ADVERTISEMENT

Hogg

More fake news from dumfukkk.

Fake? You are too stupid.......

Hogg's tweet......
DZd9trjWkAABGoM.jpg

DZeQ1VPUQAE29F0.jpg

Reactions: CpEER
1. Ingraham sends negative tweet about Hogg..........

2. Hogg tweets out about Ingraham's top advertisers......

3. Nestle, Jos A Bank, WayFair, TripAdvisor all pull ads......

4. Ingraham issues apology.......

[roll][roll][roll]

1. Ingraham sends negative tweet about Hogg..........

2. Hogg tweets out about Ingraham's top advertisers......

3. Nestle, Jos A Bank, WayFair, TripAdvisor all pull ads......

4. Ingraham issues apology.......

[roll][roll][roll]
Faulty logic at its best. Expected considering the dim bulb saying it.

So anyone that criticizes Hogg is a target while he is given free rein to spew whatever he wants? I don't think that's how it works in a normal world.

So anyone that criticizes Hogg is a target while he is given free rein to spew whatever he wants? I don't think that's how it works in a normal world.
The kids punishment is that he is young unlike kkkunty so he has many years of being a fahggot douchebag to suffer.

You conservatives......scared of teenagers........that's even more funny than being scared of the Russians.......:popcorn:

That's the market speaking. Isn't that what a capitalist economy is about? I didn't pitch a fit when people boycotted the Dixie Chicks. Lots of folks on the right applauded the boycotts there. This is really the same thing.

Reactions: Boomboom521
That's the market speaking. Isn't that what a capitalist economy is about? I didn't pitch a fit when people boycotted the Dixie Chicks. Lots of folks on the right applauded the boycotts there. This is really the same thing.

Yeah....it's different. That was Republicans and now it's Democrats. Duh!

Your comment puts this into its proper perspective. The recent marches and David Hogg appearances have NOTHING to do with school safety.......It's all about politics. I couldn't care less about boycotts.....just another meaningless reaction meant to curry favor. Funny how that works out......boycott the NRA,ChickFilet,Hobby Lobby and others and their membership and business skyrockets.

Your comment puts this into its proper perspective. The recent marches and David Hogg appearances have NOTHING to do with school safety.......It's all about politics. I couldn't care less about boycotts.....just another meaningless reaction meant to curry favor. Funny how that works out......boycott the NRA,ChickFilet,Hobby Lobby and others and their membership and business skyrockets.

Boycotts vs. Lobbying.........same results......

Your comment is like telling a mother who lost her entire family to drunk driving making a stand against drunk driving and accusing her of being political.

Congratulations.

Give the kid credit. He made it clear....her political priciples fade when the advertisers threaten to take the money away. Same as any other bs tv news commercial jockey...left or right.

Reactions: mule_eer
The only person pitching a fit is that kid who loves to say whatever he wants but attack anyone who gives it back to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT