ADVERTISEMENT

Good Times in Morgantown

People like to make excuses and lie away their own hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Brown chased off ten players from WVU- many starters.

But even though that severely damaged prospects of winning- he also poorly evaluated a qb transfer. Holgorsen brought in talent like Skylar Howard and Will Grier.

Brown brought in a player in Kendall that never excelled where he was and is throwing lots of ints. This shows lack of ability in evaluating players.

He has turned the top rb corps in the BIG 12 into one of the worst rushing attacks in cfb and taken a top ten offensive attack and made it immediately a bottom dwellar in all of college football.

Defense is AWFUL. Special teams not good.

He has thrown some players under the bus rather than admitting his own shortcomings.

Were it DH delivering these results the nutjobs on this board would be calling for his head and screaming bloody murder. Now? Because they cant admit their vile hypocrisy and ridicuously stupid evaluations of the previous staff, they want everyone to be happy with their guy.

Not ok— the coaches are not preparing this team to compete at a high level in any aspect of the game.

Then go be a COUG fan. In case you hadn't noticed DH is 2-4. Dana never built a program from scratch. He kept putting on band-aids every year recruiting transfers and JC players. Brown is doing it the right way so either be patient or be gone.

Then go be a COUG fan. In case you hadn't noticed DH is 2-4. Dana never built a program from scratch. He kept putting on band-aids every year recruiting transfers and JC players. Brown is doing it the right way so either be patient or be gone.

Typical ridiculous statement.

Im a Mountaineer fan, not a coach lover or hater like you apparently.

The lot of you should run to the Houston boards to continue on bashing DH endlessly.

Ill stay here and discuss what is going on with WVUs program instead of trying to hide behind a G5 schools.

The only thing that matters about DH is what he did when he coached WVU.

Second winningest coach ever.

WVU top ten offense and in contention for a BIG 12 title and had a couple of Heisman hopefuls over his career.

Two ten win seasons which have been pretty rare in Morgantown.

Major bowl win--WVUs last appearance in one where he won in historical fashion over heavily favored Clemson

I'm sure DH would have loved to deliver a BIG 12 championship to WVU to go along with his Big East title, but he did what he could against the toughest schedules WVU ever faced while being attacked left and right daily by a fanbase that didn't understand college football.

Now WVU is near low middle to last in just about every statistical category that matters, and no aspect of the team is clicking. WVU will be very lucky to get to a bowl or approach a winning season.

Its not Dana Holgorsen's fault--he is gone. You got your wish, now deal with it.

Dude, if you want to suck Dana’s dick, go to the Houston board.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Typical ridiculous statement.

Im a Mountaineer fan, not a coach lover or hater like you apparently.

The lot of you should run to the Houston boards to continue on bashing DH endlessly.

Ill stay here and discuss what is going on with WVUs program instead of trying to hide behind a G5 schools.
A "Mountaineer fan" that relishes a Mountaineer loss.

LIES.

I have discussed WVUs wins several times here--you just ignore them as you ignore every other fact.

WVUs wins were against an FCS squad barely by 7, a Kansas squad that has been down for years and has a new coach by 5, and one decent win over an NC State squad that has no significant wins of its own and was blown out by a bad FSU squad.

Houston is not WVU. While you are focused on WVU's former coach, you are trying to use that to deflect from the facts of a dismal performance to date by WVUs current staff. A performance you would have railed against endlessly had the previous WVU coach brought it to WVU. You'd have been calling for his head.

But now, because you can't admit how wrong you were in working to push out the second winningest coach in WVU history that had WVU just last year ranked top ten in offense and on the verge of playing for a BIG 12 title had they not lost by a few points to playoff participant Oklahoma---you keep talking about your made up hypocritical bull$h!t about the previous coach or spewing venom at me--and ignore what Brown and co. are producing on the field.

Do you even realize that WVU is now ranked 114 out of 130 teams in total offense for the season? Or care?

Do you realize Brown and co. just produced only 41 yards rushing on 28 attempts--yet another horrid rushing day for WVU? Or that WVUs rushing attack is ranked 124 out of 130 teams?

Are you aware that Brown's hand picked QB Kendall--the one HE evaluated and brought to WVU is tied for 4th most interceptions in the country?

Holgorsen didn't produce results like that at WVU and you and others bashed him regularly whenever things didn't go the way everyone wanted.

Now, because of your ego, its "look over there at Houston, let's pretend everyone isn't seeing what's happening at WVU--so I spartansstink don't have to admit how incredibly wrong I've been".

Let me destroy another of your rambling rants piece by piece.

First, nothing I posted was a lie. If I lied, others would be quick to call me on it. Nobody other than you has said that. If only you see it that way, then maybe it's you who is wrong?

Second, want to compare the number of posts you have after WVU wins versus the WVU defeats? It is easy to look up. To save you the time and effort, your posts multiply after WVU defeats as you look for anything to critique. If you think I'm lying, prove me wrong. You can't, so you won't.

Third, this paragraph you wrote is Exhibit A of what I wrote above: "WVUs wins were against an FCS squad barely by 7, a Kansas squad that has been down for years and has a new coach by 5, and one decent win over an NC State squad that has no significant wins of its own and was blown out by a bad FSU squad". You downgrade even the wins yet call yourself a Mountaineer fan. You aren't really, you are more a fan of Holgerson's than of WVU. This post is just one of many that proves it.

Fourth, it is YOU who brings up Holgorsen's achievements in every post, then tries to use that as support against why Brown is worse. Yet, when given arguments that destroy your point of view, you deflect and/or ignore.

Next, for the rest of your points about offensive rankings of various kinds. The answer is - I DON'T CARE! For several reasons:
1) Every coach gets a pass his first year. Brown at WVU, Dana at Houston, every one.
2. Don't care about "stats". Stat's only give you a number, they don't tell you the why.
3. You conveniently leave off defensive stats. Special teams stats. You've never posted them in ANY of your repetitive, ad nauseum posts. Why is that?
4. You do realize there are three parts to this game, right? You do realize that the HEAD coach is responsible for all three aspects of the game, right? You do realize that's why Dana isn't here anymore, right? That he couldn't manage all three phases of the game. You do know you win when you score more points than your opponent? Yet, when you score 55 and still lose, score in the 40's and still lose, and you do this year after year you will lose your job, regardless of where your "offensive rankings" fall? You do understand this basic knowledge I hope.

I really don't believe you do, so that is why I say you really aren't bright enough to have a real in-depth debate with.

Last, your final paragraph is just the erratic jibberish of a soundly, defeated foe.[/QUOTE]

A "Mountaineer fan" that relishes a Mountaineer loss.

I'm not posting because I relish Mountaineer losses.

YOU are part of the group championing the losses. I'm speaking out about them while the lot of you excuse them away or ignore them.

Better look in the mirror before spreading your ignoramous rants.

Let me destroy another of your rambling rants piece by piece.

First, nothing I posted was a lie. If I lied, others would be quick to call me on it. Nobody other than you has said that. If only you see it that way, then maybe it's you who is wrong?

Second, want to compare the number of posts you have after WVU wins versus the WVU defeats? It is easy to look up. To save you the time and effort, your posts multiply after WVU defeats as you look for anything to critique. If you think I'm lying, prove me wrong. You can't, so you won't.

Third, this paragraph you wrote is Exhibit A of what I wrote above: "WVUs wins were against an FCS squad barely by 7, a Kansas squad that has been down for years and has a new coach by 5, and one decent win over an NC State squad that has no significant wins of its own and was blown out by a bad FSU squad". You downgrade even the wins yet call yourself a Mountaineer fan. You aren't really, you are more a fan of Holgerson's than of WVU. This post is just one of many that proves it.

Fourth, it is YOU who brings up Holgorsen's achievements in every post, then tries to use that as support against why Brown is worse. Yet, when given arguments that destroy your point of view, you deflect and/or ignore.

Next, for the rest of your points about offensive rankings of various kinds. The answer is - I DON'T CARE! For several reasons:
1) Every coach gets a pass his first year. Brown at WVU, Dana at Houston, every one.
2. Don't care about "stats". Stat's only give you a number, they don't tell you the why.
3. You conveniently leave off defensive stats. Special teams stats. You've never posted them in ANY of your repetitive, ad nauseum posts. Why is that?
4. You do realize there are three parts to this game, right? You do realize that the HEAD coach is responsible for all three aspects of the game, right? You do realize that's why Dana isn't here anymore, right? That he couldn't manage all three phases of the game. You do know you win when you score more points than your opponent? Yet, when you score 55 and still lose, score in the 40's and still lose, and you do this year after year you will lose your job, regardless of where your "offensive rankings" fall? You do understand this basic knowledge I hope.

I really don't believe you do, so that is why I say you really aren't bright enough to have a real in-depth debate with.

Last, your final paragraph is just the erratic jibberish of a soundly, defeated foe.

You are a liar and a fool.

You are also a troll.

Brown is doing a horrible job at WVU.

Instead of discussing that, you are attacking me for discussing that, or wasting time and deflecting trying to blame the previous coach--all because your ego can't deal with how wrong you were about the second winningest coach in WVU history.

Stop trolling me and wake the f up--WVU is horrible now, and it has nothing to do with the previous staff. It doesn't have anything to do with me either no matter how many page long idiot rants you post (which accomplish nothing but illustrating the depravity of thought processes in your infantile brain).

You are a liar and a fool.

You are also a troll.

Brown is doing a horrible job at WVU.

Instead of discussing that, you are attacking me for discussing that, or wasting time and deflecting trying to blame the previous coach--all because your ego can't deal with how wrong you were about the second winningest coach in WVU history.

Stop trolling me and wake the f up--WVU is horrible now, and it has nothing to do with the previous staff. It doesn't have anything to do with me either no matter how many page long idiot rants you post (which accomplish nothing but illustrating the depravity of thought processes in your infantile brain).

Thanks for the concession speech.

When you resort to ad hominem attacks ( I know you don't know what those are, look it up along with all the other logical fallacies you use with your limited understanding and education), you've lost as those are the attacks of last resort.

I will leave you alone now that you've cried uncle.

This is some diva drama bullshit right here.

Grow a pair. It’s a rebuild.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT