ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is Chris...

😂

I have the scumbags on this board so worked up they have now grouped together like sheep and are making up stories

Refer to me as 🦁 The Lion of the Message Board

Looking for Chris under the bed now...

Don't know who he is.
Is he your ex or something.

Truthfully don't want to get involved. Not my thing

TVZ and his reach-around buddy continue to get destroyed in this thread. The bottom line is that Chrissy has been exposed as a serial profile poster, a liar, and a fraud. That's all.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
TVZ and his reach-around buddy continue to get destroyed in this thread. The bottom line is that Chrissy has been exposed as a serial profile poster, a liar, and a fraud. That's all.
The obsession continues...

It truly is amazing how you three assclowns can't quit us.

Every post from you three douchebags continues to show how truly low IQ you are.

The obsession continues...

It truly is amazing how you three assclowns can't quit us.

Every post from you three douchebags continues to show how truly low IQ you are.
So says the hornblower who posts four consecutive times in a thread because he's so desperate for a response/attention. This thread isn't about you, band geek, but you're so jealous of the attention that the fraudulent Texas fan is getting that you can't stay out of it.

So says the hornblower who posts four consecutive times in a thread because he's so desperate for a response/attention. This thread isn't about you, band geek, but you're so jealous of the attention that the fraudulent Texas fan is getting that you can't stay out of it.
Yeah...bitchgregor posted four times in a row as well....so are you saying he is desperate for attention as well? Dont think this thread is about him either.

Dumbass undercutting another assclown.

Again...some of this would be funny if you were so ****ing pathetic.

But back to the question...so bitchgregor is desperate for attention too?

BTW...can you type 'Toot Sweet" again to show everyone your brilliance...LMAO

Last edited:
Yeah...bitchgregor posted four times in a row as well....so are you saying he is desperate for attention as well? Dont think this thread is about him either.

Dumbass undercutting another assclown.

Again...some of this would be funny if you were so ****ing pathetic.

But back to the question...so bitchgregor is desperate for attention too?

BTW...can you type 'Toot Sweet" again to show everyone your brilliance...LMAO
I'm not here to answer your questions, band geek. But now that you ask a question, why are you too cheap to subscribe to this excellent site? If you're such a forever fan, then you should subscribe to this fine board, and not simply use it as a vehicle to obtain the attention that your wife and little kid won't give you at home.

I'm not here to answer your questions.
Yeah....because it would make you look like a complete dumbass if you did.....just be honest...

But we will try one more time.

bitchgregor posted four times in a row as well....so are you saying he is desperate for attention as well? Dont think this thread is about him either.

Go on....don't be a complete pussy your entire life...just answer this one simple question.

I asked you a long time ago why you didn't subscribe to this site, but you ducked my question, so you can shove your question, skinflint band geek. Oh, and save your internet tough guy act, as nobody fears a hornblower too unathletic to make his high school team.

What did you have? Chicken Cesar with an arnold palmer. Really set the tone for the rest of my day
I'm not sure I even remember, since that was yesterday. I know I didn't eat crow like band geek has swallowed up over the last 24 hours. Today, I had a fish sandwich, and with extra tarter sauce I picked up down in Shipshewana a few weeks back, it was damn near incredible. Add in some spicy pickles (also picked up in Amish land), and a pre-Thanksgiving slice of coconut cream pie, and I'm good for a while.

I asked you a long time ago why you didn't subscribe to this site, but you ducked my question, so you can shove your question, skinflint band geek. Oh, and save your internet tough guy act, as nobody fears a hornblower too unathletic to make his high school team.
Fine....be a pussy....look everyone...big tough osugrad is afraid to answer a little ol question from me.

Why...because you are a complete dumbass that backed himself into a corner with your stupid comment....and why....because you are low IQ.

Or are you simply afraid of. bitchgregor...maybe thats it.

And what do you give two shits if I am on the Blue Lot? Why do you care? Oh I forgot already...you are low IQ who only has one insult -- band geek.

Maybe I signed up during the $12 deal. Or maybe I didn't. You will actually never know will you?

Good grief abusing you on this site is beyond easy.

The question assclown won't answer
bitchgregor posted four times in a row as well....so are you saying he is desperate for attention as well? Dont think this thread is about him either.

Last edited:
Band geek meltdown #2 is in full progress...the last time this happened, he begged cops to save himself from me...LMAO! Yeah, you're an internet stud, high school hornblower...we're all afraid of you...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[laughing]

Band geek meltdown #2 is in full progress...the last time this happened, he begged cops to save himself from me...LMAO! Yeah, you're an internet stud, high school hornblower...we're all afraid of you...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[laughing]
what do you peg this little guy for? at times, I'm thinking a zit-faced 12 year old, but other times, I'm seeing a guy working in IT with a pocket pal in his shirt pocket.

Wow...if the last two posts are really the best either of you have...please for the sake of all of us...just leave the board already...i mean tough turdboy said he was...but that lasted of all three hours...turdboy has no creditably left with anyone here after that pathetic stunt.

Ha ha, band geek's whole narrative about the "three board clowns" has been blasted to he!!, so he's kissing Darth's a$$ to try to save face. Darth is an excellent poster, but he clearly has no tolerance for frauds and liars, who create dozens of profiles and pretend to root for WVU's conference rival. Only Toot Sweet and the fraud himself think that it's cool to be a chronic liar.

Ha ha, band geek's whole narrative about the "three board clowns" has been blasted to he!!, so he's kissing Darth's a$$ to try to save face. Darth is an excellent poster, but he clearly has no tolerance for frauds and liars, who create dozens of profiles and pretend to root for WVU's conference rival. Only Toot Sweet and the fraud himself think that it's cool to be a chronic liar.
You really don't grasp much of anything do you?

You won't answer any questions because you are low IQ and your afraid of making bitchgregor look like an ass..but show me one post where I ever said anything about supporting tvz's 25 handles.

You wont and you can't, but that doesn't matter to you assclowns because you are too busy typing band geek.

LOW IQ to the end with you three...you think you mock tvz but then dedicate 30 pages to him...thats brilliant...as I said...assclows to the very end.

Last edited:
I went to a real school, band geek. You're from bum fvck Boone County, but keep telling yourself that you're a high IQ poster. LMAO. You support a total fraud, and have made your bed. That's why everybody other than 30+ profile boy ridicules you on here.

I went to a real school, band geek. You're from bum fvck Boone County,
All three statements you made right there are all wrong.
I went to a real school -- false
band geek -- never played in the band -- false
From Boone County -- not from Boone County...false...never been to Boone County actually...is there something wrong with being from there?

And you are not low IQ...you couldn't tell it from that.

I will give you a true statement so you can understand better.

It's weird that a suckeye fan hangs out 24/7 on a WVU board.

The most humorous thing on here is to watch Chrissy Van Zandt, the Marshall alum with 30+ handles, laugh at anybody. The Board pinata must be punch drunk from all of the cyber beatings administered to him on here.

:chairshot:

Still don't get it...

You have allowed me to occupy so much of your head

Don't think Greggy has made a single post outside of this thread in 3 months. 100% of his post are about me or WVUFAN4EVER.

They can't separate internet from reality.

Nothing on here really changes much. Just words on a screen .
You decide what the words are and if you are willing to believe them.

They aren't even human. They are sheep. Behave as if these words have any control of anything

LMAO @ 30+ profile boy and his reach-around lover celebrating 32 pages of scorn and ridicule. Dumb a$$ Chrissy must have a "kick me" sign taped to his scrawny a$$.

[roll]

Sad thing is the joke is on you...

You are spending so much of your life thinking about a poster on a message board

32 pages of complete obsession

Wrong again, Chrissy. You're the one who has been outed for having created 25+ profiles. You're the one who pretended to be a Texas fan. You're the one who talks to yourself on a message board during the wee hours of the morning because you have no life or friends. No, Chrissy, you're the sad sack, who has been humiliated in this thread.

Sad thing is the joke is on you...

You are spending so much of your life thinking about a poster on a message board

32 pages of complete obsession
Indeed it is.

Again...they will never see it.

bitchgregor is too busy with every post thinking he is trolling someone.
assclown is too busy trying to be the smartest and coolest kid in the room
and turd boy just follows both saying "Yes Sir, how may this cuck help you today."

If the three ever break out of that sorry routine they have been stuck in for years, they might actually see the real truth about this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT