ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious…

Buster68

All-American
Feb 4, 2003
I can’t believe that the conference realignment issues for the remaining B12 schools has not been resolved in 30 days. This could be a dereliction of duty. What’s wrong with Bowlsby, Gee, Lyons and the other ADs and presidents? And why won’t they keep us in the loop with every bit of information that they have in real time. Don’t they know that we could help them with the right solution if they just read and acted on our opinions and posts. Based on their obvious disregard for the solutions we put forward, we are doomed. Consequently, my suggestion is that they all be removed and replaced with this boards posters for any future negotiations. That’s the only way we are going to resolve this in the most advantageous outcome for WVU in the next week. What do you think?

I can’t believe that the conference realignment issues for the remaining B12 schools has not been resolved in 30 days. This could be a dereliction of duty. What’s wrong with Bowlsby, Gee, Lyons and the other ADs and presidents? And why won’t they keep us in the loop with every bit of information that they have in real time. Don’t they know that we could help them with the right solution if they just read and acted on our opinions and posts. Based on their obvious disregard for the solutions we put forward, we are doomed. Consequently, my suggestion is that they all be removed and replaced with this boards posters for any future negotiations. That’s the only way we are going to resolve this in the most advantageous outcome for WVU in the next week. What do you think?

No one wants to commit to the floundering Big 12 as moving to any of the other Power 5 conferences is a better solution. So no one wants to legally or PR wise pin themselves in just in case an invitation does come along.

Personally, since you ask, I think you’re just the latest hillbilly numbskull on a WVU website. Every time I think I’ve seen the worst this site has to offer one more of you guys show up. It’s like they grow dummies on trees in West Virginia.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I caught it. Your like ratio is possibly one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Post less would be my advice.
What the hell is a like ratio? Unless you’re a woke who gets his jollies off by touting how many Facebook friends and likes he has, it’s nothing but bullsh*t. By the way a**hole, 10,000 of my posts were before that upwards pointed thumb even appeared on this board. And you know what you can do with that thumb, don’t you.

Appreciate the sarcasm, but I'm pretty sure I could have put WVU in a better position as far as academic rankings are concerned. It screwed us over 10 years ago and it's even worse now?!? How is that possible?
1) WVU is buying up hospitals everywhere! We can't build or buy out a f#$king community college system? We bought out a small college in southern WV a few years ago IIRC. Are we using it for storage?
2) Shift high risk students to said schools until they establish good grades and don't drop out.
3) After a couple years of good behavior they can bring them up to Morgantown.

If lowers acceptance rates, lowers drop out rates and improves overall GPA!

I'm not going to pretend to know all AD matters, but this ranking issue is an insanely easy fix considering WVU's budget, what is at stake and the massive amount of time we had to address this.

Reactions: michaelwalkerbr
Personally, since you ask, I think you’re just the latest hillbilly numbskull on a WVU website. Every time I think I’ve seen the worst this site has to offer one more of you guys show up. It’s like they grow dummies on trees in West Virginia.
You are the worst this site has to offer.

TVZ, as a Texas fan you sure do spend a lot of time on this board, so what other boards do you frequent and how much time do you spend on them?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
TVZ, as a Texas fan you sure do spend a lot of time on this board, so what other boards do you frequent and how much time do you spend on them?
Spend a lot of time in your head, Greggor
But in real life. I am with your girl a few hours a day

Can you say facetious? Sure, I knew that you could. Nice parody!

What the hell is a like ratio? Unless you’re a woke who gets his jollies off by touting how many Facebook friends and likes he has, it’s nothing but bullsh*t. By the way a**hole, 10,000 of my posts were before that upwards pointed thumb even appeared on this board. And you know what you can do with that thumb, don’t you.

So in your first sentence you ask “what the hell is a like ratio“. Then, in your 3rd sentence, you give a feeble explanation of why your like ratio is so bad. Can’t make up how stupid some of you guys are.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Greggor might have 9 legit likes
The rest are from himself

Ummm I have 2972 likes. I believe that’s almost 3 times as many as you do with about the same posts. If you offered more content and fresh takes like I do you would have maybe about half as many likes as I have. Don’t respond sir. That won’t help your pathetic like ratio.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Ummm I have 2972 likes. I believe that’s almost 3 times as many as you do with about the same posts. If you offered more content and fresh takes like I do you would have maybe about half as many likes as I have. Don’t respond sir. That won’t help your pathetic like ratio.

Yet you take likes seriously enough that you run around with alters liking your own post
Insecure person. To the rest of us it is entertaining
Since you need likes so much I will tip you a like
Next time deliver my pizza on time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Shrimp dick Greggor isn’t about anything
Talks a big game but ultimately that is his internet persona
Why he tries so hard to protect it

Yet you take likes seriously enough that you run around with alters liking your own post
Insecure person. To the rest of us it is entertaining
Since you need likes so much I will tip you a like
Next time deliver my pizza on time

That‘s it! I’m sick of this. Next time I’m at your crib I’m giving you a fat lip.

Yawns....but hey....queencoal liked it....that is why you guys post...so you can jerk off to the likes you give each other.
Still stalking me and my likes...lather, rinse, repeat. It's easy for Greg to receive a "like" from me, as all that he has to do is rub your smug little face in a pile of sh!t.

Yawns....but hey....queencoal liked it....that is why you guys post...so you can jerk off to the likes you give each other.

You need to mind your own BZ wax and worry about your very unimpressive like ratio. I actually gave you a like today. You actually, and amazingly, added content value. One more peep out of you today and I’ll take it back. With your like ratio that would be devastating.

You need to mind your own BZ wax and worry about your very unimpressive like ratio. I actually gave you a like today. You actually, and amazingly, added content value. One more peep out of you today and I’ll take it back. With your like ratio that would be devastating.
Im just happy that queencoal returned more to giving out likes than posting...she is much better hitting that like button than anything else..reading her garbage lowers IQs.

Im just happy that queencoal returned more to giving out likes than posting...she is much better hitting that like button than anything else..reading her garbage lowers IQs.
I'm just glad that you're universally hated on this board...even the other WVU fans don't like you. My like ratio is better than yours, even though my first 3,000+ posts weren't eligible for likes back in the old days when your father should have pulled out.

My like ratio is better than yours, even though my first 3,000+ posts weren't eligible for likes back in the old days when your father should have pulled out.
been here since 2001. Not sure when the like feature started. But really its overhyped because there are lots of posts I like, just didn't hit the like button. Its honestly NOTHING to gloat about...

Reactions: WVUALLEN
been here since 2001. Not sure when the like feature started. But really its overhyped because there are lots of posts I like, just didn't hit the like button. Its honestly NOTHING to gloat about...
It wasn't a feature here when I started in 2009. I agree with you about gloating, but when a WVU fan hovers below 15%, then you know that he must be a very low-content poster. It has more validity as a measure of quality when it is low, IMO.

Give Greggor a break
That guy sure knows how to run the Slurpee machine
Don’t see why 7/11 fired him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT