ADVERTISEMENT

That Fetterman/Oz debate I just watched

jpoppa

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
Morgantown
Was cringe worthy. Surprised Fetterman didn’t shit himself. Dude could hardly complete anything understandable. That is the Dems man for Pennsylvania??

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Was cringe worthy. Surprised Fetterman didn’t shit himself. Dude could hardly complete anything understandable. That is the Dems man for Pennsylvania??
Could you imagine him and Joe in a one on one meeting, discussing national security

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I live in PA and could not get the debate on Verizon TV with about 800 channels. I streamed it on my laptop but many Pennsylvanians were denied the ability to see this pathetic performance by Fetterman. I can't help but wonder if the cable companies knew this would be a disaster for Fetterman and they suppressed the availability of the debate. Why didn't PBS or the state channel PCN air the debate? They always did in the past.
I can imagine the liberal media story will probably be about how courageous Fetterman is to put himself out there despite his disability.
I follow politics and had no idea how bad his expressive dysphasia is until I saw this debate. It's ridiculous that he has successfully hidden himself from the electorate until right before the election. Amazingly, his hiding tactics are working because he actually leads in the polls. It's outrageous that he didn't bow out after his stroke.

@Footdoc

2h·
Fetterman is either as mentally handicapped as we just witnessed, or he simply just wanted a swift and firm exit from this race.

There is no other explanation.

I can’t believe he agreed to that debate. That was sad. Oz destroyed him. The bit about Roe v Wade I thought was an amazing response by Oz

I can’t believe he agreed to that debate. That was sad. Oz destroyed him. The bit about Roe v Wade I thought was an amazing response by Oz

I can't believe there are people in PA that will vote for him. I don't think that he was probably all there even before the stroke, but there's no way he's having coherent thoughts even when not speaking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT