ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious…

Because someone has to deliver a pizza to you as well?
But a day like this it was nice to pull up to 7/11 and know you will getting a fresh cold slurpee
Now you just don’t know without Greggor

Some of us on here give that man a hard time. But everyone has their place even Greggor

You're hanging on my every word...ever since I outed you for your golden showers at band camp, you've obsessed over me. LOLOLOLOL

You tell someone in high school you are in the band..
Might be considered a nerd
Tell someone that you are in a band as an adult people want to know when your next show is.
Funny how a supposed grown man still thinks like a 16 year old

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
You're hanging on my every word...ever since I outed you for your golden showers at band camp, you've obsessed over me. LOLOLOLOL
Still stalking me I see....a suckeye fan hanging out on a WVU message board gloating that guys pee on him.

What the hell is wrong with this gal?

Like I said before we have someone on this board who hasn’t matured since middle school
Probably sits around all day playing video games and ordering his mom to cook him some food like he did when he was 13

• Haha
You tell someone in high school you are in the band..
Might be considered a nerd
Tell someone that you are in a band as an adult people want to know when your next show is.
Funny how a supposed grown man still thinks like a 16 year old
I knew that you would attempt to save your cuck, as usual. If he were actually in a band that was any good at all, then he'd be able to afford a Blue lot subscription. His band days ended when he finally graduated from high school.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Some people play shows for the free beer and the girls…
Just never know. Truthfully wouldn’t talk shit about the guy in the band

Some people play shows for the free beer and the girls…
Just never know. Truthfully wouldn’t talk shit about the guy in the band
You're not me, thank God. I'd never be so liberal, especially at your advanced age. I'd also never pretend to root for Texass or disgrace our military by pretending to be an ex-Marine.

You're not me, thank God. I'd never be so liberal, especially at your advanced age. I'd also never pretend to root for Texass or disgrace our military by pretending to be an ex-Marine.
😂😂😂
How is that liberal?
Not pretending to be anything. You are the one who gets upset by other peoples politics
I don’t. That is why I put on the uniform. For people to have the ability to think different than me.
Learn what patriotism is actually about and then get back to me

Do you understand that.
You are the one who is attempting to claim other political positions are somehow unAmerican
You are in fact attacking what I swore to protect

Reactions: Go_WVU_EERs
😂😂😂
How is that liberal?
Not pretending to be anything. You are the one who gets upset by other peoples politics
I don’t. That is why I put on the uniform. For people to have the ability to think different than me.
Learn what patriotism is actually about and then get back to me
How is what liberal, imbecile? You're liberal...a Marxist, in fact. And, the only uniform that you've ever worn has golden arches on the front and back of it.

:joy:[banana]

Once again don’t care enough about politics
My problem is with people who take politics so serious that they allow them to change how they view people.
Do you understand this concept.
More than that when all you really understand is what they feed you through these news outlets

Doesn’t matter what your political affiliation is..:
Just a POS person

I judge you by you.
You seem a very unhappy person who uses a screen to hide behind.
Didn’t matter if you supported Bernie

A lot of anger. Something wrong here.

Just days away from football season kicking off, and Townes still refuses to engage in football. Would rather cause chaos from thread to thread. Not a good look by Townes.

Interesting topics
Is it better for Greggy to deliver pizzas or work at 7/11
Is playing in a band not such a bad thing when you are an adult
Does Queenie spit or swallow

Much better than the lame brain football conversations from the Marshall fans

Once again don’t care enough about politics
My problem is with people who take politics so serious that they allow them to change how they view people.
Do you understand this concept.
More than that when all you really understand is what they feed you through these news outlets

Doesn’t matter what your political affiliation is..:
Just a POS person

I judge you by you.
You seem a very unhappy person who uses a screen to hide behind.
Didn’t matter if you supported Bernie

A lot of anger. Something wrong here.

Interesting topics
Is it better for Greggy to deliver pizzas or work at 7/11
Is playing in a band not such a bad thing when you are an adult
Does Queenie spit or swallow

Much better than the lame brain football conversations from the Marshall fans
Your obsession with me is creepy, TrollVanZandt. Three posts in a row about me? Man, I'm dominating the five brain cells that your hippie a$$ hasn't killed already. I feel honored that you call me a "POS person," as you're a total fraud, who lies literally all day and night on a message board. I'd never want to be liked by a low-life and proven fraud, such as yourself. You should never forget that you were outed for having 25+ profiles--some of which were used to promote your fairy tale of being a Texas fan--on this message board by the site owner, so everybody on here knows that you're a fraud.

Projecting once again…
Still claim you are an attorney
Still claimed you step foot into Ohio State let alone graduated from it

You are a clown.
If you have a problem with what I have done. Should shop yourself
Until then you sound like a total hypocrite

Just days away from football season kicking off, and Townes still refuses to engage in football. Would rather cause chaos from thread to thread. Not a good look by Townes.
How cute....queenie getting owned and here comes turdboy to put everyone to sleep.

Projecting once again…
Still claim you are an attorney
Still claim you step foot into Ohio State let alone graduated from it

You are a clown.
Still lying about me, but at least you didn't cry for three posts in a row this time. You're my clown, and the only proven fraud on here. Enjoy your miserable life as a message boarder at 3:00 a.m., as usual.

Still lying about me, but at least you didn't cry for three posts in a row this time. You're my clown, and the only proven fraud on here. Enjoy your miserable life as a message boarder at 3:00 a.m., as usual.
You are what you are crying against…
Maybe something is wrong here
If I am such a bad poster what does that make Queenie
If that is the case I guess we all should leave

• Haha
You are what you are crying against…
Maybe something is wrong here
If I am such a bad poster what does that make Queenie
If that is the case I guess we all should leave
You're so dense that you still don't know what a question mark is. You typed a hat trick of posts all about me. I thought that I owned your cuck the most, but you're sneaking by him for the lead in the Hall of Shame. I'll buy you a gold jacket. LOLOLOLOL

Do you realize that you were on here at 1:00 a.m. this morning, and I wasn't? Your whole life is this board, but you still can't find enough change under your mom's couch to afford a subscription...LOL

Do you realize that we have wasted queenie's entire evening? LMAO....
Queenie is one of those people who aren’t too bright but somehow has delusions of grandeur they are because they can hide behind message boards and appear to be something they aren’t

Pretty sad

This is her life…
Why she tries so hard to protect it
But she is pretty much fighting herself now

A multi profile troll who is acting like the fan of another team
What is wrong in that tosugrad/Bucky/skyhawkball/KingCoal?

• Haha
Do you realize that you were on here at 1:00 a.m. this morning, and I wasn't? Your whole life is this board, but you still can't find enough change under your mom's couch to afford a subscription...LOL
More fake news from the queenie liar....yawns.

Says the suckeye fan that hangs out on a WVU board....LMAO....how pathetic is that?

Did you get banned from the suckeye board too? Is that why you are here?

But I have an IQ of 120😂

I don’t know you from Adam truthfully
But feel sorry for your community that we have such an unhinged person running around

Like I have said before
Criminals think they are smarter than they really are
Why they become criminals.
It isn’t a great mindset to have
Queenie probably has broken the law a time or two
Has on here for sure when she claimed to be an attorney and tried to give legal advice

Criminals are typically loaners, who have strange habits, such as spending the wee hours of every morning "talking" among their 30+ sock puppets...LOL

P.S. You're back to serially posting, without using your serial profiles...man, you're bad at this!

But I have an IQ of 120😂

I don’t know you from Adam truthfully
But feel sorry for your community that we have such an unhinged person running around

Like I have said before
Criminals think they are smarter than they really are
Why they become criminals.
It isn’t a great mindset to have
Queenie probably has broken the law a time or two
Has on here for sure when she claimed to be an attorney and tried to give legal advice
Were you here when she wanted to fight someone on the capital steps? LMAO...poor gal isnt wound very tight.

Probably why it is so easy to pull your strings on here
You Telegraph your moves, Queenie
Not too smart
You should have been here a few years ago...queenie was so obsessed with me that i got three pages out of him just typing symbols like / . *

I would type that and he would go on a rampage of nonsense like tonight...funniest thing ever...got three pages out him typing /

You should have been here a few years ago...queenie was so obsessed with me that i got three pages out of him just typing symbols like / . *

I would type that and he would go on a rampage of nonsense like tonight...funniest thing ever...got three pages out him typing /

but she has an IQ of 120😂
Boring delusions of grandeur
Feel sorry for the people around him/her

I have no Idea how the reaction score or points work, nor do I care. But as a ratio Gregor has some catching up to do to get to my 50%+. Also with the last upgrade a few years ago I lost a few thousand posts. Then again, I don't post as frequently as I used to because of the pissing contests that break out on almost every thread.

Where are the MODS when you need them?

Used to be that you could down vote. Maybe that option would be more useful instead of posters with multiple screen names up voting themselves on every post.

That being said, if you didn't get it Buster68's OP was in jest, I just don't know what to tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT