ADVERTISEMENT

Senator J. D. Vance Taking On Corrupt Head Of The SEC Gary Gensler

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Vance Says The United States Securities & Exchange Commission Has Been Politically Weaponized By Gary Gensler, Who’s Hillary Clinton’s Former Campaign Finance Manager

Vance Threatens Gensler “Maybe I can appeal to your sense of self interest. If you guys use the SEC in such a politically motivated way, eventually, you're gonna be out of power.”

Gary Gensler has hired a dream team of people all who have targeted and brought fake investigations against Donald Trump“
J. D. Vance 2016, you were the CFO of Hillary Clinton's failed presidential campaign.
Is that correct?
Gary GenslerI was proud to be chief financial officer to the Clinton campaign. J. D. Vance Great.

Chairman Gensler, is it also correct that your current enforcement director, Gerber Grewal, was most recently the attorney general of New Jersey? Yes or no answer will suffice.
Gary GenslerHe served his his nation well, and he was attorney general of New Jersey.

J. D. Vance So just to recap, The attorney general of New Jersey is the guy who refused to enforce immigration laws and cooperate with ICE. He also launched, I believe, 8 separate investigations Against Donald Trump during his time as attorney general.

Chairman Gensler, is it also correct that your recently hired general counsel, Megan Barbero, was previously deputy general counsel under Nancy Pelosi And litigated 2 impeachment hearings against Donald Trump.
Gary Gensler
Uh, I believe she was deputy general counsel of the House of Representatives.

J. D. Vance Great. So and I'll also note that one of your, uh, senior enforcement counsels is married to Peter Strzok. My point here, uh, mister Gensler, is that you seem to have A very troubling pattern of hiring at an impartial regulatory agency. A lot of people who seem to have a vendetta Against the former president, and I fear and I worry that that has implicated itself and and affected the policy at the SEC.

Chairman Gensler, when did the SEC take its first enforcement action against the SPAC?
Do you do you know the exact time?
Gary GenslerUh, senator we'd have to get back to. I don't know what decade that was.
J. D. Vance So according to staff's research, September of 2021 is First time that you guys at the SCC launched enforcement action against a SPAC. So I wanna recap just a few things, um, and then I wanna ask a question.
1st, you were Clinton's finance director in 2016, Hillary Clinton's finance director.
2nd, you hired anti Trump enforcement director Grewal in July of 2021.
3rd, you brought in miss Barbero who was the litigator on 2 house impeachment trials against Donald Trump.
You have another enforcement counsel who was married to Peter Strzok.
In November of 2021, senator Warren urged you to investigate the SPAC merger involving Donald Trump's Truth Social Company.
And in December of 2021, just a few weeks later, you guys launched investigation using a novel legal theory Against the former president's social media company.
That is some coincidence. Isn't it, mister Gensler?

”I can’t transcribe it all due to X’s text limits but this just goes to show you, IT’S ALL RIGGED.
This is an excellent listen if you watch the whole thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT