ADVERTISEMENT

Tre agrees with me

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Tre Mitchell:
“We have all the right pieces.”

But, he added, “We have to get more disciplined and play with each other on offense. We have to rebound the ball and stop turning it over.”

Sounds like Tre has been reading a 90-year-old WVU graduate’s mind about this promising basketball team.

These 9 strangers from other colleges have the individual talent. They have to become a 10-tenacled octopus on the basketball floor no matter who’s in the game and who’s on the bench.

Starting with Kansas State at 7 p.m. Saturday in the Manhattan that’s not in New York.

Tre Mitchell:

But, he added, “We have to get more disciplined and play with each other on offense. We have to rebound the ball and stop turning it over.”

Sounds like Tre has been reading a 90-year-old WVU graduate’s mind about this promising basketball team.

These 9 strangers from other colleges have the individual talent. They have to become a 10-tenacled octopus on the basketball floor no matter who’s in the game and who’s on the bench.

Starting with Kansas State at 7 p.m. Saturday in the Manhattan that’s not in New York.
Good Lord I hope you get sued. Your continual intellectual property theft is infuriating. Seriously, you are such a fake and poser. Or, are you just a waterboy living an all star player lie?

Tre Mitchell:

So now you're stealing a players thoughts.

Ok. I'm going to throw this out there.

CFE is 90 and likely lives alone. He used to be a sports writer and now he isn't.

Ignoring the ALL CAPS and Brother Saban stuff, he literally never insults people on here.
If CFE seeking purpose at this juncture of his life is just too annoying for you guys to handle then why not just ignore him?

There are enough genuine assholes on here that need a good reckoning. Go smack them around.

In case you are wondering, this is about as nice as I ever get.

Reactions: BFo8 and wvvidd
Thanks. Glad to see someone else on this forum is at my intelligence level and treats people nicely level. My theory is the miserable posts are by people who are miserable about their lives and careers and try to spread that misery to others. And then there are those who get so angry because they realize I"m right and they're wrong. Hell, I make mistakes, and own up to them. Doesn't give me cause to spread my misery to others.

Reactions: Hogan's Hero
Ok. I'm going to throw this out there.

CFE is 90 and likely lives alone. He used to be a sports writer and now he isn't.

Ignoring the ALL CAPS and Brother Saban stuff, he literally never insults people on here.
If CFE seeking purpose at this juncture of his life is just too annoying for you guys to handle then why not just ignore him?

There are enough genuine assholes on here that need a good reckoning. Go smack them around.

In case you are wondering, this is about as nice as I ever get.
CFE HAS CLAIMED 90 FOR THE PAST 15 TO 20 YEARS. GO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Thanks. Glad to see someone else on this forum is at my intelligence level and treats people nicely level. My theory is the miserable posts are by people who are miserable about their lives and careers and try to spread that misery to others. And then there are those who get so angry because they realize I"m right and they're wrong. Hell, I make mistakes, and own up to them. Doesn't give me cause to spread my misery to others.
Bucky is that you?

Reactions: Rootmaster
Tre Mitchell:

Among others, Tre needs to play better D.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Having a shot blocker would go a long way to helping this team dominate opponents.

Another reason why CFE makes others on this forum want to throw up on him..."my intelligence level". I disagree with this assessment. Most posters have an IQ higher than CFE's gerbil level.

Among others, Tre needs to play better D.

I AGREE. SO DO ALL THE OTHERS. WAY TOO MANY STRAIGHT-LINE DRIVES INTO THE PAINT FOR EASY LAYUPS BY OPPONENT AFTER OPPONENT. DEFENSE HAS TO SENSE THE DRIVE WHEN IT STARTS 20 FEET OR MORE FROM THEM, PLANT THEMSELVES IN THE PATH IN A LEGAL WAY AND TAKE THE HIT AND THE OFFENSIVE FOUL CALL. OFFENSIVE FOUL AND MAKING 2 POINTS INSTEAD OF DRIBBLER MAKING 2 POINTS IS A 4-POINT SWING.

I AGREE. SO DO ALL THE OTHERS. WAY TOO MANY STRAIGHT-LINE DRIVES INTO THE PAINT FOR EASY LAYUPS BY OPPONENT AFTER OPPONENT. DEFENSE HAS TO SENSE THE DRIVE WHEN IT STARTS 20 FEET OR MORE FROM THEM, PLANT THEMSELVES IN THE PATH IN A LEGAL WAY AND TAKE THE HIT AND THE OFFENSIVE FOUL CALL. OFFENSIVE FOUL AND MAKING 2 POINTS INSTEAD OF DRIBBLER MAKING 2 POINTS IS A 4-POINT SWING.
Finally you understand that 2 plus 2 equals 4. You are pure slapstick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT