ADVERTISEMENT

Dems = Anarchists

I’m just trying to determine the rules of engagement. They keep moving.
Really? A peaceful protest is an American right and should be protected. No violation of personal property, no violence, no incendiary language.....I don’t have a problem with it. What you posted, I don’t have a problem with....I wouldn’t be there, but I’m not going to cry about it like it’s some horror.

Someone at the RNC with the $$$$$$$ to pay for it should arrange for a flyover of a squadron of F-15s at the next Antifa or Black Lives matter or Occupy Wall Street or some other such radical far Left wing wacko protest.

I mean since peaceful noisy protests are apparently OK now, let's just turn up the volume a little huh?

Let's see which Left-wing loons have the lung power to shout over a bunch of screaming F-15s overhead?

I’m just trying to determine the rules of engagement. They keep moving.
Some people are actually so conceded in their own attitudes that they think our nations military or police should be used as a form of protest. Point, for me, is that if a pro life group protested a pro choice candidate in front of their home....i would shake my head about it, but as long as it’s peaceful, it’s really their right.

This crying about protests being such a horror, really only exists on both sides because of the disagreement about WHAT is protested. In some cases it’s acceptable, in some it’s not. It shouldn’t be so easy for some to judge what others should see as an honorable cause for protest.

Some people are actually so conceded in their own attitudes that they think our nations military or police should be used as a form of protest. Point, for me, is that if a pro life group protested a pro choice candidate in front of their home....i would shake my head about it, but as long as it’s peaceful, it’s really their right.

This crying about protests being such a horror, really only exists on both sides because of the disagreement about WHAT is protested. In some cases it’s acceptable, in some it’s not. It shouldn’t be so easy for some to judge what others should see as an honorable cause for protest.

Talk about crying.

He was taking your stance to the absurd.

Reactions: atlkvb
Talk about crying.

And what absurd stance was I taking? And the little baby keeps trying to engage me without engaging me....he’s called me a racist three times because I don’t think his thinking is sound at times.

My stance to the absurd? Fvcking babies just get to say anything

I'm sure those living in that condo weren't very peaced out, maybe peaced off at the annoying speakers.
Now there we go. This makes sense to me. I don’t care if you’re protesting the torture of innocent unicorns, wake my kid up from a nap or wreck my ability to hear ESPN run down WV during the Mountaineer game, and I’m calling the cheese.

Reactions: wvu2007
Talk about crying.

Actually what I'm suggesting is using the same tactics that they do. If it's okay to line up in front of someone's home and blare crying babies in the middle of the night I see no problem arranging for a squadron of F-15 s to fly over one of their crazy protests.

Those antifa protestors actually published a placard with step by step instructions on how to kill an ICE agent! So that's okay? They can
threaten to kill Federal officers but we can't threaten to fly over Military hardware that could take out the same Leftist antagonists with one pass?

When they go low we should go higher!

Actually what I'm suggesting is using the same tactics that they do. If it's okay to line up in front of someone's home and blare crying babies in the middle of the night I see no problem arranging for a squadron of F-15 s to fly over one of their crazy protests.

Those antifa protestors actually published a placard with step by step instructions on how to kill an ICE agent! So that's okay? They can
threaten to kill Federal officers but we can't threaten to fly over Military hardware that could take out the same Leftist antagonists with one pass?

When they go low we should go higher!

I think F-15 flyovers would be dope!

Goodlatte’s bill would have provided funding for a wall along the southern border, ended the diversity visa lottery program, limited family-based visas, created an agriculture guest worker program require employers to use the E-Verify program — a pivotal provision in garnering conservative support — and allowed for the administration to cut funding toward sanctuary cities

There’s actually less compromise in this bill than I thought. I’m glad they didn’t cave, actually.
Isn’t that the Conservative version? The “Compromise Bill” also called the “Goodlatte Bill” was the one I was referencing.

Isn’t that the Conservative version? The “Compromise Bill” also called the “Goodlatte Bill” was the one I was referencing.
Yeah, I read up on it after our exchange this am, and I didn’t see as much compromise as you did. 40 GOP reps didn’t like it either.

Yeah, I read up on it after our exchange this am, and I didn’t see as much compromise as you did. 40 GOP reps didn’t like it either.
Yea, that was the Conservative bill. What you posted wasn’t the Compromise Bill. The Compromise Bill was the one I was talking about. That’s the one I wanted you to read up on. The Goodlatte Bill was the Tea Party bill.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Hype. Radical. Those damn planes are so loud you can't even hear yourself talk!

I have some family that live in Cheapeake, VA. They use to live closer to Va Beach but they said one reason they moved was because of all of the fly overs. I said that I thought it would be something you would get use to after a while but they said you don't. Later that night I heard one and yes it is loud as hell. I can see why they moved further out.

I have some family that live in Cheapeake, VA. They use to live closer to Va Beach but they said one reason they moved was because of all of the fly overs. I said that I thought it would be something you would get use to after a while but they said you don't. Later that night I heard one and yes it is loud as hell. I can see why they moved further out.

I've seen them flying over Dobbins AFB down here in nearby Marietta Ga. The sound is like a combination of standing next to a freight train at a railroad crossing and a giant boom after that crackling sound you hear during a fierce thunderstorm.

Loud as hell with a rumble you feel in your chest and on the ground! Imagine being in battle with those things zooming over your head flying at like 1000ft! (which they can do!)

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
Yea, that was the Conservative bill. What you posted wasn’t the Compromise Bill. The Compromise Bill was the one I was talking about. That’s the one I wanted you to read up on. The Goodlatte Bill was the Tea Party bill.
I figured you were bashing Dems for not voting on legislation that was actually put up for vote. I understand that Ryan postponed because he doesn’t believe the votes are there, but you can’t fault Dems for forcing the party in power to buy votes with more consessions. You can’t blame Dems for blocking legislation if it’s not put to a vote.

I figured you were bashing Dems for not voting on legislation that was actually put up for vote. I understand that Ryan postponed because he doesn’t believe the votes are there, but you can’t fault Dems for forcing the party in power to buy votes with more consessions. You can’t blame Dems for blocking legislation if it’s not put to a vote.
No, I’m actually frustrated with the disconnect between the Tea Party Freedom Caucus and the Moderates. They need to get their shit together and get on the same page. We know the Dems are Zero help.

Reactions: Shirley Knott
No, I’m actually frustrated with the disconnect between the Tea Party Freedom Caucus and the Moderates. They need to get their shit together and get on the same page. We know the Dems are Zero help.
This is where the “resist at all costs” Bullsh1t loses me....pressure for consessions, sure. But when the minority just seeks to make the majority lose, they might become irrelevant all together. The compromise gives good consessions, I don’t fault them for trying for more. But also at some point, lack of governing falls on both sides.

Prior to this latest round at an attempt to pass some immigration reform the biggest thing Dems insisted on was a DACA fix that included a path to citizenship.

They got that...their primary request in this so called "compromise". Now @DvlDog4WVU can you honestly outline what they've given the Republicans on ANY of their main items....particularly the wall?

This is why I say let the voters settle it during the midterms. Dems obviously want the issue because they think it's a winner for them, otherwise we'd have a deal right?

OK let's see if they're right? T it up at midfield for the midterm scrum and let's see which side has enough game to get the ball over the goal line first? Sudden death. Let's start smackin' heads!

Last edited:
Prior to this latest round at an attempt to pass some immigration reform the biggest thing Dems insisted on was a DACA fix that included a path to citizenship.

They got that...their primary request in this so called "compromise". Now @DvlDog4WVU can you honestly outline what they've given the Republicans on ANY of their main items....particularly the wall?

This is why I say let the voters settle it during the midterms. Dems obviously want the issue because they think it's a winner for them, otherwise we'd have a deal right?

OK let's see if they're right? T it up at midfield for the midterm scrum and let's see which side has enough game to get the ball over the goal line first? Sudden death. Let's start smackin' heads!
That’s certainly a strategy, one that I’d argue most on the right don’t have the stomach for. The GOP has been beat down into submission over the last 2 decades and have forgotten how to fight. They’re great at posturing but when it comes to a fight, they don’t have the stomach for it.

That’s certainly a strategy, one that I’d argue most on the right don’t have the stomach for. The GOP has been beat down into submission over the last 2 decades and have forgotten how to fight. They’re great at posturing but when it comes to a fight, they don’t have the stomach for it.

I understand what you're saying but let's just agree to disagree on that. I think the Right is fed up over how the Democrats use this issue to demagogue. Trump got elected on this issue and I'm willing to put it to a test of the voters for the midterms to see just how strong the sentiment is for open borders and virtually limitless immigration?

I think it's a fight that it's about time we had.

Last edited:
I understand what you're saying but let's just agree to disagree on that. I think the Right is fed up over how the Democrats use this issue to demagogue. Trump got elected on this issue and I'm willing to put it to a test to the voters at the midterms to see just how strong the sentiment is for open borders and and virtually limitless immigration?

I think it's a fight that it's about time we had.
I wasn’t talking about the voters. I agree with you there. Most of us are pissed over the last 8 years.

I was referencing the GOP house and senate members.

I wasn’t talking about the voters. I agree with you there. Most of us are pissed over the last 8 years.

Good point about those candy asses, but since it's an election year I would imagine at least their rhetoric will be a little tougher.

At any rate if they win the midterms with a mandate from the voters to Build That Wall and enforce our immigration laws I can't imagine them going to Washington and not doing exactly that. This is a reason why we vote!

Last edited:

Let's show up at his house at 3AM and play patriotic music! Yankee doodle Dandy, God Bless the USA, 4th of July Celebration music etc....blast it into his eardrums and stand outside waving giant American flags and placards that read..."America...we Love it here!" (on one side)
"Leave if you don't!" (on the other side).

Last edited:
Talk about crying.

Don't like the current immigration Laws? Then win elections and change them!

Showing up at 3AM to blare crying Baby sounds into a person's home is bush league. Shouting and screaming at someone while they're out having dinner is childish. Dismissing complaints about people upset having their right to peace and privacy invaded is selfish & arrogant. They wanna play rough, how about we show up at their homes or rallies playing a little rougher by being just a little louder?
(Thus my idea for the F-15s)

But there are other ways:

Play loud Patriotic songs...4th of July marching music...bombs bursting in air etc. at 3AM huh?

Play Mariachi band music and Frito Bandito laughter all night
(Aye, aye, yeye, yeye...I am the Frito Bandito....ahhhhh...reeee.......vaaaa......)

Play loud rap music with cursing and swearing all night long (I mean really loud M-F this and Bitch, Hoe...that all night long)

Play loud cricket sounds---and other insects like buzzing bees, Hornets, and Cicadas....all night long....really loud too!

Play syruppy Lawrence Welk "elevator music", or Liberace falsetto voices ....Opera music too.....all night long

Play minister Louis Farrakhan speeches calling White people "Devils" and "America is Evil" speeches all night long....

Play Ronald Reagan speeches, National Prayer Breakfast Prayers, Billy Graham sermons, or intense Pentecostal revival sermons all night long.
(that'll really drive the atheist Leftists nuts)

or

Play the Muslim Adhan "Call to Prayer" droned on by a very loud muezzin in the middle of the night! Imagine listening to this sh*t all night long?????:mad:

...see how two can play this game?

Last edited:
Then you’re just simply becoming what you fvcking hate. And Democrats are as “closely aligned” with Antifa, as Trump is with the torch burning white nationalists that started the whole Charlottesville Bullsh1t.

And you can act like the thread was a trap all you want.....you’re just taking extreme acts and trying to make it the norm for all people that identify with a political ideology opposite your own. It’s not a special trick.

Well crap, there goes the narrative.

Problem with the Rep Party is too many reps from moderate to left leaning states(RINO'S) to get a consensus vote on too many issues. Left is always going to vote no to Right legislation...

Problem with the Rep Party is too many reps from moderate to left leaning states(RINO'S) to get a consensus vote on too many issues. Left is always going to vote no to Right legislation...
Mmmmm, Freedom Caucas is keeping legislation from going through. The moderates could pass something. Tea Party folks are hardliners, but, that’s why they were sent to Washington and that was to drop an anchor.

I'll admit this, I haven't read the first single post in this thread. I've only read the title. And the "Dems = Anarchists" confuses me. How can Democrats be anarchists if you claim they want "big government" all the time? :popcorn:

Reactions: Boomboom521
I'll admit this, I haven't read the first single post in this thread. I've only read the title. And the "Dems = Anarchists" confuses me. How can Democrats be anarchists if you claim they want "big government" all the time? :popcorn:
Prefaces ignorance with stating emphatically that he’s ignorant, then unleashes ignorance. Bold strategy. Let’s see if you fool anyone.

Reactions: mneilmont
Instead of yelling and screaming to get a sore throat, I still like horse head in bed to get attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT