ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Allen tells me if I quit posting here the thread would die...then he brings it back with the 100th viewing of tvz's alters...

It's a shame you guys cant let this go.

Jalen Wilson doesn't play a position

He can rotate through all of them. Even provide some rim protection. .
Not real bouncy and athletic but can play the front court and the back court.

Juwan Howard missed on him.

Kansas pushed out De Sousa for him.

Amazing Allen tells me if I quit posting here the thread would die...then he brings it back with the 100th viewing of tvz's alters...

It's a shame you guys cant let this go.

I figured you would respond. The man has who knows how many profiles. I will continue to post in whatever thread I choose. You don't like it you may leave at anytime.

Now stay on topic...
Vernon said:

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

Friday at 2:14 PM
  4. DonaldTrumpsHair

Wednesday at 2:38 PM
  5. DrinkmoreMilk

Saturday at 2:07 PM
  6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

Yesterday at 4:32 PM
  8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018
  11. SheriffBufordTJustice

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

Yesterday at 5:42 AM
  14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

Friday at 8:13 PM
  16. TexasTrill2018

Yesterday at 6:32 PM
  17. TheAlphaMale

Friday at 7:30 AM
  18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

Yesterday at 10:18 PM
  21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

Yesterday at 8:41 PM
  23. TheUnKosherHebrew

Saturday at 4:06 PM
  24. TownesVanZandt

Today at 12:19 AM
  25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Jalen Wilson doesn't play a position

He can rotate through all of them. Even provide some rim protection. .
Not real bouncy and athletic but can play the front court and the back court.

Juwan Howard missed on him.

Kansas pushed out De Sousa for him.
Thanks for the update. Juwan Howard missed out on a couple dozen other players as well. You can only fill a few scholarships per year in basketball. Luckily, Juwan didn't miss out on too many in the '21 class, which is currently rated #1 in the nation with (2) 5 star recruits, and (2) high 4 star recruits, and another 4 star recruit. Still waiting to see who Holmgren will commit too, but likely will miss out on him. 2022 is already off to a good start with Jett Howard a likely commitment with a couple of his teammates at IMG high on Michigan.

I figured you would respond. The man has who knows how many profiles. I will continue to post in whatever thread I choose. You don't like it you may leave at anytime.
Because you are the dumbass blaming me for this thread going on and on and on....yet you provide no content here....just rehashing the list of names...time and time again....what exactly are you hoping to accomplish posting the list? That I respond?....well congrats...you win!

Maybe we should rename the thread....Hey Allen, when you going to copy and paste the list again.

Would that suit you better?

Because you are the dumbass blaming me for this thread going on and on and on....yet you provide no content here....just rehashing the list of names...time and time again....what exactly are you hoping to accomplish posting the list? That I respond?....well congrats...you win!

Maybe we should rename the thread....Hey Allen, when you going to copy and paste the list again.

You are a dumbass. for even reading the thread again. Hey WVUFanForever when you going to kiss TVZ ass again.

Here's the list and the reason thread was started until you hooked up with your boy toy.

Now stay on topic...
Vernon said:

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

4. DonaldTrumpsHair

5. DrinkmoreMilk

6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

16. TexasTrill2018

17. TheAlphaMale

18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

23. TheUnKosherHebrew

24. TownesVanZandt

25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018

I'll leave this here.

I'll leave this here....

Now stay on topic...
Vernon said:

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

4. DonaldTrumpsHair

5. DrinkmoreMilk

6. InterwebPolice

Aug 18, 2018
  7. JustCallMeDad

8. LordLonghorn

Sep 27, 2018
  9. MaleStripper

Sep 30, 2018
  10. RockyTopVol1999

Aug 29, 2018

4 minutes ago
  12. SmokeMoreMeth

Sep 18, 2018
  13. StormyDaniels4Prez

14. TellMomHi

Sep 2, 2018
  15. TexasisBack

16. TexasTrill2018

17. TheAlphaMale

18. TheFakeNewsMan

Oct 1, 2018
  19. TheHomelessguy

Sep 29, 2018
  20. TheOneandOnly77

21. TheRealMikeTyson

Sep 26, 2018
  22. TheTruthof2018

23. TheUnKosherHebrew

24. TownesVanZandt

25. YourMomsButtPlug

Sep 12, 2018

you suck at the interwebs. even your fellow WV fans (assuming you're actually a fan) find you to be a lame dame.

You are a dumbass. for even reading the thread again. Hey WVUFanForever when you going to kiss TVZ ass again.
Uh-oh....somebody is mad on the internet.....

So according to your logic....Im a dumbass for reading the thread again but your not for posting in it?

You are going to have to give me a few minutes to figure that one out....and to figure out why you are obsessed with tvz and his handles as well.

Hey...copy and paste the list again...not sure the seven people that read this thread have seen it today....LMAO!

Four minutes!
In case you missed it:

you suck at the interwebs. even your fellow WV fans (assuming you're actually a fan) find you to be a lame dame.
Four minutes!

I knew you assclowns would NEED my attention again. You never disappoint...

Well...you probably disappoint your wives, girlfriends and bosses every day...but you assclowns are always right on cue for me in this thread.

Keep my free entertainment coming...Looks like I will probably have seconds and thirds today.

In case you missed it:

That's fine...tvz has been persecuted now for 34 pages...he doesn't need my help...but sometimes doing the right thing isn't always the popular thing...you want to continue to bully and harass him for another 34 pages?

Uh-oh....somebody is mad on the internet.....

So according to your logic....Im a dumbass for reading the thread again but your not for posting in it?

You are going to have to give me a few minutes to figure that one out....and to figure out why you are obsessed with tvz and his handles as well.

Hey...copy and paste the list again...not sure the seven people that read this thread have seen it today....LMAO!

Pot calling kettle.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
That's fine...tvz has been persecuted now for 34 pages...he doesn't need my help...but sometimes doing the right thing isn't always the popular thing...you want to continue to bully and harass him for another 34 pages?
[roll]

Pot calling kettle.
Are you the pot or the kettle?

I don't get mad on here...its just a message board.

I create 'angry posts' to see how you four will respond for entertainment purposes, but I don't actually get upset or mad the way you guys do over this stuff.

Oops...I'm breaking the fourth wall.

My favorite is when assclown reposts I am having an emotional breakdown...those are hilarious and really highlights just how low IQ she is.

Are you the pot or the kettle?

I don't get mad on here...its just a message board.

I create 'angry posts' to see how you four will respond for entertainment purposes, but I don't actually get upset or mad the way you guys do over this stuff.

Oops...I'm breaking the fourth wall.

My favorite is when assclown reposts I am having an emotional breakdown...those are hilarious and really highlights just how low IQ she is.

Yup you don't get mad. You just call me out with anger because I chose of my own free will (something you won't be able to do in Biden / Harris era) to reply in a thread that points out the ignorance of an individual who should be banned himself. But probably wasn't because he creates profiles like a jackrabbit.

You don't create shit as you don't possess the ability to create anything.

Have no idea what the hell you are talking about 4th wall breaking.

It's obvious the only reason you're here is because you get owned on a constant bases in the woodshed. So you thought it would be easier to help out a pretend Texas fan. But you have failed at that as well. I say we take this thread to 50 considering it pisses you off so much.

Yup you don't get mad. You just call me out with anger because I chose of my own free will (something you won't be able to do in Biden / Harris era) to reply in a thread that points out the ignorance of an individual who should be banned himself. But probably wasn't because he creates profiles like a jackrabbit.

You don't create shit as you don't possess the ability to create anything.

Have no idea what the hell you are talking about 4th wall breaking.

It's obvious the only reason you're here is because you get owned on a constant bases in the woodshed. So you thought it would be easier to help out a pretend Texas fan. But you have failed at that as well. I say we take this thread to 50 considering it pisses you off so much.
Not bad, not bad. I would give it a B plus...I think you can probably do better...but I am afraid you are starting to believe your own bullshit these days.

It certainly could have entertained me more than what it did.

Tell you what...I will let you redo your work (see my post below) this one time, but I need it by 3:30 pm....I will give you some time to cool down from your internet mad spell again.

Last edited:
Here...let me assist you with some things to correct...

"You just call me out with anger because I chose of my own free will (something you won't be able to do in Biden / Harris era)" -- I agree as a Republican

"to reply in a thread that points out the ignorance of an individual who should be banned himself. But probably wasn't because he creates profiles like a jackrabbit." -- If he should have been banned...then Vernon, the owner of this place, would have banned him....not your call.

"It's obvious the only reason you're here is because you get owned on a constant bases in the woodshed." -- Haven't been in the woodshed since i bitchslapped assclown around a couple of years ago.

"So you thought it would be easier to help out a pretend Texas fan. But you have failed at that as well. I say we take this thread to 50 considering it pisses you off so much." -- Doesn't piss me off...its a message board,

Hope that helps!

Well...you probably disappoint your wives, girlfriends and bosses every day...but you assclowns are always right on cue for me in this thread.
Did the voices in your empty skull tell you to post in this HOF thread? I don't see where anybody called on you to post. Do yourself a favor, and stop posting, as you're an embarrassment not only to yourself, but to the woman who was misfortunate enough to birth you.

Did the voices in your empty skull tell you to post in this HOF thread? I don't see where anybody called on you to post. Do yourself a favor, and stop posting, as you're an embarrassment not only to yourself, but to the woman who was misfortunate enough to birth you.
Fine...this will be the last time I post in this thread.

Ha ha, you're projecting again, TVZ. Allen lives in the Kanawha Valley, about 50 miles East of Marshall, your alma mater. MichiganHerd is from the Fayetteville area and moved to Michigan many years ago. Allen is a lifelong WVU homer, and MichiganHerd rooted for WVU when he was a season ticket holder many years ago, but has adopted the Skunk Bears as his favorite team since having relocated to Michigan. Not everybody creates 25+ profiles on a message board.

Fine...this will be the last time I post in this thread.
Total liar, and this...

"A personality disorder is a type of mental disorder in which you have a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking, functioning and behaving. A person with a personality disorder has trouble perceiving and relating to situations and people. This causes significant problems and limitations in relationships, social activities, work and school.

In some cases, you may not realize that you have a personality disorder because your way of thinking and behaving seems natural to you. And you may blame others for the challenges you face.

Personality disorders usually begin in the teenage years or early adulthood. There are many types of personality disorders. Some types may become less obvious throughout middle age."

Personality disorders - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

Look who comes and defends them....

Circle jerk of insanity
The truth continues to cut you deeply, which should be expected from a total fraud, so insecure with being a Marshall alum and a WVU fan that he's created 25+ profiles, including several fake Texass handles. Urban reportedly turned down an $84 million offer from Texass. Your fake favorite school is circling the drain. Make your next handle, "BoomersBiotches."

You are stupid enough to believe an ex felon.

If Meyer turned down the job it wouldn't be coming from an ex felon who is using the fact that he played for Ohio State to steal money from stupid people.

Because his site his horrible. A few people paid for subs to see what he is about and this man actually believes that FOX will pay Meyer 10 million to keep him.

Now he is saying because he loves Ohio State
Meyer loves himself and his family.
Actually cares about Cincinnati more than Ohio State ..

Reason why the former AD at Texas is saying the Big 12 should expand and include .... Cincinnati

Cutting through all of your incoherent bullsh!t, which is posted at a third grade grammar level, you're butt hurt, as a fake Texass fan, that Meyer has rejected Texass' offer to be the Longhorns' next coach. Got it!

Kirk Barton..

Enough said.
Why is no one supporting his statement except a few Ohio State fans.

Isn't reputable
He is a criminal. Now he is selling bullshit to Ohio State fans.

Total liar, and this...
I knew you would fall right into this....dance for me bitch.

turdboy got internet tough and said he was leaving...came back a few hours later.

bitchgregor actually started a thread saying he was leaving....no one posted in it. He was back the next day.

So they are total liars too right?

I know...you don't answer my questions....LMAO

Low IQ assclown to the very end. What will I have you do for my next trick?

Kirk Barton is a "criminal" because he was a stumbling drunk jerk one night? LMAO at Chrissy VanZandt, the drama queen so desperate to believe that his fake favorite school hasn't been shunned by one of CFB's greatest coaches of all time.

I knew you would fall right into this....dance for me bitch.

turdboy got internet tough and said he was leaving...came back a few hours later.

bitchgregor actually started a thread saying he was leaving....no one posted in it. He was back the next day.

So they are total liars too right?

I know...you don't answer my questions....LMAO

Low IQ assclown to the very end. What will I have you do for my next trick?
Translation: You're proud to be a chronic liar...congratulations, psychob!tch band geek!

[roll]

He is a criminal because he is conning stupid people.

I will give him credit. He played for Ohio State.
He is using that to con people to think he has an in.

If you know anything about CFB .

80% of ex players especially ones who played for a different coach have no clue what is going on

Especially ones that have embarrassed the university

I guess Playing football gives him the right to profit off the university later in life

You're staggering like a drunken imbecile yourself, Chrissy. You can't attack the message, so you attack the messenger. For a Marxist who hates Trump, you seem to share the same faults for which you criticize him. If Texass' job is so great, then Urban will take it, but you've posted nothing to indicate that he will do so.

Not realizing

That he posted that 24 hours ago.
Not a single site elsewhere has reported it...

Do you get. If what he said was true and reputable it would be reported everywhere else

People in the business went over to his site

Probably received 50-100 new customers yesterday

Reason why he doubled down on it today

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT