ADVERTISEMENT

Hogg

You know what it's about......notice the lack of any FU's directed at any Dem. or liberal. I must have missed the ones he directed at Obama for not taking care of the gun problem when he had the chance.
I think Obama addressed “the gun issue” after Sandy Hook didn’t he? And with a GOP majority for 6 of his 8, he had to punt quite a bit. But...I agree....he should have done more. How many Dem lawmakers do the NRA donate to?

I doubt you actually were, but yes.
Actually during that time I was traveling weekly from Pittsburgh to Phoenix. Got stuck out there for two weeks as a result.

No it doesn’t make me a survivor.

You know what it's about......notice the lack of any FU's directed at any Dem. or liberal. I must have missed the ones he directed at Obama for not taking care of the gun problem when he had the chance.
Dems aren't in control, Repubs are the only ones who can make changes (and they don't want any), duh.

No it doesn’t.

Well you could be a 9/11 "sympathizer" like 90% of those marchers were who joined the kids in their recent "anti-Trump" protest over gun violence. They were "sympathizers" to the students not actual victims as the media claimed the march was composed of. Actually, only roughly 10% of the D.C. protesters were students, the rest were Leftist butt hurt activists who never met an anti-Trump protest they didn't like and still haven't accepted Hillary's defeat from last year.

It just makes you a troll who is triggered by high school shooting survivors.
Hah hah triggered? Hardly. The guy is a joke but you’d fall to your knees to suck his cock.

She attempted to embarrass him on the national scale, let’s not act like the young man doesn’t have the right to be a little pissy. Yes, I understand he chose to be on that stage, and should take the punches as they come....but she only apologized because he led an attack at her sponsors, right?

That's her right. Don't put yourself out there as a spokesperson, don't say the fiery things like that, and then act like a puss when someone challenges you.

Reactions: rog1187
Dems aren't in control, Repubs are the only ones who can make changes (and they don't want any), duh.
They have been and had many chances to enact laws they wanted. Obama and other Dems did not get it done when they had the chance and it's not just Obama.

Reactions: atlkvb
That's her right. Don't put yourself out there as a spokesperson, don't say the fiery things like that, and then act like a puss when someone challenges you.
She told the world that he was rejected by 3 colleges. That’s a big thing for a kid that age.

I think Obama addressed “the gun issue” after Sandy Hook didn’t he? And with a GOP majority for 6 of his 8, he had to punt quite a bit. But...I agree....he should have done more. How many Dem lawmakers do the NRA donate to?
Trump addressed "the gun issue" after Parkland.....did you miss it.

Yet....you all are defending the tv personality that instigated it, because she’s getting ass slapped by her sponsors?

But but but...he’s just a kid...he’s a survivor

She told the world that he was rejected by 3 colleges. That’s a big thing for a kid that age.

Well then he'd better get ready for Life when he's rejected for jobs! Sometimes by less qualified minority "affirmative action" applicants promoted by Leftists!

smh There are two groups of students at that school, those that died that day and those that survived the shooting. He's in the later group.

I'm as much a survivor as he is. Even moreso, because I did have a bullet shot my direction long ago.

Reactions: rog1187
Well then he'd better get ready for Life when he's rejected for jobs! Sometimes by less qualified minority "affirmative action" applicants promoted by Leftists!
I’m sure he is learning to deal with the rejection, but I bet being mocked by a tv “reporter” for it, makes it a little tougher.

I’m sure he is learning to deal with the rejection, but I bet being mocked by a tv “reporter” for it, makes it a little tougher.

Maybe. But he has to realize now he's a public figure and some people aren't "nice". Especially if you're out there calling them M'Fers etc!

No. I like what he is doing on the issue actually.
I've already stated many times that I see ZERO need for the general public to have automatic military type weapons. I also am not a member of the NRA and never will be. These latest rounds of marches,rallies and media outrage has nothing to do with school or gun safety. You and some of your friends need to get serious about the genocide taking place in our cities on a daily basis....Has Hogg said Fuk You to Rahm Emanuel?

And if sponsors drop her because of what she says, that’s ok too right?

Sure... it's their right... it makes them cucks... makes Hogg come across as a sensitive pussy.... but it's their right.

It's also the right's right to then turn around and boycott those same companies for their actions of dropping her....

It's a stupid endless cycle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT