. Sorry again for ruining your Super Bowl and wrecking your World Series, as you've been awfully crabby ever since.

You're sky high as usual. You'll be gone lone before me, geezer. All of that hippie lettuce not only rots your brain but also destroys your lungs. Only a delusional pot head would think that wacky weed will prolong his life. Sorry again for ruining your Super Bowl and wrecking your World Series, as you've been awfully crabby ever since.
I am Daddy Snow...your boss....and I will live for as long as I wish.....long enough to torment you for all time.....every minute of every day.....tick tok tick tok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT