ADVERTISEMENT

This is sad

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

This whole administration is a train wreck.

Sneaky Pete “ I lost my train of thought”.

President Trump, is the only one that has offered any practical help.

This whole administration is a train wreck.

Sneaky Pete “ I lost my train of thought”.

President Trump, is the only one that has offered any practical help.
Tell me Allen, what practical help Trump has provided; other than the water he brought with him and the water that is supposedly in a warehouse, his words, what else has he done? I acknoledge that Buttigieg was/is asleep at the wheel and evidently did nothing prior to his visit to the scene.

Tell me Allen, what practical help Trump has provided; other than the water he brought with him and the water that is supposedly in a warehouse, his words, what else has he done? I acknoledge that Buttigieg was/is asleep at the wheel and evidently did nothing prior to his visit to the scene.
How's Biden doing in the Ukraine? Still falling up steps?

Trump I'm guessing campaigned for the nomination. I don't really give a shit what he did. Where is the president of the United States at? Plugging his ass or what? Is there something wrong with offering water to the residents? Is it against the law? Will Trump's houses now be bombarded with agents to see if he has bottled water?

Just showing Americans you care enough to show up will inspire them. The New Democrat Party doesn't care about Americans anymore. The sooner you get that through your head the sooner we can start repairing our Country.

Bringing in a warehouse of water is practical help for people who don't have water.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT