ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: I'll obliterate the Deep State if I'm elected

You may as well vote for Fred Flinstone
He complained about the swamp not being drained under Trump but will vote for someone who has zero chance to do what he's complaining about! 😕

Reactions: 30CAT
He definitely should have learned some lessons the hard way on who to trust.

I think that's in part why he doesn't trust DeSantis. I think he's wrong about that but I understand how he feels betrayed by folks who he thought he could trust.

You may as well vote for Fred Flinstone
you could have done the same last election and it wouldn't have changed a thing either. What is your point?

He definitely should have learned some lessons the hard way on who to trust.
What exactly are you refereing to? Are you under the impression i trusted a politician and was let down?

He complained about the swamp not being drained under Trump but will vote for someone who has zero chance to do what he's complaining about! 😕
I'd rather vote for someone I believed actually understood the problems as opposed to someone that failed to deliver on their promises and showed they didn't even understand their enemy in the first place

I think that's in part why he doesn't trust DeSantis. I think he's wrong about that but I understand how he feels betrayed by folks who he thought he could trust.

He likes DeSantis just fine. He's trying to win. They can hug it out later.

Reactions: atlkvb
you could have done the same last election and it wouldn't have changed a thing either. What is your point?

What exactly are you refereing to? Are you under the impression i trusted a politician and was let down?

I'd rather vote for someone I believed actually understood the problems as opposed to someone that failed to deliver on their promises and showed they didn't even understand their enemy in the first place

I'm talking about Trump learning who he can trust to be professional and follow lawful orders instead of doing what they want.

I will most likely vote for Dave Smith(L) if he gets the nomination as expected
Hahahahahha

Might as well write in Ralph Nader. The libertarian party is a joke with jokes for candidates and Dave Smith is quite literally a comedian.

Hahahahahha

Might as well write in Ralph Nader. The libertarian party is a joke with jokes for candidates and Dave Smith is quite literally a comedian.
Are you under the impression that you voting for Trump made any difference in the last election? Do you even trust the election results?

Who is it that you believe I trusted and was let down by?
I was talking about Trump. You should log onto a good Libertarian blog and complain about their lack of progress draining the swamp.

I was talking about Trump. You should log onto a good Libertarian blog and complain about their lack of progress draining the swamp.
I think they have made a lot of progress recently actually. We have politicians discussing a national divorce. Do you think that was a Republican or Democrat talking point?

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
I think they have made a lot of progress recently actually. We have politicians discussing a national divorce. Do you think that was a Republican or Democrat talking point?
Honestly I don't follow Libertarian politicos. None of them are serious candidates nor do they have anyone with any legislative credentials to initiate any systematic changes in how the swamp operates. If you are concerned about reforming how the swamp operates or even dismantling it, I do not think they are your vehicle for the type of changes that are needed to accomplish that objective. Good luck to you.

I voted for one of the two who could win and who I believe was the better of the two. Turns out, I was correct, but unfortunately the better person to lead our country didnt.

I didn't waste my vote by voting for my neighbor. That's my point.

I voted for one of the two who could win and who I believe was the better of the two. Turns out, I was correct, but unfortunately the better person to lead our country didnt.

I didn't waste my vote by voting for my neighbor. That's my point.
You literally could have voted for anyone on the ballot and it would have made 0 difference in the result. Just curious do you think the election was fair and honest?

Honestly I don't follow Libertarian politicos. None of them are serious candidates nor do they have anyone with any legislative credentials to initiate any systematic changes in how the swamp operates. If you are concerned about reforming how the swamp operates or even dismantling it, I do not think they are your vehicle for the type of changes that are needed to accomplish that objective. Good luck to you.
That's been true of the party in the past because most people that believed those ideas abstained form the process. Now they aren't and are becoming more involved.
The only way to eliminate the swamp is to eliminate the federal reserve. When Trump makes a statement like that I might start taking him more seriously. If he wants to try to continue rule the world through the strength of the USD then he is misguided and will never make any progress.

That's been true of the party in the past because most people that believed those ideas abstained form the process. Now they aren't and are becoming more involved.
The only way to eliminate the swamp is to eliminate the federal reserve. When Trump makes a statement like that I might start taking him more seriously. If he wants to try to continue rule the world through the strength of the USD then he is misguided and will never make any progress.

Then you should stick to the Libertarians to accomplish your desires. Trump isn't your candidate so your complaints about what he's not doing or hasn't done are directed to the wrong candidate.

You should be arguing for Smith's plans to drain the swamp and bitch at him if he doesn't get it done.

Communist pretending to be Libertarians want to destroy the USD. You can add Russia, China, and the Middle East to that list too.

Ironic it was Trump that destroyed the USD then, huh?

That was Clinton, Bush Family, and Obama. Should have never allowed the CCP into the WTO. Should have never tried to Nation Build in the Middle East. We could have gotten better results for a lot less.

But hey. Now we get to fight Russia and China with Biden leading the way. How does the Libertarian's plan to handle that? Hopefully vote for Trump/DeSantis.

That was Clinton, Bush Family, and Obama. Should have never allowed the CCP into the WTO. Should have never tried to Nation Build in the Middle East. We could have gotten better results for a lot less.

But hey. Now we get to fight Russia and China with Biden leading the way. How does the Libertarian's plan to handle that? Hopefully vote for Trump/DeSantis.
They definitely got the ball rolling by printing money to support endless wars (I’m sure you were against those though) but Trump printed more money and didn’t stop any of those wars.
You understand that printing money cause inflation right? Who increased the money supply more than any other President?

Wanna add in wealth redistribution?
The largest wealth redistribution in history also happened under Trump when he shut down mom and pop shops and made Amazon Walmart and pharma companies billions

They definitely got the ball rolling by printing money to support endless wars (I’m sure you were against those though) but Trump printed more money and didn’t stop any of those wars.
You understand that printing money cause inflation right? Who increased the money supply more than any other President?

I have covered that a hundred times. You're repeating yourself. Wars are necessary at times. When they are they should be fought with overwhelming force to be won quickly. No nation building. Let your enemies clean up their own mess. They shouldn't be dragged out so companies can profit greatly.

You also are smart enough to understand Trump didn’t create this mess. He was doing his best to keep it a float. Did he do things I didn't agree with? Sure. However if you prefer what we got now I need you to slow down on the hippie lettuce.

• Haha
You literally could have voted for anyone on the ballot and it would have made 0 difference in the result. Just curious do you think the election was fair and honest?

I have my suspicions, but I can't say for sure. That's with any election these days.

Personally, we have an election day and I believe that should be the day we vote, with few exceptions. We should have voter IDs and voting should be reserved for American citizens only. No electronics, just paper balloting. Also we shouldn't have to wait more than one or two days to know the results.

Hindsight is always 20/20. I'm fully aware of that. However, if I voted for my neighbor, I wouldn't need to know the results to realize my vote was wasted.

I have my suspicions, but I can't say for sure. That's with any election these days.

Personally, we have an election day and I believe that should be the day we vote, with few exceptions. We should have voter IDs and voting should be reserved for American citizens only. No electronics, just paper balloting. Also we shouldn't have to wait more than one or two days to know the results.

Hindsight is always 20/20. I'm fully aware of that. However, if I voted for my neighbor, I wouldn't need to know the results to realize my vote was wasted.
I think Dems cheated in '20 and they know it. That's why to this day they steadfastly refuse to look into any of the allegations of broken chain of custody mail in ballots, forged signatures, dead people on voting rolls, and fake ballots filled out by unverified voters.

Imagine if we had taken these allegations as seriously as we took the phony fake charges of Trump "colluding" with Russians '16 that we spent 40 million dollars and damn near 3 years investigating, only to discover the entire charge was nothing but a made up hoax? In the case of the '20 election, we have proven evidence, sworn affidavits, obvious discrepancies in voter rolls and statistical anomalies that make no sense yet no one is even remotely interested in investigating any of it!

Don't give me this Left wing drivel that all the allegations were looked into and "debunked". Virtually all of the alleged cases of election fraud were either dismissed without investigations or not even taken up before being thrown out of the courts for "lack of evidence".
giphy.gif

You do realize reforming the Fed was one of his (Trump's) major campaign promises, and he took several steps while in Office to deliver on that promise including eliminating its monetary hijinks over the US economy. But you knew that already correct? :rolleyes:

excerpt:
While the deep state’s fake news mouthpiece, the MSM, was creating false narrative after false narrative attacking President Trump and the patriots, affecting freedom minded people all over the world, Trump was setting the stage and restructuring the system. The TPP was ended. NAFTA received a wake-up call and the USMCA was formed. The new Sheriff in town imposed tariffs where needed and the capital was returning along with our US manufacturers en masse. The easing of suppressive and often unwarranted regulations, has help to boom America like never before in our history.

...more

excerpt:
While the central bank had resisted cutting rates as aggressively as Trump wanted previously, the coronavirus pandemic changed that.

Since mid-March, the Fed has slashed its short-term interest rate benchmark to near zero, began aggressively buying bonds again and instituted a series of programs aimed at keeping the markets and economy running.

...more

excerpt
On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard.

Now @cam_blev regarding Trump wanting to abolish the Federal Reserve ...you stated: "when Trump makes a statement like that I might start taking him more seriously"

so my question to YOU is why didn't you support these efforts during his first term?

Last edited:

You do realize reforming the Fed was one of his (Trump's) major campaign promises, and he took several steps while in Office to deliver on that promise including eliminating its monetary hijinks over the US economy. But you knew that already correct? :rolleyes:

excerpt:
While the deep state’s fake news mouthpiece, the MSM, was creating false narrative after false narrative attacking President Trump and the patriots, affecting freedom minded people all over the world, Trump was setting the stage and restructuring the system. The TPP was ended. NAFTA received a wake-up call and the USMCA was formed. The new Sheriff in town imposed tariffs where needed and the capital was returning along with our US manufacturers en masse. The easing of suppressive and often unwarranted regulations, has help to boom America like never before in our history.

...more

excerpt:
While the central bank had resisted cutting rates as aggressively as Trump wanted previously, the coronavirus pandemic changed that.

Since mid-March, the Fed has slashed its short-term interest rate benchmark to near zero, began aggressively buying bonds again and instituted a series of programs aimed at keeping the markets and economy running.

...more

excerpt
On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard.

Now @cam_blev regarding Trump wanting to abolish the Federal Reserve ...you stated: "when Trump makes a statement like that I might start taking him more seriously"

so my question to YOU is why didn't you support these efforts during his first term?
Well shit, woulda been nice if he would have delivered on that campaign promise before he signed the largest spending bill in history for them to print a couple trillion dollars

Well shit, woulda been nice if he would have delivered on that campaign promise before he signed the largest spending bill in history for them to print a couple trillion dollars

A bill written by Dems and was supposed to go toward pandemic relief.

Under Pedo-Joe, who has spent more than Trump, the unspent pandemic money is being squandered by this administration.

Not that we don't need to reel in this ridiculous spending, just bashing Trump for something Pedo-Joe has done worse is lame.

Pedo-Joe is spending money on other countries to secure their borders while opening ours to the world, ridiculous green energy projects, woke projects and killing our military with them.

Just saying

A campaign promise he was working on . Unfortunately people are accustomed to government cheese and it will take more than one president to fix this .

Why didn't you criticize Obama for not keeping his promise on health care: "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?" Do you realize how many trillions that boondoggle cost the Treasury?

Look I get it you hate Trump, but don't pretend like he wasn't aware of how screwed up the Fed is and wasn't trying to do all in his power to stop them from screwing us! Besides, Congress dispenses and authorizes the spending not the President who only proposes (and signs the bills). Trump didn't deliver on his promise to eliminate the Fed, but YOU said you'd take him seriously if he at least mentioned it. He did, and you STILL hate him.

So you go on ahead and vote Libertarian, after they get in and don't deliver on their promises, I'm sure you'll be on here yanking their chains too? :rolleyes:

Empty campaign rhetoric or a solemn promise? Do you believe him, actually more importantly who opposes this? I'm sure every Trump hating Leftist, but none of them will admit here they do correct? No? OK, where are you?

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday he would “obliterate the Deep State” if elected president and told supporters he is their “warrior” and “retribution.”
He had 4 years and was conned by the deep state. I have my doubts.

He had 4 years and was conned by the deep state. I have my doubts.
There were definitely people within his administration who did some great things. There were others who were working towards their own ends. It seems almost impossible to get a full cabinet of competent people and ancillary administration personnel pulling the rope in the same direction with an ability to overcome the bureaucratic state.

There were definitely people within his administration who did some great things. There were others who were working towards their own ends. It seems almost impossible to get a full cabinet of competent people and ancillary administration personnel pulling the rope in the same direction with an ability to overcome the bureaucratic state.

That's my point. I do not think it can be overcome at this point. Our leaders don't have the guts.

That's my point. I do not think it can be overcome at this point. Our leaders don't have the guts.
It can be done, but you can't depend on swamp dwellers to participate in the dismantling of all they've spent practically their entire careers building up. You need folks from the private sector, who don't need their careers defined by how deeply they can ingratiate themselves to the swamp.

It can be done, but you can't depend on swamp dwellers to participate in the dismantling of all they've spent practically their entire careers building up. You need folks from the private sector, who don't need their careers defined by how deeply they can ingratiate themselves to the swamp.
Term limits and for the love of God elect someone other than a lawyer....

Keep politely asking for all of your rights stolen back from you im sure someone will give them all back one day
Why didn't you criticize Obama for not keeping his promise on health care: "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?" Do you realize how many trillions that boondoggle cost the Treasury?

Look I get it you hate Trump, but don't pretend like he wasn't aware of how screwed up the Fed is and wasn't trying to do all in his power to stop them from screwing us! Besides, Congress dispenses and authorizes the spending not the President who only proposes (and signs the bills). Trump didn't deliver on his promise to eliminate the Fed, but YOU said you'd take him seriously if he at least mentioned it. He did, and you STILL hate him.

So you go on ahead and vote Libertarian, after they get in and don't deliver on their promises, I'm sure you'll be on here yanking their chains too? :rolleyes:
bcause i didnt care about politics at the time, but he should be in prison for war crimes
Did Trump at least try to audit the Fed? Only real interactions I remember between him and the fed was him being upset that they were trying to raise interest rates (which they needed raising)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT