ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious…

I have no Idea how the reaction score or points work, nor do I care. But as a ratio Gregor has some catching up to do to get to my 50%+. Also with the last upgrade a few years ago I lost a few thousand posts. Then again, I don't post as frequently as I used to because of the pissing contests that break out on almost every thread.

Where are the MODS when you need them?

Used to be that you could down vote. Maybe that option would be more useful instead of posters with multiple screen names up voting themselves on every post.

That being said, if you didn't get it Buster68's OP was in jest, I just don't know what to tell you.
The twats have an agreement to like everything the other two/three post...then they get on here and ramble on about how high their ratio is...

Its their form of trolling....they just don't get that no cares about like/ratios here but them so it comes across as really, really stupid....like most of their postings.

For queencoal...liking another twats post is really his only purpose here.

Brokeback Mountaineer continues to beg for my attention, I see. The word is, "too," not "to," so you appear to be an imbecile like TrollVanZandt, too (not to). Class dismissed, clown.

🤡
whatever you say bank goof.....LMAO....what an assclown. [banana]

Then they wonder why people aren’t friendly with them
I can speak for myself. They are clowns. Good to have standards. They fall far below them.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I can speak for myself. They are clowns. Good to have standards. They fall far below them.
That pathetic part is....bitchgregor and queenie get off on being 'heels' on a message board, which if you think about it...its really kind of stupid...but its the only reason they are here...they play these cartoon characters on here but have actually convinced themselves they are smarter than the homers and hillbillies here...to the point they believe their own bs.

They forget its a message board and no one actually cares about their made up gimmicks...I string them along from time to time because I get some humor out of the twats on occasion.

turdboy isn't quite cut in the same mold as bitch and queenie...he is simply more of a follower with his nose up the ass of bitchgregor most of the time.

skyhawk is the dorky kid that they let hang around some but even they dont like him.

Last edited:
You speak for at least 30 different profiles, all of whom are equally ignorant and bigoted. The World will be a better place when you leave the Earth, and take all of your fraudulent personas with you, especially the fake Texas fan aliases. Never forget that the site owner exposed you for being a serial profile fraud, and we all know it, even your cuck.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
If what I did was wrong…
You pretty much have done the same thing
Thought you had an IQ of 120. This is basic level stuff

Everytime you complain about this you are actually attacking yourself as well

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
You speak for at least 30 different profiles, all of whom are equally ignorant and bigoted. The World will be a better place when you leave the Earth, and take all of your fraudulent personas with you, especially the fake Texas fan aliases. Never forget that the site owner exposed you for being a serial profile fraud, and we all know it, even your cuck.
We will never forget the site owner wont let you post on the BL....LMAO....

We'll never forget that you're a total loser too broke to subscribe to the Blue Lot, a cuck, and a band sissy, either.
SO easy to trigger.....LMAO.

Not being on able to post on the BL....what a total assclown you are.

WHO gets banned from the BL? LMAO

That pathetic part is....bitchgregor and queenie get off on being 'heels' on a message board, which if you think about it...its really kind of stupid...but its the only reason they are here...they play these cartoon characters on here but have actually convinced themselves they are smarter than the homers and hillbillies here...to the point they believe their own bs.

They forget its a message board and no one actually cares about their made up gimmicks...I string them along from time to time because I get some humor out of the twats on occasion.

turdboy isn't quite cut in the same mold as bitch and queenie...he is simply more of a follower with his nose up the ass of bitchgregor most of the time.

skyhawk is the dorky kid that they let hang around some but even they dont like him.
Leave me out of your nonsense. I'm here to talk sports, and keep Townes and his three dozen in check. If not for me, Townes wouldn't talk sports half the time here. You should follow Townes lead and participate in sports discussions and stop the nonsense. I'm done with it, except for having to occasionally get Townes back on track. It's exhausting.

Leave me out of your nonsense. I'm here to talk sports, and keep Townes and his three dozen in check. If not for me, Townes wouldn't talk sports half the time here. You should follow Townes lead and participate in sports discussions and stop the nonsense. I'm done with it, except for having to occasionally get Townes back on track. It's exhausting.
You show up like a wart on the ass.

You say leave you out of it but yet here you are posting. You saw I made a post and you came running to it like always.

You must have an IQ of 20.

If you are that exhausted maybe you should leave the message board...sound good?

And you aren't here to talk sports....how many posts have you made with 'mega thread' or the 'great greg jacobs' in it.

Go **** yourself you hypocrite.

Last edited:
Turdboy cries 'leave me out this'...yet drops another post at 7:20 a.m.

LMAO...and you twats wonder why no one wants you here.
You're back on ignore, hemorrhoid, and forum just became readable again.

*********************10-Fold Improvement**********************

Any update on that AC compressor I ordered? Really like to have it no later than Tuesday.

been here since 2001. Not sure when the like feature started. But really its overhyped because there are lots of posts I like, just didn't hit the like button. Its honestly NOTHING to gloat about...
Oops I hit like. Will they get jealous now?

So your pathetic family was too broke to buy you toys when you were a kid. Figures....that must be why you come on this message board needing and wanting my attention.
I guess when you were playing with Barbies and matchbox cars, I was too busy playing football, basketball, and baseball.

I guess when you were playing with Barbies and matchbox cars, I was too busy playing football, basketball, and baseball.
LMAO...look everyone....we have an internet jock.

Too damn funny.

No shame in not having any toys as a kid turdboy...do you want to talk about it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT