ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno...you and the other two ass clowns just devoted tons of time and energy into a pointless and meaningless 30 page thread about him. I'd say he is pretty good at this.

And it appears you followed him in here last night.
Your incessant reach-arounds of the fake Texas fan speak volumes about you, hornblower. Vernon has proven that he's a fraud with 25+ profiles, but you can't stop dropping to your knees for TVZ, anyway. You're so desperate for my attention that you've resorted to replying to my posts directed at Tom Herman, Jr. "Look at me, look at me, no, look at me!!!" Just like when you were on the playground...the last guy picked...destined for the marching band.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
@TownesVanZandt this HOF Mega Thread has over 1000 replies and over 14,000 views. The next closest Thread on the first two pages of threads is like 75 and 1000. You’re so stupid hahahahahahahahaha

And right on cue....30 minutes after I post...here is turd boy following me around again.

And great content too turd boy, that was a really, really high IQ post from you.

band geek...never seen that used here before...
pardon the pun, typically used for a band geek, but for sure, you march to the beat of a different drum. haha

Your incessant reach-arounds of the fake Texas fan speak volumes about you, hornblower. Vernon has proven that he's a fraud with 25+ profiles, but you can't stop dropping to your knees for TVZ, anyway. You're so desperate for my attention that you've resorted to replying to my posts directed at Tom Herman, Jr. "Look at me, look at me, no, look at me!!!" Just like when you were on the playground...the last guy picked...destined for the marching band.
I always got picked last for soccer. I made it well known that I hated soccer. Plus i was the only kid in my grade that didn't have a bowl cut so it was assumed I sucked at soccer too.

OMG!!! This HOF Mega Thread is gaining steam [roll]
And we all know how EXCITED this makes bitchgregor.

When you have a pathetic, go no-where life...I guess stuff on message boards is all he has. Sad.

Hey bitchgregor...type bandgeek or puppet or one of those other cool things you post for us.

We all enjoy those.

When you have a pathetic, go no-where life...I guess stuff on message boards is all he has. Sad.

Hey bitchgregor...type bandgeek or puppet or one of those other cool things you post for us.

We all enjoy those.

I think the guy with 25 fake names on a message board who argues with himself would fit that definition more accurately....right?

I feel like I am right.

We all enjoy those.
somebody needs new material.

sorry it took 20 minutes to respond, but you know, lunch is lunch.

I liked it better when you were...ahem...ignoring me than having to look at your drivel.

Please put me on ignore again...thanks!

Four straight posts by the little man. haha
Yeah...do you ever actually have a point with your posts or do you have this horrible inability to control your need for attention on here?

It was four in a row...pretty sure everyone could see that....congrats count dumbass.

Yeah...do you ever actually have a point with your posts or do you have this horrible inability to control your need for attention on here?

It was four in a row...pretty sure everyone could see that....congrats count dumbass.
Tell us more in regard to how much you dislike this HOF mega thread.

I liked it better when you were...ahem...ignoring me than having to look at your drivel.

Please put me on ignore again...thanks!
You responded to my post first, Horatio Hornblower. You're getting trashed and owed by four posters now...you must be having flashbacks to your elementary recess days...when you were the last kid chosen for a 20-member kickball team.

You responded to my post first, Horatio Hornblower. You're getting trashed and owed by four posters now...you must be having flashbacks to your elementary recess days...when you were the last kid chosen for a 20-member kickball team.
You really don't understand the definition of 'owned' do you.

And if I ever did get owned on a message board...it would never be by you three assclowns and whoever else shows up.

Man...everyone is so triggered on here right now....relax...its the holidays...go have some pumpkin pie and watch an episode of Friends...

Tooty Fruity continues to talk to himself on the message board. Man, it must suck to know that the serial profile poster has abandoned him, and that Toot Sweet is the lone fire plug in a town full of dogs.

[laughing]

Man...everyone is so triggered on here right now....relax...its the holidays...go have some pumpkin pie and watch an episode of Friends...

Are you implying something?

Tooty Fruity continues to talk to himself on the message board. Man, it must suck to know that the serial profile poster has abandoned him, and that Toot Sweet is the lone fire plug in a town full of dogs.

[laughing]
It's better than talking to you....

And Tooty Fruity and Toot Sweet? Jesus....are you still in middle school? I mean I know your IQ levels out around there...but still...if that's what you are going to post...you might want to take a nice long break.

Some of this would actually be funny if you assclowns weren't so damn pathetic.

This is what happens when you have a bunch of weak minded little girls

Lions just do and don't care what people think

We need more Lions and less sheep.

Sheep group around together when the Lion is around.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
This is what happens when you have a bunch of weak minded little girls

Lions just do and don't care what people think

We need more Lions and less sheep.

Sheep group around together when the Lion is around.

LOL. It takes you 3 minutes to post, logout and reply to yourself.
aaaaaaahahahaha.

Dude get an iPad and you can post to yourself in real time.
Make sure to mitigate and practice social distancing :mask:

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Hey turdboy...bitchgregor made four posts in a row....that seemed like a big deal to you when I did that earlier....any low IQ comments from you about this turdboy that your master did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT