ADVERTISEMENT

Darth Bannon Speaks

bamaEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
5-time pickem champ
Bannon: Trump administration is in unending battle for ‘deconstruction of the administrative state’

Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s reclusive chief strategist and the intellectual force behind his nationalist agenda, said Thursday that the new administration is locked in an unending battle against the media and other globalist forces to “deconstruct” an outdated system of governance.

In his first public speaking appearance since Trump took office, Bannon made his comments alongside White House chief of staff Reince Priebus at a gathering of conservative activists. They sought to prove that they are not rivals but partners in fighting on Trump’s behalf to transform Washington and the world order.

“They’re going to continue to fight,” Bannon said of the media, which he repeatedly described as “the opposition party,” and other forces he sees as standing in the president’s way. “If you think they are giving you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken.”

Atop Trump’s agenda, Bannon said, was the “deconstruction of the administrative state” — meaning a system of taxes, regulations and trade pacts that the president and his advisers believe stymie economic growth and infringe upon one’s sovereignty.

“If you look at these Cabinet nominees, they were selected for a reason, and that is deconstruction,” Bannon said. He posited that Trump’s announcement withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership was “one of the most pivotal moments in modern American history.”

[Alt-right leader expelled from CPAC, after organizer denounces ‘left-wing fascist group’]

Bannon and Priebus advanced the administration’s war against the media in a joint appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference, where they were interviewed on stage by Matt Schlapp, president of the American Conservative Union, which hosts the gathering. Last week, Trump tweeted an extraordinary condemnation of the media, tweeting that news organizations were “the enemy of the American people.”

Bannon picked up that theme Thursday in his remarks at CPAC: “They’re corporatist, globalist media that are adamantly opposed to an economic nationalist agenda like Donald Trump has.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-administrative-state/?utm_term=.3871278a56c3

I think you are misunderstanding what he is saying. I'm assuming you are taking that comment to mean he is talking about the democratic republic form of governance. In reality, he is talking about the globalist agenda ahead of the country and people's interest.

I think you are misunderstanding what he is saying. I'm assuming you are taking that comment to mean he is talking about the democratic republic form of governance. In reality, he is talking about the globalist agenda ahead of the country and people's interest.

He should have made it much clearer since the consequences of misinterpreting his statement are colossal.

Bannon: Trump administration is in unending battle for ‘deconstruction of the administrative state’

Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s reclusive chief strategist and the intellectual force behind his nationalist agenda, said Thursday that the new administration is locked in an unending battle against the media and other globalist forces to “deconstruct” an outdated system of governance.

In his first public speaking appearance since Trump took office, Bannon made his comments alongside White House chief of staff Reince Priebus at a gathering of conservative activists. They sought to prove that they are not rivals but partners in fighting on Trump’s behalf to transform Washington and the world order.

“They’re going to continue to fight,” Bannon said of the media, which he repeatedly described as “the opposition party,” and other forces he sees as standing in the president’s way. “If you think they are giving you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken.”

Atop Trump’s agenda, Bannon said, was the “deconstruction of the administrative state” — meaning a system of taxes, regulations and trade pacts that the president and his advisers believe stymie economic growth and infringe upon one’s sovereignty.

“If you look at these Cabinet nominees, they were selected for a reason, and that is deconstruction,” Bannon said. He posited that Trump’s announcement withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership was “one of the most pivotal moments in modern American history.”

[Alt-right leader expelled from CPAC, after organizer denounces ‘left-wing fascist group’]

Bannon and Priebus advanced the administration’s war against the media in a joint appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference, where they were interviewed on stage by Matt Schlapp, president of the American Conservative Union, which hosts the gathering. Last week, Trump tweeted an extraordinary condemnation of the media, tweeting that news organizations were “the enemy of the American people.”

Bannon picked up that theme Thursday in his remarks at CPAC: “They’re corporatist, globalist media that are adamantly opposed to an economic nationalist agenda like Donald Trump has.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-administrative-state/?utm_term=.3871278a56c3
qJNJBHr.jpg

He should have made it much clearer since the consequences of misinterpreting his statement are colossal.
Only colossal to those that always misinterpret anything he or Trump does or say. Kind like those that can't see the forest for the trees.

Reactions: WVU82

May they be fully successful.

Reactions: WVU82
Only colossal to those that always misinterpret anything he or Trump does or say. Kind like those that can't see the forest for the trees.

Words have meaning. I can't help it that he is an idiot that cannot clearly articulate what he means. It was so obvious how it could be interpreted that dvldog knew exactly how I interpreted what he said.

"to deconstruct an outdated system of governance".......or he meant exactly what he said.

Words have meaning. I can't help it that he is an idiot that cannot clearly articulate what he means. It was so obvious how it could be interpreted that dvldog knew exactly how I interpreted what he said.

"to deconstruct an outdated system of governance".......or he meant exactly what he said.
Bless Your Heart.

Bannon's words seem very clear to me... and I agree with his statements.

obamapuppet did all he could to destroy this country...

and you idiots still don't see that...

I removed logic and reason from my interpretation to come up with how it would be perceived by those on the left.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
"Every day is going to be a fight".

Does that sound like a uniter?

Does that sound like good leadership?

Does that sound like governing?

I agree...STOP all immigration until we get ahold of our current situation...

then start bringing them here UNDER THE CURRENT LAW...

once we have a grip on the current travesty...

Last edited:

This man is dangerous

Reactions: countryroads89
Actually, I'll go ahead and say the WaPo writer is unhinged. I watched the full interview today and the writer took more than a few liberties to move their narrative forward. It's almost criminal how mischaracterized and cherry picked those quotes were from what he was saying. I'd be embarrassed if I was putting credence in that article after watching the Bannon segment. I encourage you to watch it, for no other reason to provide context for how poor that article is. Moreover, the segment clearly backs up what I was saying and was almost specifically talking about the media.

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT