ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 is the deepest conference in America !!!!

Ohio St and the people in Columbus are upset that their soccer team is moving to Austin.

Why wouldn't you?
Not just the winters in Ohio suck but a lot of Ohio is becoming an industrial wasteland being overran by opiate junkies.

I actually feel sympathy for the people of Ohio.

This is funny. Ohio State is actually failing as a university. This is why Ohio State may bend over for UT being in the B1G. Michigan looks down at you clowns anyway.
Josh Babetski is the founder, "Where is Austin trending over the next 10 years is what is really interesting. We attract educated people, technology companies, big firms, all of the ingredients that makes big firms that makes soccer so attractive and is representative of some of the most appealing and highly attended markets that MLS already has like your Portland, Kansas City, Seattle's," he said

Last edited:
Wow. This thread is off the rails. lol

There seems like a lot of socks on here who claim they are WVU fans but really are not.

For one WV has more revenue than Maryland, Va Tech and even North Carolina since joining the Big XII so the ACC would be a step down not just in competition

Second the ACC is actually in more danger of collapsing than the Big XII. If UT and OU are making more money than pretty much everyone else why would they leave the conference. Truthfully a lot of the conference cannot join another conference for their individual reasons.

So the Anti Big XII sentiment I am hearing makes me believe it is not actually coming from people who have WVU's best interest in mind.

Sometimes in life when you have a job that is paying your bills and keeping you fed you try your hardest to keep it because there may not be another job out there or Conference out there for West Virgina

There seems like a lot of socks on here who claim they are WVU fans but really are not.

For one WV has more revenue than Maryland, Va Tech and even North Carolina since joining the Big XII so the ACC would be a step down not just in competition

Second the ACC is actually in more danger of collapsing than the Big XII. If UT and OU are making more money than pretty much everyone else why would they leave the conference. Truthfully a lot of the conference cannot join another conference for their individual reasons.

So the Anti Big XII sentiment I am hearing makes me believe it is not actually coming from people who have WVU's best interest in mind.

Sometimes in life when you have a job that is paying your bills and keeping you fed you try your hardest to keep it because there may not be another job out there or Conference out there for West Virgina
It's refreshing to read an intelligent post without me having to type it for everyone.

Why in the hell would any true WVU fan (not a Marshall or Pitt imposter or a troublemaker) complain about WVU going from a $9.9 million annual payday in the Big East to close to $40 million (with 3rd tier rights) in the Big 12?

And I get to see Texas or Oklahoma in Mountaineer Field every year! Previously, if WVU played either once in 5 years we were giddy.

Some people work too hard to be miserable. And want everyone else to be miserable with them.

WVU is one TCU loss from a possible spot in the Big 12 championship game, which was a stupid thing to do because playing all 9 teams settles the issue of who should be champ.

WVU has one of the nation's best quarterbacks in Will Grier, and the numbers and the eyeball test prove it. 26 TD passes and only 5 interceptions.

WVU has a kid who gave up his QB dream to become the #1 receiver in the nation with David Sills, 16 TD catches and more than 700 receiving yards.

Justin Crawford, even with a hurt shoulder that has slowed his runaway train, has 639 yards rushing the ball.

Tony Gibson is one of the top defensive coordinators in the nation.

You have to work really hard to be unhappy with WVU or the Big 12, the deepest, most entertaining conference in the nation today.

M istakes by special teams + absence of Simms & Long = loss to Virginia Tech, 31-24

O bliterated East Carolina, 56-20

U nhinged Delaware State, 59-16

N ot sharp but beat Kansas, 56-34

T ops statistically but tough loss to TCU, 31-24

A mbushed Texas Tech, 46-35, with 20:49 minute goose egg

I nvincible to inept, nipped Baylor, 38-36

N ullify Oklahoma State

E rectile dysfunction Iowa State

E masculate Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

Had me until you posted this old rooster of a statement. Hardly.

Let's look at the situation
1) Syracuse N Carolina power struggle
2) Football schools in a basketball conference
3)Horrible decisions in conference realignment
4) Lack of revenue
5) Carolina and Virginia schools are targeted by two conferences. The rest of the conference is being targeted by the Big XII.

Go over to heeltalk.com and mention Syracuse and see the response

One of the things that comes up is the word Jew.
Syracuse used the transgender bathroom issue in an attempt to get the ACC Tournamnet in MSG

Carolina is in the bottom half of the ACC in revenue. This is why Maryland took off. Next is UVA and UNC.

Last edited:

LOL at you! True homer showing his Big12 colors. Why no GOR extension! Fake News on the ACC loser!!!
Wanting WVU as Texas bitch. Of course you feel other 8 schools should be seen not heard.

Texas sucks ballz

When and how was that ever a playoff problem. Committee blew off Big12 lightweights in year one and some of you haven’t recovered. Get over it and move on to this year. If TCU wins out they go. If not then a second one loss Big Ten team or a second one loss team from SEC probably goes. Leaving your tough tough conference out one again. The rest of the world has not caught up to your Big12 euphoria.
Well they
When and how was that ever a playoff problem. Committee blew off Big12 lightweights in year one and some of you haven’t recovered. Get over it and move on to this year. If TCU wins out they go. If not then a second one loss Big Ten team or a second one loss team from SEC probably goes. Leaving your tough tough conference out one again. The rest of the world has not caught up to your Big12 euphoria.

So are you saying the b12 champ has to be undefeated to go? Why can a non conference champ go now but first year they were saying conference champion. Wvu playing 5 ranked teams in conference. How many other conferences play 5 ranked teams in conference?

LOL at you! True homer showing his Big12 colors. Why no GOR extension! Fake News on the ACC loser!!!
Wanting WVU as Texas bitch. Of course you feel other 8 schools should be seen not heard.

Texas sucks ballz

I doubt you are a fan of a Big XII school because the Big XII has pretty much informed everyone that if this conference breaks up then it is your own doing
Meaning they everyone has their backs on the wall and quite possibly none of the teams in the conference can find another conference to call home unless they win right now.
By all universities putting their resources into their football programs the conference can survive and if not then you may make a big enough name for yourselves for another conference to want you.
University of Texas is wrongly persecuted at times for being greedy but the truth is Texas promotes individualism and self sufficient universities that is why this conference allows universities to keep their third tier rights.
A conference like the Big XII is made up of people from all walks of life but deep down this conference is built by people from states that have conservative values regarding economics. Meaning we believe that a university has the right to sell their product on the open market without another university who does not win receiving any of the profit. Still this conference shares 50% of the revenue in first tier rights so teams that have horrible seasons still can get a piece of the pie.

I doubt you are a fan of a Big XII school because the Big XII has pretty much informed everyone that if this conference breaks up then it is your own doing
Meaning they everyone has their backs on the wall and quite possibly none of the teams in the conference can find another conference to call home unless they win right now.
By all universities putting their resources into their football programs the conference can survive and if not then you may make a big enough name for yourselves for another conference to want you.
University of Texas is wrongly persecuted at times for being greedy but the truth is Texas promotes individualism and self sufficient universities that is why this conference allows universities to keep their third tier rights.
A conference like the Big XII is made up of people from all walks of life but deep down this conference is built by people from states that have conservative values regarding economics. Meaning we believe that a university has the right to sell their product on the open market without another university who does not win receiving any of the profit. Still this conference shares 50% of the revenue in first tier rights so teams that have horrible seasons still can get a piece of the pie.

Hey newbie retard I'll be at WVU games against Iowa State and Texas. As an out-of-towner I can't make all WVU games but I drive the 6 hours a couple of times per year. You'd know that if you weren't a phag Texas poster that just arrived. Listen man! IMO the Big12 and PAC12 are the weakest conferences. You post like most of America disagrees haha. You're such a loser.

Well they

So are you saying the b12 champ has to be undefeated to go? Why can a non conference champ go now but first year they were saying conference champion. Wvu playing 5 ranked teams in conference. How many other conferences play 5 ranked teams in conference?

Not necessarily but maybe this year if ND runs the table. A couple losses in the right area of time and opponent absolutely one loss TCU could go. A one loss Oklahoma would obviously be in play but one loss Big Ten and one loss SEC go in first probably and possibly a one loss Clemson goes in before Big12.

Not necessarily but maybe this year if ND runs the table. A couple losses in the right area of time and opponent absolutely one loss TCU could go. A one loss Oklahoma would obviously be in play but one loss Big Ten and one loss SEC go in first probably and possibly a one loss Clemson goes in before Big12.
So a one loss OSU gets in over OU. Only a troll would say that Gregory. Are you a troll?

You respectfully disagree that an 0-7 team, with losses at home to Liberty and UT-San Antonio, isn't at the "bottom?" Dumbest. Post. Ever.

You could combine Baylor and Kansas, and Kanlor/Baysas still wouldn't win anything.

So a one loss OSU gets in over OU. Only a troll would say that Gregory. Are you a troll?

A one loss Ohio State team that won a tough division, then won the Big Ten and beat Penn State, Michigan and Wisconsin along the way 5-0? Without question the committee would put Ohio State in over Oklahoma. Go to the MB and put a poll up if you think differently. You don’t even realize but you don’t know the definition of troll haha. My opinion is reasonable. Just because you disagree doesn’t make me a Big12 troll but I’m total cool with being a Big12 troll if that helps you sleep at night.

Just curious as for reasoning on that. Tcu will have played 5 to 6 ranked opponents, lose one and miss out. Like I said earlier curios to see if any other teams outside the b12 plays 5/6 ranked teams.

A one loss Ohio State team that won a tough division, then won the Big Ten and beat Penn State, Michigan and Wisconsin along the way 5-0? Without question the committee would put Ohio State in over Oklahoma. Go to the MB and put a poll up if you think differently. You don’t even realize but you don’t know the definition of troll haha. My opinion is reasonable. Just because you disagree doesn’t make me a Big12 troll but I’m total cool with being a Big12 troll if that helps you sleep at night.
Two one loss teams with a head to head meeting. Any reasonable person will choose OU. They would have wins over the B10+4 champ, a top 10 TCU, a top 25 WVU, and OSU. Michigan will likely not even finish in the top 25. Your opinion is just that, your opinion, nothing more.

A tough division is determined by what? They will have played maybe 4 ranked teams

I have seen horrible socks before but you have to be one of the worst
You do not even attempt to hide your hatred for WVU and the Big XII
If you would like for 4 easy payments of $79.99 I can teach you the black arts of psychological warfare in college football
Practices that are used throughout the South.

Reactions: Bronco-eer

You are reading wayyyyy to much into this. The Big 12 didn't put that much philosophical thought into that. The reason the Big 12 doesn't have a network is they only have 10 schools, and a small market footprint. They actually studied the feasibility of a conference network, and none of the broadcasters were interested in pursuing it.

Why can a non conference champ go now but first year they were saying conference champion.

If you are going to have this discussion, at least get the facts right and don't make up stuff. The first year of the playoffs, all 5 conference champs had 0/1 loss. This year, there is a possibility of 1 or 2 conference champs having 2 losses (as was the case in 2015 &16). That's making the difference. It's not the rules changing, like you are insinuating.

I have seen horrible socks before but you have to be one of the worst
You do not even attempt to hide your hatred for WVU and the Big XII
If you would like for 4 easy payments of $79.99 I can teach you the black arts of psychological warfare in college football
Practices that are used throughout the South.

Oh God the mother of all trolls!!! Joins today under a different handle just for that post to me? This should be fun. I don't like your mom! She gave us you :(

Don't forget about Michigan State, Greg, as Sparty has rebounded nicely from a horrible 2016 season, which was aberrational.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Two one loss teams with a head to head meeting. Any reasonable person will choose OU. They would have wins over the B10+4 champ, a top 10 TCU, a top 25 WVU, and OSU. Michigan will likely not even finish in the top 25. Your opinion is just that, your opinion, nothing more.

Fair! No beef with you 5-0! Agree with you! Reasonable argument for Oklahoma if that happened. History points toward my conclusion though. Either outcome is rational.

Just curious as for reasoning on that. Tcu will have played 5 to 6 ranked opponents, lose one and miss out. Like I said earlier curios to see if any other teams outside the b12 plays 5/6 ranked teams.

Listen man TCU is outstanding. The Big12 had one very good win over Big Ten. But when Maryland humiliates Texas, Iowa State(if they keep winning) loses to Iowa and WVU(if they keep winning) loses to VaTech expectations should be reasonable. The argument that the Big12 beats each other up doesn't fly outside of Big12 country. So, my reasoning is partly l have more respect for the Big Ten and SEC personally and partly knowing for a historical fact that the committee will go Big Ten and SEC over Big12 all day long. Probably at this point a one loss Clemson goes before a one loss Big12 team. Until the GOR is extended the Big12 may struggle getting a spot if a Big12 team isn't undefeated. Maybe this year is different.

Listen man TCU is outstanding. The Big12 had one very good win over Big Ten. But when Maryland humiliates Texas, Iowa State(if they keep winning) loses to Iowa and WVU(if they keep winning) loses to VaTech expectations should be reasonable. The argument that the Big12 beats each other up doesn't fly outside of Big12 country. So, my reasoning is partly l have more respect for the Big Ten and SEC personally and partly knowing for a historical fact that the committee will go Big Ten and SEC over Big12 all day long. Probably at this point a one loss Clemson goes before a one loss Big12 team. Until the GOR is extended the Big12 may struggle getting a spot if a Big12 team isn't undefeated. Maybe this year is different.

I get that pizza for free if you do not deliver in the next 15 minutes, right

I get that pizza for free if you do not deliver in the next 15 minutes, right

Dumb retread post from a retard from Texas. Dude I'm rich and lovin life haha. Look at my Avatar goofball. That's my club in Europe. LOL at minimum wage millennial goofball.

Where do you get 5-0? Right now they have played one ranked team and we know how that worked out. If they win out that will be 4-1 against ranked teams if Michigan doesn't lose another game. If Oklahoma wins out they would be 5-1 in games against ranked teams, with one of them coming against OSU. You can do all the polls you want, anyone with a mind would pick OU over OSU for a spot in the playoffs.

What does the Maryland win over Texas have to do with OU, OSU or TCU making the playoffs? If thats the case no one in the acc should make playoffs since Syracuse lost to middle tenn state and then turns around and beats clemson. LSU losses to troy, so no one in SEC should get any say in playoffs. Conferences have bad losses and should not affect all conference members. History shows the reason Alabama, Texas, OU, Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio St, USC, UCLA, Florida St, Miami, Penn St and even Pitt back in the day was able to win because they could stock talent so other teams couldn't have them. Alot of those conferences had 2 really good teams and the rest were average. Now conferences have 5-6 good teams and the only conference that play everyone is b12 and they get punished.
When they set scholarship limits that is when the conferences started getting more competitive. All the other conferences have it right, get 12-14 teams, your top teams play only a couple ranked teams every year, lose one and still be in position to play for title. Most b12 teams play 5-6 ranked teams per year and can't afford to lose 2. Funny because the playoff committee said they want to see better competition. Alabama has played one ranked team so far, which is not even receiving votes anymore with the possibility of playing 3 more, 2 of which are bottom half of top-25. Penn St will be playing only their 2nd ranked team this weekend. UGA has only played 2 ranked teams and TCU will be playing its 3rd ranked team with 2 more on the schedule. So how is it fair just because of name recognition that someone in b12 could lose one game playing 5/6 ranked teams be left out over someone playing less ranked teams and losing to the one loss b12 team.

What does the Maryland win over Texas have to do with OU, OSU or TCU making the playoffs? If thats the case no one in the acc should make playoffs since Syracuse lost to middle tenn state and then turns around and beats clemson. LSU losses to troy, so no one in SEC should get any say in playoffs. Conferences have bad losses and should not affect all conference members. History shows the reason Alabama, Texas, OU, Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio St, USC, UCLA, Florida St, Miami, Penn St and even Pitt back in the day was able to win because they could stock talent so other teams couldn't have them. Alot of those conferences had 2 really good teams and the rest were average. Now conferences have 5-6 good teams and the only conference that play everyone is b12 and they get punished.
When they set scholarship limits that is when the conferences started getting more competitive. All the other conferences have it right, get 12-14 teams, your top teams play only a couple ranked teams every year, lose one and still be in position to play for title. Most b12 teams play 5-6 ranked teams per year and can't afford to lose 2. Funny because the playoff committee said they want to see better competition. Alabama has played one ranked team so far, which is not even receiving votes anymore with the possibility of playing 3 more, 2 of which are bottom half of top-25. Penn St will be playing only their 2nd ranked team this weekend. UGA has only played 2 ranked teams and TCU will be playing its 3rd ranked team with 2 more on the schedule. So how is it fair just because of name recognition that someone in b12 could lose one game playing 5/6 ranked teams be left out over someone playing less ranked teams and losing to the one loss b12 team.
Gregory has poor reading retention. He cannot get past two sentences before he loses his train of thought. He always ask for cliff notes to cover this up.

Let me know when ‘deep’ equals a playoff game.

I prefer sudoku but I’ll dabble around with scrabble and crosswords although word game typically bore me.

Where do you get 5-0? Right now they have played one ranked team and we know how that worked out. If they win out that will be 4-1 against ranked teams if Michigan doesn't lose another game. If Oklahoma wins out they would be 5-1 in games against ranked teams, with one of them coming against OSU. You can do all the polls you want, anyone with a mind would pick OU over OSU for a spot in the playoffs.

He's not talking about teams being 5-0. He's addressing the poster who goes by "5-0" in his nickname.

Reactions: Bronco-eer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT