ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has connections, and you know nothing. Go ahead and tell us that Meyer is going to be Texass' next coach and post your evidence or STFU, Chrissy, as you bore me with all of your incoherent drivel.

Stop being a coward, Chrissy. If Meyer is going to be Texass' next coach, then state so, and post your evidence. Otherwise, stop bashing somebody with connections to Meyer's family because what he says is too painful for you to accept.

I don't really care.

But Kirk Barton has zero connections to Urban Meyer.

Not all former players are in the know. Especially ones that attack cops.

Guy is a POS. Even people connected to that university say so.
Reason why he is the only one saying anything

He's not the only one saying it, and I don't follow him. Being chronically unemployed, you're on the internet all day and night. Run a search on Twitter, and you'll find multiple sources saying that Meyer isn't going to Texass. Again, post evidence that Meyer is going to Texass. ***Crickets***

I don't care either way. I have no clue what is going on

Tom Herman has a job. We will see on Saturday how everything plays out...

Meyer wasn't even offered something he could decline
All the talks have been premature but Meyer hasn't said yes or no.
He did give Texas a list of demands. We are seeing things being linked

Meyer's change this week on Cincinnati speaks volumes

So are turd boy and bitchgregor chronic liars too?
They don't have personality disorders or stalk me for years, so I couldn't care less. I do understand why you're diverting and deflecting, though. Being a chronic liar isn't anything of which to be proud.

I don't care either way. I have no clue what is going on
Your statement in bold speaks volumes, and the rest of your post is just the typical bullsh!t that you post all day, every day. You admit that you have NO CLUE, but babble incessantly, anyway.

Meyer may be more loyal to UC than he is Ohio State

If he can help UC out he will.

Reason why he is saying Cincinnati belongs in the CFP and not Ohio State

Do you understand contradictions..

If he loves Ohio State and is loyal to them

Why did he tell Joel Klatt yesterday Ohio State doesn't have the schedule UC does
UC should be the one in the CFP

You can keep posting drivel all day, Chrissy Snow, but nobody cares whether Urban likes his undergraduate alma mater more than Ohio State. You must be five years old. He won a national title in Columbus (not in Cincinnati), and that's all that matters to me.

Do you understand contradictions..

If he loves Ohio State and is loyal to them

Why did he tell Joel Klatt yesterday Ohio State doesn't have the schedule UC does
UC should be the one in the CFP
Who cares? If you think that a 7-0 Ohio State team would be left out of the Playoffs, then you're even dumber than I ever imagined. Cincinnati in the CFP instead of a 7-0 Ohio State team? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

It is huge in this situation because if the former AD at Texas is slipping comments in about Big 12 expansion and the first school he list is Cincinnati you can see the writing on the wall.

Especially when Meyer is campaigning for them to be in the CFP

It is huge in this situation because if the former AD at Texas is slipping comments in about Big 12 expansion and the first school he list is Cincinnati you can see the writing on the wall.

Especially when Meyer is campaigning for them to be in the CFP
At some point, your exaggerations become so far from the truth that they become lies, and this is one of those occasions. A 7-0 B1G Champion Ohio State team would be a lock for the CFP, so get over it, Chrissy. Oh, and Urban ain't saving your fake favorite school, either. You're the same imbecile that posted in the Summer that the B1G wouldn't even play games this season, so why would anybody take you seriously?

Best thing for WVU...

The other thing wouldn't have been good at all.

We will find out how everything plays out. But if Meyer is loyal to them and thinks he can help them out by taking the Job at Texas

It ultimately helps WVU out.
Means the Big 12 will continue after the GOR
Gives them a school to play that isn't too far from Morgantown.

So, now your revert back to being a WVU fan, Chrissy? This is the best of your 30 personalities, as at least you don't pretend to be a Texass fan posting at 3:00 a.m. by yourself (and your other profiles, of course) on a WVU message board, which, of course, no true Texass fan would ever do.

Big deal, Chrissy. You misrepresented what Meyer said, and are now back-pedaling. You're so desperate to be right for once that you've convinced yourself that Cincinnati will make the CFP instead of Ohio State. Cincinnati won't make the CFP whether Ohio State makes it or not, but you're too stupid to realize this.

I don't care if they do or not

These are words straight out of his mouth

So doesn't that speak where his loyalty is at

Especially when the former AD at Texas DeLoss Dodds is talking about Big 12 expansion

Dodds is in bed with all the big time boosters at Texas
He was the AD at Texas for around 30 years

You're delusional, Chrissy. The CFP Committee would put in two SEC schools and two ACC teams (including Notre Dame this season) before it would ever invite Cincinnati. Fair or not, there is a bias against non-Power 5 schools. You lose.

I don't care if they do or not

These are words straight out of his mouth

So doesn't that speak where his loyalty is at

Especially when the former AD at Texas DeLoss Dodds is talking about Big 12 expansion

Dodds is in bed with all the big time boosters at Texas
He was the AD at Texas for around 30 years
I would like to see Oklahoma and Texas join the SEC. That won't happen, but it would be something special. Maybe six Big XII teams join the SEC to make it the first of the future 20 team super conferences. Kansas, Kansas State, West Virginia, and probably TCU can go play somewhere else.

I don't care if Cincinnati gets in or not...

Do you realize that.

My point is about where Urban Meyer's loyalty lies.

Victory is mine as with 1 post WVUFanForever moved and began posting. Not far behind him was buddy TVZ.

Two of the easiest marks on a message board.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I don't care if Cincinnati gets in or not...

Do you realize that.

My point is about where Urban Meyer's loyalty lies.
Hey moron: Urban Meyer is no longer Ohio State's coach, so he doesn't have to be loyal to Ohio State. I accept this, so why can't a WVU/fake Texass fan?

Hey moron: Urban Meyer is no longer Ohio State's coach, so he doesn't have to be loyal to Ohio State. I accept this, so why can't a WVU/fake Texass fan?

So this goes against what Kirk Barton said

My point all along. Meyer isn't loyal to Ohio State.

He is out of the loop. The other criminal who actually is familiar with Urban Meyer has been quiet about this

That is Zach Smith...

Ownership is a fun thing

But it is a personal choice. Do you allow me to own your mind or not.

Simple thing you learn in the military...
You own your mind. You also allow others to own it if you want

You don't own anything, Chrissy/Marshall alum. Your worthless Herd degree has got you nowhere, and that's why you're a lifetime student who plays on message boards all day and night.

Problem here...

You allow it to happen.

I post something you don't like and you fly off the handle.

This message board would be a lot better if we didn't have a bunch of teenage girls who think words are swords.

A sword can cut you but words cannot unless you allow them.

Remember that so you don't bleed all over this message board when you read something you don't agree with

You fabricate more fairy tales than handles, Chrissy. You make something up, fantasize about the reaction, then get disappointed when nobody believes you. You're so delusional that you think that other people are as insecure as you, but nobody else feels compelled to create dozens of handles, and lie about their fandom. You're unique, Chrissy, uniquely ignorant.

It will be alright sweetheart...

Once you realize that these are just words you toughen up.

Problem in this country. We have a bunch of pussies running around who can't handle things they don't agree with

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Victory is mine
LMAO...How delusional can one guy be.

I hate to do this Allen...but you are now the fourth member of the assclowns...I did my best to keep you out of it....but you were so damn stubborn about getting in.

See....this is a message board...I post when I want and where I want...you think you had something to do with that?

LMAO...I just wanted to see which assclown was going to retrieve this dead thread again from page 2....and you never disappoint....right on cue assclown.

You do realize that only six people post here with a couple floating in at times.....

but....VICTORY IS YOURS!

NOW don't get all internet mad.....this thread seems to be of great importance to you....LMAO. Sad.

That's fine...tvz has been persecuted now for 34 pages...he doesn't need my help...but sometimes doing the right thing isn't always the popular thing...you want to continue to bully and harass him for another 34 pages?

Don‘t be so emotional and disingenuous. No one is ever bullied on a site like this. You simply ignore or don’t open and zero communication occurs. Why are you such a moron. You bully more than anyone on this site. The @TownesVanZandt handle literally makes up handles to get personal and racist. You are the one true jerk for going along with his toxic venom. You two are a partnership of shame.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
:joy:

Greggy cannot handle the fact that I call him out on his fake life

According to Greggy he has so much money that he could use it to make a fire

Reactions: WVUFanForever
How is life treating you Greggy.

Get your job back at 7/11.

You have been absent a lot lately. Must be finally taking your job serious

That didn’t age well dumbass
Like the thread you started saying you were leaving and no one posted in it?

Did you feel like a complete douchebag loser that day?

Or when turdboy got all internet tough guy and said he was leaving?

LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT