ADVERTISEMENT

Dems = Anarchists

Well your girl Kamala has now pivoted to what the Dems ultimate goal is which is to either

A. Do nothing to an already broken system:

if she doesn’t feel Congress has a role to play, then she clearly shouldn’t be there, let alone the President. Or she thinks the President has the ultimate authority, just not this President which translates to ceding power to the Executive branch which I also have a problem with and we all should.

B. Allow unfettered immigration:

Run on it if that’s what you believe, that won’t be supported though.

C. Just bitching about Trump:

Popular with your base, but it’s no different than what you were whining about.

Well your girl Kamala has now pivoted to what the Dems ultimate goal is which is to either

if she doesn’t feel Congress has a role to play, then she clearly shouldn’t be there, let alone the President. Or she thinks the President has the ultimate authority, just not this President which translates to ceding power to the Executive branch which I also have a problem with and we all should.

They don't have an answer or a policy besides open borders. They deny this of course but do any of them offer serious immigration reform that does NOT include some aspect of that? Look at the current Bill Dems support.

You also don't see them condemming their supporters who are out there marching for open borders, sanctuary cities, and no limits on anyone who wants to get here.

She’s actually done a lot on immigration in Cali as AG, including the u-visa program that provides immunity from deportation for illegals that come forward with information on crimes.

She doesn’t want illegal immigrants detained in jail facilities, she doesn’t want children separated from parents, she wants full protection for DREAMers, and she doesn’t want a border wall. She’s put forth an immigration bill in her first year. Her positions might not be online with yours, and she might not be able to get any legitimate legislation through with GOP control. But she’s not just a whining voice on the subject.

I don’t agree with the characterization of “open borders” being the goal of Democrats like Harris. They believe in border security and documentation, they just want to see much more relaxed acceptance of immigration legally.

She’s actually done a lot on immigration in Cali as AG, including the u-visa program that provides immunity from deportation for illegals that come forward with information on crimes.

She doesn’t want illegal immigrants detained in jail facilities, she doesn’t want children separated from parents, she wants full protection for DREAMers, and she doesn’t want a border wall. She’s put forth an immigration bill in her first year. Her positions might not be online with yours, and she might not be able to get any legitimate legislation through with GOP control. But she’s not just a whining voice on the subject.

I don’t agree with the characterization of “open borders” being the goal of Democrats like Harris. They believe in border security and documentation, they just want to see much more relaxed acceptance of immigration legally.
So failing that they openly advocate the laxed enforcement of law?

Man, we are on opposite ends of the spectrum as it relates to this stuff. I’m not a fan of just ignoring a law you don’t agree with. Work to change it. Work to make it better. Work to influence. The actions of the left have driven me farther to the right on immigration almost to hardliner stance. I’m like to think I’m fairly reasonable but the gnashing of teeth and vaginal moaning over adhering to the laws on the books is taking it’s toll on me. I almost to the point of completely relegating the left’s positions on damn near anything to the pay no mind list if not outright penalizing them for their beliefs.

Man, we are on opposite ends of the spectrum as it relates to this stuff. I’m not a fan of just ignoring a law you don’t agree with. Work to change it. Work to make it better. Work to influence. The actions of the left have driven me farther to the right on immigration almost to hardliner stance. I’m like to think I’m fairly reasonable but the gnashing of teeth and vaginal moaning over adhering to the laws on the books is taking it’s toll on me. I almost to the point of completely relegating the left’s positions on damn near anything to the pay no mind list if not outright penalizing them for their beliefs.

They have simply hidden their true agenda from you and you're starting to figure out their deceit is what's going on.

With this caper they tried to blame Trump for setting up a policy that didn't exist prior to his zero-tolerance announcement. But you and the rest of us learned that the law has been in existence and in fact was the same one Obama followed or selectively enforced.

So then the Left tried to turn it into a smear campaign against Trump with the "separating families" BS and he turned the tables on them. Now they're upset he's keeping the families together but still not releasing them unlike Obama who would simply catch them and then let them go.

That's not either enforcing the law or a proper immigration policy and you are now starting to figure that out. The Left has no answer for this problem except to let everyone in, which fits their political agenda. They simply want the voters.

Meantime, most normal thinking Americans such as yourself want the borders enforced and our immigration laws to have some teeth. You will not find sympathy from the Left for that position.

Last edited:

It looks like that’s exactly what they are doing....to the tune of Trump already making changes. Maybe more are to come? Dems, including Harris, have already worked to implement their agenda within the system. I told you she submitted immigration legislation this year (her first).

Funny you think you have the right, the intelligence, and the validity to penalize others for their beliefs. Especially when you refuse to see a Kamala Harris comprehensively.

Besides.....what the fvck makes you think Harris and others aren’t working to change the laws on the books?

All the talk about lawlessness and lack of caring for our nations safety, but nothing is said about the desire to present a pathway. That gets shouted down by the self righteous too, “they should go back and do it the right way”.....easier said than done.

Personally, I like my racist fascists bloody, beaten and/or dead. Whatever group is responsible for that...I will gladly cheer them on. Honestly, I have to question the character of any person that doesn’t.

Personally, I like my racist fascists bloody, beaten and/or dead. Whatever group is responsible for that...I will gladly cheer them on. Honestly, I have to question the character of any person that doesn’t.

Be careful what you wish for, or you may end up being what you just want to see for your own amusement?:boxing:

Be careful what you wish for, or you may end up being what you just want to see for your own amusement?:boxing:

Your old ass isn’t going to do anything but try to sell me a truck. Sit down grandpa.

Your old ass isn’t going to do anything but try to sell me a truck. Sit down grandpa.

No of course I wouldn't do anything to you, but I can't speak for the wrong person you may go shouting at or confronting in public like some of your deranged commrades are doing.

As for selling you a truck, I would love to but I don't think you can afford anything that's on my lot.

All the talk about lawlessness and lack of caring for our nations safety, but nothing is said about the desire to present a pathway. That gets shouted down by the self righteous too, “they should go back and do it the right way”.....easier said than done.
You might have missed it. I’m actually in favor of amnesty for the Dreamers and a pathway to citizenship. I said that back in March when we were talking about immigration and Govt shutdowns. But as a compromise, my requirement is to lock the border down.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Funny you think you have the right, the intelligence, and the validity to penalize others for their beliefs.
Why wouldn’t I have the right? That’s absurd. Maybe we are applying different contexts to “penalty”, when I use it I mean going more to the hard line stance of advocating no amnesty, no pathway, the wall, locking the border down and refusing to compromise. That’s the opposite reaction to all of this virtue signaling, race baiting, victimization, and ism calling. You all are pissing us off with that shit just because we don’t share your dream of unicorns and hugs.

No of course I wouldn't do anything to you, but I can't speak for the wrong person you may go shouting at or confronting in public like some of your deranged commrades are doing.

As for selling you a truck, I would love to but I don't think you can afford anything that's on my lot.

You’re picking an odd side, aren’t you? Just sayin’

And I wouldn’t be interested in any oversized trucks. I’m not overcompensating for anything.

You’re picking an odd side, aren’t you? Just sayin’

And I wouldn’t be interested in any oversized trucks. I’m not overcompensating for anything.

What odd side? As for you not buying a Truck that's cool. But if you want a Sedan instead you've only got a couple more years left to by an American made one.

Most American automakers are going to stop making them! Yup, consumers in the market are demanding Trucks and SUVs (that's all we're really selling brand new) so the auto manufacturers are going to stop production on Sedans.

You'll have to buy a Hyundai or a Toyota or some other such Foreign car if you want a brand new sedan after 2020.

Last edited:
You might have missed it. I’m actually in favor of amnesty for the Dreamers and a pathway to citizenship. I said that back in March when we were talking about immigration and Govt shutdowns. But as a compromise, my requirement is to lock the border down.
And I’m all about compromise. Schumer and Pelosi, not so much. Dems need new leadership

And I’m all about compromise. Schumer and Pelosi, not so much. Dems need new leadership
Would you rather compromise here and Trump be re-elected or hold the line and illegals continue to be in the situation they’re in for another 2 years?

Would you rather compromise here and Trump be re-elected or hold the line and illegals continue to be in the situation they’re in for another 2 years?
I’m not one for preventing policy that’s best for the nation in order to change the balance of power. I’d like to see Presidents and reps that reach across the aisle for solution.

That said, I can also see how it’s hard to hand the loudmouth victories. Cause you know he’ll take the credit, always does.

I’m not one for preventing policy that’s best for the nation in order to change the balance of power. I’d like to see Presidents and reps that reach across the aisle for solution.

That said, I can also see how it’s hard to hand the loudmouth victories. Cause you know he’ll take the credit, always does.
Hahahahaha you think he’s not reaching across the aisle with this Compromise Bill? It’s got amnesty and a pathway for the dreamers. WTF? This is what I mean. You all have lost perspective. It literally has everything you all want but it has his wall and e-verify.

So tell me, who isn’t compromising here? Hahahaha

Reactions: atlkvb
Hahahahaha you think he’s not reaching across the aisle with this Compromise Bill? It’s got amnesty and a pathway for the dreamers. WTF? This is what I mean. You all have lost perspective. It literally has everything you all want but it has his wall and e-verify.

Sorry, Kamala hasn’t been returning my phone calls. I’ll try again tonight, if the mood hits her, she’ll pick up.

Dog, stop talking to me like I run political strategy for the DNC....I like the bill offered for the most part, as a compromise, but it seems like.....oh I don’t know......political football is afoot. Got to give em respect for continuing to run up the middle even though they keep getting stuffed. I’ve been screaming at the set for a new play call for several quarters now. Truth is....our coach and qb are fvcking brain dead.

You simply CANNOT compromise with dishonest people. They lie.

"Trump is separating Families with a new policy" (lie)

"Trump is holding the kids as a hostage to get his wall" (lie)

"Trump doesn't care about kids, and hates Hispanics" (lie)

"Trump doesn't want a deal or a compromise, he's trying to turn the country into a White dominated enclave" (lie)

Republicans give the Dems everything they demanded, and they still refuse to vote for an immigration Bill. Trump is keeping Families together, despite a court order that says he can't just to placate the Left, and they still won't help him pass an immigration Bill.

They lie, you can't compromise with them...compromise means giving them everything they want or agreeing with them. So you simply have to defeat them. We need 67 Republican Senators, and roughly 290 House Republicans to vote over these rascal's constant objections to common sense legislation.

So that's roughly a little more than two Dozen Senate seats (16) and roughly 4 dozen (55 actually) more Republican Congress people, Super majorities in BOTH houses, then the obstructionist Democrats can go pound sand.

Reactions: wvu2007

This is all you need to know about the Left:
The political Left’s talking points have now shifted from complaining about child border crossers being placed in separated detention facilities from their border-crossing parents to fighting for an end to all border enforcement and detention.

For example, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said the executive order does not go far enough because federal immigration officials should not be detaining and prosecuting border crossers at all.

That's all you need to know. You can't compromise with that position, and that's where they are on this issue and what they ultimately want!

Which is why you take that to the voters and defeat them.

Goodlatte’s bill would have provided funding for a wall along the southern border, ended the diversity visa lottery program, limited family-based visas, created an agriculture guest worker program require employers to use the E-Verify program — a pivotal provision in garnering conservative support — and allowed for the administration to cut funding toward sanctuary cities

There’s actually less compromise in this bill than I thought. I’m glad they didn’t cave, actually.

There is no immigration crisis, a made up scare tactic to rally the rubes, it's a good look on them isn't it?

Awwwww poor Nielsen. Is protesting wrong now?

People like you are putting us closer to the “lock all dissenting voices up” part of the Putin strategy of a democratic takeover

There's protesting, and then there's being an asshole.

Most on the left "protesting" these days, are just assholes trying to shutdown open dialog.

How long before another liberal whacko tries to kill a republican politician?

Maybe your buddies on the bench will run over another protester at the big Klan white civil rights march in DC, you going?

You are the one who hates black people. Why do you continue to act like you are not a member of the kkk?

You tell me. Shouting down people in restaurants and at their residences is ok with you?

Like I keep saying, one day one of them will do it to the wrong person at the wrong time and will not come out of it uninjured or alive.

It's just a matter of time.

We on the Right put up with a lot of crap from the previous administration for nearly a decade. 8 years. NEVER was anyone attacked or physically accosted like some of these loons on the Left are attacking Trump supporters and certainly no Government officials were shot at!

These people on the Left are certified insane and one of them is living on borrowed time if they don't cut this sh€t out.

You tell me. Shouting down people in restaurants and at their residences is ok with you?
I’m not sure what you mean by “shouting down”, but in some cases....yes. People protested a sex criminal moving into my neighborhood for like a week at his parents house, I didn’t have a problem with it.

I’m not sure what you mean by “shouting down”, but in some cases....yes. People protested a sex criminal moving into my neighborhood for like a week at his parents house, I didn’t have a problem with it.

You’re comparing a politician you disagree with, with a sexual predator? Wow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT