ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 is the deepest conference in America !!!!

No Gregory. I troll a Pitt fan who brags about how rich and successful he is, claims to be well connected at WVU and gives more money to WVU than anybody else. Sounds like little man syndrome to me. I understand why you have to have a second team to follow being a Pitt fan. You are not the only two teamer on this site.

Stating facts when confronted by a retard like you isn’t bragging 5-0. I never once said I was well connected at WVU. Supply the post that I claim to be well connected at WVU. I’m 5’10 190lbs and played football so don’t project your little man syndrome on me. I follow 5 teams very closely. Duquesne(my kid is GA and OLB coach), Ohio State, Purdue, WVU and Pitt. I’ve posted that openly. So I’m actually a 5 teamer not 2. You have issues obviously. Grow up and stop stalking my post.

UT has the best swimming & diving program in the world for college athletics.
Australia is a nation that takes pride in their swimmers. If UT would go into Australia and recruit a few of their swimmers UT could then sell UT swimming to Australia. Then sell other sports.
Certain parts of the country love baseball as well.

You have to understand that you sell sports first then the brand name.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Longhorns_swimming_and_diving

Finally the band geek rears his ugly head. Jump over to the other site and talk riffle LOL

Reactions: Rootmaster
Finally the band geek rears his ugly head. Jump over to the other site and talk riffle LOL

Pretty much every sport UT is a national power or like basketball attempting to be a national power with moments of success.
Once UT wins the men's basketball title they will be the only program with a NC in football, baseball, men's and women's basketball.

Have you won a rifle championship yet? WVU makes Texas look look a fool in that sport.

I am not even sure they compete but congratulations to West Virginia for their dominance.
Like I have said before on here when you need someone who has good aim from distance you know where to go.
Most Texans will just put some buck shot in a shotgun if they needed to get someone.

Pretty much every sport UT is a national power or like basketball attempting to be a national power with moments of success.
Once UT wins the men's basketball title they will be the only program with a NC in football, baseball, men's and women's basketball.

Who cares about Texas sports outside of 3 or 4 southern states. Hey retard you’re on a WVU site.

Who cares about Texas sports outside of 3 or 4 southern states. Hey retard you’re on a WVU site.

Aren't you in the Big XII.
You know I went to the West Virginia/UT women's volleyball game Saturday night.
Disappointed with the women in West Virginia in numerous ways.
Their play nor their looks were easy on the eyes

Aren't you in the Big XII.
You know I went to the West Virginia/UT women's volleyball game Saturday night.
Disappointed with the women in West Virginia in numerous ways.
Their play nor their looks were easy on the eyes

Not only are you a Texas band geek fanboy but you also are a creep sir.

I didn't know you had to be a beauty queen to play volleyball. Damn the NCAA and their silly rules.

I am sure you are built like a Greek God for all the ladies to enjoy.

I am not a huge fan of female athletics because most of the media covering the sports use sex to sell the product. Very rarely do you see blantant objectifying of males like you do in women's sports

It is ratings. If you have a great female team and those females are attractive then more people will watch your games. Everything in college athletics has turned into ratings.

Even at 34 I am still in above average shape. Better shape than most of the guys I used to play ball with.

Last edited:
Stating facts when confronted by a retard like you isn’t bragging 5-0. I never once said I was well connected at WVU. Supply the post that I claim to be well connected at WVU. I’m 5’10 190lbs and played football so don’t project your little man syndrome on me. I follow 5 teams very closely. Duquesne(my kid is GA and OLB coach), Ohio State, Purdue, WVU and Pitt. I’ve posted that openly. So I’m actually a 5 teamer not 2. You have issues obviously. Grow up and stop stalking my post.
The problem I have with this post is that you have insulted the parents and children of every mentally challenged person in America when you use "retard." That's about 4% of the population, plus their parents. If you MUST insult on this forum, try not to denigrate the thousands who cannot help their mental deficiencies. Please.

Reactions: Rootmaster
The problem I have with this post is that you have insulted the parents and children of every mentally challenged person in America when you use "retard." That's about 4% of the population, plus their parents. If you MUST insult on this forum, try not to denigrate the thousands who cannot help their mental deficiencies. Please.
Greg has used the word 'retarded' since day one. If he is who he says he is, you think he would be smart enough to find another term to use. It is 2017 after all.

And this comes from someone who despises all the PC bullcrap.

Greg has used the word 'retarded' since day one. If he is who he says he is, you think he would be smart enough to find another term to use. It is 2017 after all.

And this comes from someone who despises all the PC bullcrap.
That says more about Greg than about the people he attacks.

Fair enough. Won’t use that word again.

What’s the thoughts on Big12 needing help to get in playoffs once again. It may seem like Big Ten is on outside looking in but does anyone really believe any program in the Big12 has a shot at playoff other OU? If every one holds serve for the next 4 weeks the Big12 will swing and miss once again. The committee just doesn’t respect any Big12 program other than OU.

Hey there’s a girls 14 and under swim practice at the Austin YMCA you can creep around during the football game Saturday. Have fun weirdo!

Women that spend a lot of the time in the pool have huge shoulders and their hair needs treatment.
Swimmers are at the bottom next to women shot putters and basketball players
You need to have a girl that you can take to Houston and show off.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Ohio St and the people in Columbus are upset that their soccer team is moving to Austin.

Why wouldn't you?
Not just the winters in Ohio suck but a lot of Ohio is becoming an industrial wasteland being overran by opiate junkies.

I actually feel sympathy for the people of Ohio.

This is funny. Ohio State is actually failing as a university. This is why Ohio State may bend over for UT being in the B1G. Michigan looks down at you clowns anyway.
Josh Babetski is the founder, "Where is Austin trending over the next 10 years is what is really interesting. We attract educated people, technology companies, big firms, all of the ingredients that makes big firms that makes soccer so attractive and is representative of some of the most appealing and highly attended markets that MLS already has like your Portland, Kansas City, Seattle's," he said

Soccer smack.... I've never seen that before...

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greg, can't decide who he wants to be with

PItt or West Virginia & men or women

What is this like your 8th handle? You have no talent and your IQ is under 80. Hey Texas is losing again haha. Can’t wait for the 18th weirdo. Enjoy your UT girls Field Hockey game tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT