ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Big 12 Tournament: WVU vs. Texas Tech

Nobody has mentioned the bonehead play of TT's Culver at the end of the game when, after driving to the basket for like six consecutive times, he decides to launch an NBA 3 early in the shot clock. We get the rebound because they have no one in position and its game over. Great to have a break out game from Matthews. I think Routt has given us some great minutes the last two games, but he needs to work on getting some arc into his foul shot. Starting five has been really good of late, peaking at the right time.

pride has actively rooted against and demeaned WVU players for a year. Has posted nothing else. Over two thousand ad nauseam attacks on our players, left unchecked FOR. A. YEAR. The mods should be ashamed.

Don’t forget he started a thread about a 9th grade girl in WV. Talk about issues....

His next username will be RKelly7 lol

Reactions: Rootmaster
Nobody has mentioned the bonehead play of TT's Culver at the end of the game when, after driving to the basket for like six consecutive times, he decides to launch an NBA 3 early in the shot clock. We get the rebound because they have no one in position and its game over. Great to have a break out game from Matthews. I think Routt has given us some great minutes the last two games, but he needs to work on getting some arc into his foul shot. Starting five has been really good of late, peaking at the right time.

I have no problem with it. Especially since he missed it.

pride has actively rooted against and demeaned WVU players for a year. Has posted nothing else. Over two thousand ad nauseam attacks on our players, left unchecked FOR. A. YEAR. The mods should be ashamed.

And you have constantly done the same on Huggins, right?

Pride made a post and it got 170 some views and no responses. That’s exactly what we need to do. Just ignore him and he’ll go away. He tries to talk sports with his work clients but they just wanna eat the pizza they ordered.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT