ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Official Bet on 4 more years of Trump

Then make the bet with @NYC_Eer

Should be an easy bet for you to win if you truly believe in that. RIght now, it seems like you are dancing around the proposal bet. IF you want money, then you should do both but that's highly unlikely the loser will pay. At least with message board ban, we will all know.
He doesn’t have the balls to make the bet or any money to pay it off. He def doesn’t have the balls to make the bet I suggested. If he didn’t post his stupid gifs here he would lose his meaning in life.

He doesn’t have the balls to make the bet or any money to pay it off. He def doesn’t have the balls to make the bet I suggested. If he didn’t post his stupid gifs here he would lose his meaning in life.
Racist city guy needs to silence that mouthy southern black who he cant debate.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
@NYC_Eer

Speaking of gambling, do you remember when I was down like 1500 bucks in college due to gambling? I had to do that drug study to pay the bookie off (can't remember his name but he was a Sigma Chi guy.....good friend of mine from back in the day) Yeah, I quit gambling after that..
I don’t. I can’t remember that guy either. Everyone betting back in college shouldn’t have been. I was taking bets back then as well. Too many guys didn’t pay it back.

Yep. It's pretty obvious as he back peddled out of it.

Seriously, not even hard to make a bet for all the to witness. If he was as confidence as he says he is, then make the bet.

How is he committing fraud? Tell us retard how that works.

He's exposing retards like Jason!
31228.jpg
How'd you know I was retarded atl?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Seriously, not even hard to make a bet for all the to witness. If he was as confidence as he says he is, then make the bet.
Exactly. Money is too easy to back out of here. He definitely ain’t good for it. The real bet is lose and leave. Although he probably couldn’t do that either.

Reactions: indyrckstar
@atlkvb

Make the bet man. You know damn well EVERYONE on this forum is a witness. We either call out NYC_EER or you. That means everyone will and not just a Demo vs Rep thing. If you truly believe Trump will win this, it shouldn't be a big deal.

No I'm not confident. I'm willing to wait for the courts to satisfy whatever questions I still have (and I have plenty). However if I'm going to offer a "bet" on my confidence of what I am sure of (Trump won) I'm putting cash money on that! I didn't suggest the bet, I responded to it with a counter offer. My offer was rejected, so the bet's off.

How sure are YOU Indy that all of Biden's record votes survive these court challenges, and maintain his world record victory? You sure sound confident, yet you're not offering to self ban over it are 'ya?
giphy.gif

No I'm not confident. I'm willing to wait for the courts to satisfy whatever questions I still have (and I have plenty). However if I'm going to "bet" on my confidence of what i am sure of (Trump won) I'm putting cash money on that! I didn't suggest the bet, I responded to it with a counter offer. My offer was rejected, so the bet's off.

How sure are YOU Indy that all of Biden's record votes survive these court challenges, and maintain his world record victory? You sure sound confident, yet you're not offering to self ban over it are 'ya?
200.webp

Then why do you say you are confident? Just be honest man. Damn.

Money is such a fake thing on message board bets. As soon as one person loses, they back peddle.

If you want to bet with me on the one year ban here, I am down with it. It wouldn't impact me much though as I belong to other forums but sure... I accept your bet for one year ban. Everyone here is a witness now.

Next term prez is either Trump or Biden. The bet is now official.

@atlkvb

Make the bet man. You know damn well EVERYONE on this forum is a witness. We either call out NYC_EER or you. That means everyone will and not just a Demo vs Rep thing. If you truly believe Trump will win this, it shouldn't be a big deal.

I'm sure Trump's legal team will get their chance in court to prove their case. I think they have a strong case. I'm not sure how it will turn out. If you want my reasons why I think Trump wins this I can list them, and I'd bet you can't refute one of them with any hard facts.

Lets get to court, and see what happens? Trump's legal team has a lot more for me to be confident about than you can offer in confident support of Biden.

Can you explain how he (Biden) got 10 million more votes than any Democrat ever in history and his party STILL lost seats in Congress? Trump got 7 million more votes than he got in '16 and he helped his party pick up at least 15 seats in Congress. Can you explain that?

You can't. (see what I mean?)

I'm sure Trump's legal team will get their chance in court to prove their case. I think they have a strong case. I'm not sure how it will turn out. If you want my reasons why I think Trump wins this I can list them, and I'd bet you can't refute one of them with any hard facts.

Lets get to court, and see what happens? Trump's legal team has a lot more for me to be confident about than you can offer in confident support of Biden.

Can you explain how he (Biden) got 10 million more votes than any Democrat ever in history and his party STILL lost seats in Congress? Trump got 7 million more votes than he got in '16 and he helped his party pick up at least 15 seats in Congress. Can you explain that?

You can't. (see what I mean?)

We made the bet man. Let's see what happens...

Then why do you say you are confident? Just be honest man. Damn.

Money is such a fake thing on message board bets. As soon as one person loses, they back peddle.

If you want to bet with me on the one year ban here, I am down with it. It wouldn't impact me much though as I belong to other forums but sure... I accept your bet for one year ban. Everyone here is a witness now.

Next term prez is either Trump or Biden. The bet is now official.

I'm not betting on anything I'm not sure of the outcome. If you want to mock me over that knock yourself out. I'm trusting the facts presented in the court. I'll live with that result. I don't know how it will turn out, but I have every reason to believe Trump will prevail.

We made the bet man. Let's see what happens...

You're a sick delusional myrmidon. I have NOT bet anything. If you want to leave after Biden is declared a fraud and a cheat...go ahead and leave I won't stop you. I'll still be here either way.

I'm not betting on anything I'm not sure of the outcome. If you want to mock me over that knock yourself out. I'm trusting the facts presented in the court. I'll live with that result. I don't know how it will turn out, but I have every reason to believe Trump will prevail.

12 minutes ago, you were asking me to do a self ban bet. Now you back peddled out of that too?

@NYC_Eer You were right about him..

You're a sick delusional myrmidon. I have NOT bet anything. If you want to leave after Biden is declared a fraud and a cheat...go ahead and leave I won't stop you. I'll still be here either way.

You had your chance to back up what you preach on here. Now you got defensive about it...

editing....

Here's the kicker... You wanted to do a monetary bet instead? We all definitely know you would have never paid.

12 minutes ago, you were asking me to do a self ban bet. Now you back peddled out of that too?

@NYC_Eer You were right about him..

Do you see my question in post #215? If you can factually explain that to me I will take your bet. However I need it explained with hard facts....data... irrefutable numbers.

If you can satisfactorily lay out how this has NEVER happened before and why it happened this cycle (what I explained in post #215) with the facts to back it up, I'll accept your bet. If you cannot explain that with irrefutable facts, you can go do this

iu

Do you see my question in post #215? If you can factually explain that to me I will take your bet. However I need it explained with hard facts....data irrefutable & numbers.

If you can satisfactorily lay out how this has NEVER happened before and why it happened this cycle (what I explained in post #215) with the facts to back it up, I'll accept your bet. If you cannot explain that with irrefutable facts, you can go do this

iu

Honestly man. You kinda clowned yourself... Make a bet or don't make a bet. Can be with NYC or me. It doesn't matter. Otherwise, you are looking like a fool right now

Reactions: countryroads89
This is not a good thread for you. Might want to find some gifs or something....

You have my challenge. Start talking. Wanna bet? Give me your reason(s) Biden won this and lost seats in a so called "wave election"?

I'll bet your stupid ass gets louder than a bunch of chirping crickets. :joy:

Honestly man. You kinda clowned yourself... Make a bet or don't make a bet. Can be with NYC or me. It doesn't matter. Otherwise, you are looking like a fool right now

You want to bet? I've given you my prerequisite. Shut your yap, or lay out your case. Trump's legal team will.

You have my challenge. Start talking. Wanna bet? Give me your reason(s) Biden won this and lost seats in a so called "wave election"?

I'll bet your stupid ass gets louder than a bunch of chirping crickets. :joy:

People voted for Biden but didn't fill out the rest of the vote. If that's not the reason, I will say I am not sure. That is my current response. If that's not to your satisfactory, I will give a honest answer of not sure.

Okay, since I gave you a fair response, we are officially back to the bet. IF Trump wins, I am out for one entire year. If Biden wins, you are out for one entire year.

Those crickets are getting louder. What's wrong can't prove a case for your all time historical Democrat vote winner who lost seats for his party in the House during a record wave election?

Do tell!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
OK @NYC_Eer in the spirit of competition and your ALLEGED confidence in creepy Joe's historic victory over "Orange man bad" instead of a self ban let's see how much coin you're willing to risk? If you're convinced Biden's record votes are all legit and won't be tossed out on Trump's legal team's court challenges for fraud how much is that worth to 'ya?

It's your bet so I'll let you make the call. I'm not rich, but I do reasonably well moving metal and rubber here in the atl....so I can likely match whatever you're willing to risk of your own resources on the confidence of creepy Joe's historic record breaking win.

So give me a figure...and let's dance?
No I'm not confident. However if I'm going to offer a "bet" on my confidence of what I am sure of (Trump won) I'm putting cash money on that!
I'm not betting on anything I'm not sure of the outcome.

You were really confident running your cock-sucking mouth until someone called you out on the bet and then you pussed right out. You remind me of Mike D’Antoni, running your mouth until you get called out and then make excuses.

(back pedal gif)

Everyone is now official witness to the bet. No more back peddling. I met your prerequisite and now you will be a man and honor your side.

People voted for Biden but didn't fill out the rest of the vote. If that's not the reason, I will say I am not sure. That is my current response. If that's not to your satisfactory, I will give a honest answer of not sure.

Okay, since I gave you a fair response, we are officially back to the bet. IF Trump wins, I am out for one entire year. If Biden wins, you are out for one entire year.

No, I asked for hard data. I'll post the most recent past Democratic Presidential vote totals and how many seats each of those Presidential candidates picked up in the House (the hard numbers I asked you for) and then you can explain to me how Biden gets more votes than any of them yet loses seats? (while Trump gained seats with his "legitimate" additional 7 million votes.)

You were really confident running your cock-sucking mouth until someone called you out on the bet and then you pussed right out. You remind me of Mike D’Antoni, running your mouth until you get called out and then make excuses.

(back pedal gif)

You always go away and shut your filthy mouth when you are asked to provide the proof you promised we'd all "soon see" on how Trump stole the '16 election by 'colluding' with the Russians. Why do you always get so quiet (not even cursing) when you're asked to make good on that promise?

Take a few moments and explain it to us here now OK?

Country can't atl....it wasn't even in my purview!
iu

(back pedal gif)
Irony post times infinity.

Reactions: atlkvb
No, I asked for hard data. I'll post the most recent past Democratic Presidential vote totals and how many seats each of those Presidential candidates picked up in the House (the hard numbers I asked you for) and then you can explain to me how Biden gets more votes than any of them yet loses seats? (while Trump gained seats with his "legitimate" additional 7 million votes.)

I concede. I have zero data. I have nothing to offer. Everything you said is correct

Okay, now that this is clearly done and in agreement. We are on with who will be prez for the next 4 years... This bet is official. Don't pussy out...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT