ADVERTISEMENT

Dems are going to take the Senate.

Message to Reps is simple… dump Don while you can. He’s costing you races with bad candidates.

Dems get 51 seats and they will push to eliminate the Filibuster, and Joe won’t be able to stop them.
Not sure it will help them if they can't get a bill to filibuster.

Message to Reps is simple… dump Don while you can. He’s costing you races with bad candidates.

Dems get 51 seats and they will push to eliminate the Filibuster, and Joe won’t be able to stop them.
Yep. Vulnerable Dems are winning against weak Trump-picked Reps. A complete repudiation of Trump in statewide races.

Reactions: Airport
It's either fraud, or we're a nation full of idiots. Either way the republic is dead.
I’m probably the only person that is not surprised. 2020 taught me that no election moving forward is to be counted on or expected to be free of fraud. I’m more surprised that most of you were banking on a “red wave”. The establishment will make sure their interests are protected.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I’m probably the only person that is not surprised. 2020 taught me that no election moving forward is to be counted on or expected to be free of fraud. I’m more surprised that most of you were banking on a “red wave”. The establishment will make sure their interests are protected.
Oh, I'm not surprised. I've been saying for weeks that this red wave would be just as much an illusion as 2018's.

Instead of moving to make voting and ballot integrity more open, transparent and auditable, states have moved to allow any type of ballot countable at any time.

Every ballot should be available for review and every person should be able to look at the ballots, find their ballot and know their vote was counted.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Devout Libertarians have always been their own worst enemies.

It's math. They need to do some soul searching if it comes to a runoff and I don't mean stay home. It's real simple. Vote for the commie or vote for the other guy who could win if you help. If not don't complain when the "man" continues to stick to you and takes away your freedoms.

Reactions: dave

Looks like Alaska, Nevada and Wisconsin will be repub. Can Walker beat Warnoc in run off. Lets hope so

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT