ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, right on cue comes the cyber reach-around by the moron so obsessed with three other posters that he's kissing the a$$ of a proven fraud with 25+ profiles who pretends to root for WVU's conference rival, and is a Marxist. Now, THAT is obsession. The three of us own every single brain cell in band geek's head.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
And, right on cue comes the cyber reach-around by the moron so obsessed with three other posters that he's kissing the a$$ of a proven fraud with 25+ profiles who pretends to root for WVU's conference rival, and is a Marxist. Now, THAT is obsession. The three of us own every single brain cell in band geek's head.
One guy with 25 handles or 3 assclowns discussing it for 32 pages.

That is the real obsession here.

Or is it the pussy bitch that put me on ignore but now reacts to everything I post?

Is that the real obsession here? BOTH are pretty f'ing pathetic if you ask me.

But nice try low IQ assclown...the suckeye fan on the WVU board 24/7...nothing weird about that....nope.

The question assclown won't answer
bitchgregor posted four times in a row as well....so are you saying he is desperate for attention as well? Dont think this thread is about him either.

Last edited:
Nothing they say that makes sense..

Dealing with a couple of people whose sister most likely is their mother

Why do TVZ and WVUFanForever keep replying to this thread? I mean seriously 33 pages!

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

Friday at 2:14 PM
  4. DonaldTrumpsHair

Wednesday at 2:38 PM
  5. DrinkmoreMilk

Saturday at 2:07 PM
  6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

Yesterday at 4:32 PM
  8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018
  11. SheriffBufordTJustice

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

Yesterday at 5:42 AM
  14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

Friday at 8:13 PM
  16. TexasTrill2018

Yesterday at 6:32 PM
  17. TheAlphaMale

Friday at 7:30 AM
  18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

Yesterday at 10:18 PM
  21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

Yesterday at 8:41 PM
  23. TheUnKosherHebrew

Saturday at 4:06 PM
  24. TownesVanZandt

Today at 12:19 AM
  25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018

Yeah...bitchgregor posted four times in a row as well....so are you saying he is desperate for attention as well? Dont think this thread is about him either.

Dumbass undercutting another assclown.

Again...some of this would be funny if you were so ****ing pathetic.

But back to the question...so bitchgregor is desperate for attention too?

BTW...can you type 'Toot Sweet" again to show everyone your brilliance...LMAO

Leave me out of this you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Fine....be a pussy....look everyone...big tough osugrad is afraid to answer a little ol question from me.

Why...because you are a complete dumbass that backed himself into a corner with your stupid comment....and why....because you are low IQ.

Or are you simply afraid of. bitchgregor...maybe thats it.

And what do you give two shits if I am on the Blue Lot? Why do you care? Oh I forgot already...you are low IQ who only has one insult -- band geek.

Maybe I signed up during the $12 deal. Or maybe I didn't. You will actually never know will you?

Good grief abusing you on this site is beyond easy.

The question assclown won't answer
bitchgregor posted four times in a row as well....so are you saying he is desperate for attention as well? Dont think this thread is about him either.

Leave me out of this geek. Mom!!!! Johnny did it too! You had to be the most annoying little brother ever.

I'm not sure I even remember, since that was yesterday. I know I didn't eat crow like band geek has swallowed up over the last 24 hours. Today, I had a fish sandwich, and with extra tarter sauce I picked up down in Shipshewana a few weeks back, it was damn near incredible. Add in some spicy pickles (also picked up in Amish land), and a pre-Thanksgiving slice of coconut cream pie, and I'm good for a while.
Love me some amish food. Used to date a girl that lived on Lititz Pike and had my fair share. They make a Jalapeno jelly that is unbelievable. Next time you're in Lancaster, hit up Oregon Dairy.

Damn it Greg, i'm trying to talk food here. I'm hijacking this thread now.

If you had to choose 1 meal on your death bed what would it be?? GO!!
We usually go to millersburg/Berlin area, or Shipshewana in northern Indiana, but both places have the jalapeno jellies, normally flavored with various fruits. There's also this pineapple jalapeno salsa that's incredible. We're planning to go to Gettysburg in may, so we'll spend a couple days over in PA Amish land. I always have to rent a uhaul trailer for the drive home, but it's worth it if you want high quality furniture.

Why do TVZ and WVUFanForever keep replying to this thread? I mean seriously 33 pages!
Why do you and the assclowns keep replying?

Imagine if they quit replying to anything tvz or I type, the thread would die right...but they can't because they want and NEED our attention...I mean hell...every bitchgregor post has my name in it. Anyone can see that.

It would kill them to not respond to us because we are everything to them.

You tell me....1 man with 25 handles or 3 guys talking about it for 33 pages?

Look at the little hornblower throwing his frail and unathletic body into the middle of highway traffic in a desperate attempt to save the fake Texas fan with 30+ profiles from getting steamrolled by the convoy of eighteen wheelers storming downhill. LMAO!

[roll]

I'm laughing at the kid who somehow believes the lions of the thread actually pay any attention to him.

I do have to give TVZ some kudos for his effort in developing such a weak minded alter account.

See...there you go WVUAllen...two posts from the assclowns, both insulting me...within 30 minutes of my post.

You can't make this stuff up....they HAVE to respond to me...they can't help it...they can't control their obsession.

If they could control their sicko obsession and not reply....this thread would go away...but they can't just not help themselves to responding. They NEED me to be here.

Imagine if they quit replying to anything tvz or I type, the thread would die right...but they can't because they want and NEED our attention...I mean hell...every bitchgregor post has my name in it. Anyone can see that.

Imagine if you would quit making multiple replies in the thread it would disappear.

Thread has outlived it's usefulness. The truth of the thread is and always has been...

Vernon said:

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

4. DonaldTrumpsHair

5. DrinkmoreMilk

6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

16. TexasTrill2018

17. TheAlphaMale

18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

23. TheUnKosherHebrew

24. TownesVanZandt

25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018
I think your buddy has a serious problem.

Imagine if you would quit making multiple replies in the thread it would disappear.

Thread has outlived it's usefulness. The truth of the thread is and always has been...
Imagine if you quit pasting this every day as well...we have all seen it before....it isn't going anywhere nor is there anything new to it.

You really think if i quit posting the thread would go away?

Hell...I left for two weeks earlier this month and bitchgregor posted my name in his post 22 times during that span.

You think I am the issue of this thread not dying? Laughable.

Emotional breakdown by band geek in full force, and for everybody to see.
Gets put on ignore for years, but still hangs on my every word, even years later...check
Is so desperation for approval and validation that he hitches his wagon to a proven fraud with 25+ profiles...check
Is being ridiculed by even his fellow WVU fans now...check
Can't post once at a time anymore because his obsession has overwhelmed him...check
Yep, full mental collapse in progress.

Emotional breakdown by band geek in full force, and for everybody to see.
Gets put on ignore for years, but still hangs on my every word, even years later...check
Is so desperation for approval and validation that he hitches his wagon to a proven fraud with 25+ profiles...check
Is being ridiculed by even his fellow WVU fans now...check
Can't post once at a time anymore because his obsession has overwhelmed him...check
Yep, full mental collapse in progress.
LOW IQ material again...

An emotional breakdown? LMAO...its a message board you dumbass...do you really take it that seriously...of course you do.
Ridiculed by fellow WVU fans? Who exactly...I'll wait.
Assclown put my on ignore because he was a pussybitch getting owned every day and now follows me around like a lost puppy because he is obsessed with every thing i type on here.

Every time you post with your made up bullshit...you show everyone just how low IQ you really are. You might want to stop while you are ahead.

Hell...I would get tired of looking like a dumbass every time I post but you have it down to a science. Looking forward to your next BS post. Say band geek in for me please. LMAO.

And you seem triggered assclown....relax...you are going to blow a gasket.

Last edited:
See...there you go WVUAllen...two posts from the assclowns, both insulting me...within 30 minutes of my post.

You can't make this stuff up....they HAVE to respond to me...they can't help it...they can't control their obsession.

If they could control their sicko obsession and not reply....this thread would go away...but they can't just not help themselves to responding. They NEED me to be here.

Seems like you should start another mega thread just for them.

This one is all about...

Vernon said:

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

4. DonaldTrumpsHair

5. DrinkmoreMilk

6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

16. TexasTrill2018

17. TheAlphaMale

18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

23. TheUnKosherHebrew

24. TownesVanZandt

25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018

Imagine if you quit pasting this every day as well...we have all seen it before....it isn't going anywhere nor is there anything new to it.

You really think if i quit posting the thread would go away?

Hell...I left for two weeks earlier this month and bitchgregor posted my name in his post 22 times during that span.

You think I am the issue of this thread not dying? Laughable.

I quit posting once MH got to page 30. Didn't come back again until I saw 33. Greggy likes you. You should be flattered.

Even other WVU fans are taking Toot Sweet behind the woodshed now. His emotional breakdown continues, and I am enjoying the show. I ignored this total band geek loser for years, but he followed me from board to board, and begged for my attention, anyway. Now that he has it, he's throwing tantrum after tantrum. His (wet) dream is for a band dork thread to be started, so that TVZ, the serial profile poster, doesn't get all of the attention that he desperately craves, but I'll leave this to Greg or MichiganHerd to start, as I don't want to be the one responsible for his next admission to the nut house.

@TownesVanZandt you are a weirdo.

🤣 Still looking for me

Been too busy getting my fill of College Basketball
Didn't see anything about Pitt.

Pretty sure they blew out some no name school since Capel is a good coach according to you. Pretty much everyone else did

🤣 Still looking for me

Been too busy getting my fill of College Basketball
Didn't see anything about Pitt.

Pretty sure they blew out some no name school since Capel is a good coach according to you. Pretty much everyone else did

Whuz up my bitch. You can start a Pitt thread for sure but this HOF Mega 5x Platinum Thred is dedicated to call you out for being the POS you are. If you had any pride or class you’d bail out and start posting like a normal dude instead of an arrogant, condescending racist POS.

OOPS....

This one is all about...

Vernon said:

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

4. DonaldTrumpsHair

5. DrinkmoreMilk

6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

16. TexasTrill2018

17. TheAlphaMale

18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

23. TheUnKosherHebrew

24. TownesVanZandt

25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018

You see Jalen Wilson go off on Kentucky
How stupid is Juwan Howard.

First guy he should have spoken with when he took the job
The guy can flat out score

Unfortunately, Howard is recruiting like a maniac. He didn't look like much of a bench coach during the two beatings that he took from Ohio State last season, but with all of the blue-chip talent that he's assembling, his coaching prowess may become unnecessary. See John "Pay Pal" Calipari.

Calipari recruited OADs

Huge difference. A lot of those players will end up in the G League.

Jalen Wilson is the best player Michigan had committed and sign the last 4-5 years
He is at Kansas doing his thing because he was able to get out of his LOI when Beilein left

You see Jalen Wilson go off on Kentucky
How stupid is Juwan Howard.

First guy he should have spoken with when he took the job
The guy can flat out score
We already have three good players playing the same position, and Howard did continue to recruit him, but he only wanted to go to Michigan due to the relationship with Yaklich. Of course, you already know this. Plus, the overall #8 recruit coming in next year plays the same position, so Michigan will be stacked in the coming years. Hopefully they can go 10-10 in conference this year and make the tournament. Probably a 14-6 record will be good enough to win the conference this year, but with no fans, maybe someone can win 16 games in conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT