ADVERTISEMENT

Dems = Anarchists

Lol, yeah, thank God the 8 Obama years are over and we have the tranquil world and country delivered by Donald. You all won a squeaker and suddenly thought everyone agreed with the frightened racist crowd, gonna be ugly come November.

Reactions: bamaEER
Lol, yeah, thank God the 8 Obama years are over and we have the tranquil world and country delivered by Donald. You all won a squeaker and suddenly thought everyone agreed with the frightened racist crowd, gonna be ugly come November.
Every election is close.

Better hope the dems don’t fvck this golden opportunity up.

You didn’t link a list, the source of the list.....just a twat that says the list exists. Stop for a second and consider that this is just propaganda “fake news”......

You didn’t link a list, the source of the list.....just a twat that says the list exists. Stop for a second and consider that this is just propaganda “fake news”......

I don't hear that reasoning being used with the border issue.

I don't hear that reasoning being used with the border issue.
The “list” linked is Bullsh1t.... this is a lie. Is it a lie that children are separated? I don’t agree with this attack narrative, but it’s not a lie.

You just literally perpetuated a lie that encourages an attitude of hatred and a desire for civil war in order to suppress a political ideology different than your own.

Reactions: BoremanSouth
The “list” linked is Bullsh1t.... this is a lie. Is it a lie that children are separated? I don’t agree with this attack narrative, but it’s not a lie.

The cage picture that has been used as propaganda was staged on June 10th.

You just literally perpetuated a lie that encourages an attitude of hatred and a desire for civil war in order to suppress a political ideology different than your own.

DgIneLrUcAEMYSV.jpg

The cage picture that has been used as propaganda was staged on June 10th.

DgIneLrUcAEMYSV.jpg
Fvck....be better than the shit you bitch about. Does anyone live by principles anymore, or is it all about winning?

Who gives a flippin flute about what Fonda twats? Besides.....he didn’t lie in that twat anyway

I found the actual list tweeted by antifa.....don’t associate this nutjob of a group with liberalism or at least Democratic politics please.

Anyone tweeting this list or defending thenact should be ashamed of their actions, and their idea of what America is.

But associating Antifa with liberalism or Democrats is like associating the Arian nation with conservatism and Republicans

I found the actual list tweeted by antifa.....don’t associate this nutjob of a group with liberalism or at least Democratic politics please.

Anyone tweeting this list or defending thenact should be ashamed of their actions, and their idea of what America is.

But associating Antifa with liberalism or Democrats is like associating the Arian nation with conservatism and Republicans

Why do you think I titled this the way I did? I knew where it came from. I was waiting on that exact complaint.

Your little Antifa group is much more closely aligned with credible Democratic organizations than anything Arian nation or KKK to the Republicans. So get off your little highhorse.

Yes, I'm talking down to all libs today. Ya'll suck.

Why do you think I titled this the way I did? I knew where it came from. I was waiting on that exact complaint.

Your little Antifa group is much more closely aligned with credible Democratic organizations than anything Arian nation or KKK to the Republicans. So get off your little highhorse.

Yes, I'm talking down to all libs today. Ya'll suck.
Then you’re just simply becoming what you fvcking hate. And Democrats are as “closely aligned” with Antifa, as Trump is with the torch burning white nationalists that started the whole Charlottesville Bullsh1t.

And you can act like the thread was a trap all you want.....you’re just taking extreme acts and trying to make it the norm for all people that identify with a political ideology opposite your own. It’s not a special trick.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Perhaps so. I'm fed up with it.
Then you’re giving credence to every liberal who said they rage about Republicans being racists, because they’re fed up with redneck racists that cheer for conservative political figures like Trump. Maybe you have a reason for throwing a tantrum, but it ain’t helping the situation none.

Be the better you desire to see please. We need it on both sides.

Yes, it is. Or at least was. Dig into the replies.
I did. The link within was Bullsh1t. But I found it myself. Linked from a “Antifa” twatter, whose name is on the account - but with a picture of his/her masked face. So.....the whole shabang could be a set up, imo. Either way.....I’m fed up with the civil war discourse Bullsh1t

People associate republicans with racist orgs on here everyday.

First of all....protest doesn’t mean hurt. Second....Roseanne’s twat was/is way worse in every sense of the words. Third....a movie can be protested by anyone.....and it was an executive decision to cancel Roseanne prior to any liberal protest or demand.

So as intelligent as Junior always is.....his comparison here is just foolishness.

First of all....protest doesn’t mean hurt. Second....Roseanne’s twat was/is way worse in every sense of the words. Third....a movie can be protested by anyone.....and it was an executive decision to cancel Roseanne prior to any liberal protest or demand.

So as intelligent as Junior always is.....his comparison here is just foolishness.
I just googled Fonda, and found a site that listed out his tweets. It was much more than just the the couple tweets posted here. Appears the guy had a hell of a meltdown, and once you read the other tweets, he may have indeed topped Roseanne, as he tweeted out lewd comments towards the Homeland Secretary, as well as Press Secretary Sarah Sanders. You can read them, and come to your own conclusion, as I'm obviously biased towards these Hollywood freaks.

Reactions: Boomboom521

Should we post the pics of some current Dems supporting Antifa? How about their comments defending the actions of Antifa? Would you like to go back and look at some of the defense of them on this very board?

No sir. You all don’t get to separate yourselves from them at present. It is the militant “resist” arm of your party.

I just googled Fonda, and found a site that listed out his tweets. It was much more than just the the couple tweets posted here. Appears the guy had a hell of a meltdown, and once you read the other tweets, he may have indeed topped Roseanne, as he tweeted out lewd comments towards the Homeland Secretary, as well as Press Secretary Sarah Sanders. You can read them, and come to your own conclusion, as I'm obviously biased towards these Hollywood freaks.

He and Hanoi Jane ......two peas in a pod

Ummmmm, maybe they were both pretty horrific? WTF Chuck.

Should we post the pics of some current Dems supporting Antifa? How about their comments defending the actions of Antifa? Would you like to go back and look at some of the defense of them on this very board?

No sir. You all don’t get to separate yourselves from them at present. It is the militant “resist” arm of your party.
Please do...to all the above

Ummmmm, maybe they were both pretty horrific? WTF Chuck.
All I read was a twat from Fonda calling for protests at ICE members homes....

Poor taste? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Crazy? Yes. Wrong? Yes. “Horrific”? Maybe, to a pissy little Nancy boy like yourself

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT