ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Official Bet on 4 more years of Trump

Give me your reason(s) Biden won this and lost seats in a so called "wave election"?

Why do you keep repeating this bullshit? Because you don’t realize the Dems have already gained one Senate seat with two more up in the air.

Consolation prize? Congrats?

Moron.

Self ban bet. 😂😂😂😂. When you can just create another profile.

:joy: :joy::joy::joy:

I like this username but definitely true though. Plus, it's just a ban on posting. Really, not the end of the world.

I use this one for both forums (used to be 3 forums and all the same) for about 20 years.

I concede. I have zero data. I have nothing to offer. Everything you said is correct

Okay, now that this is clearly done and in agreement. We are on with who will be prez for the next 4 years... This bet is official. Don't pussy out...

If you have no hard data backing up your claim, why would I take this bet? Trump's team is going into court with hard data...facts, evidence.

I don't know what they have but I'm damn interested in it. As I said, I'm not sure how this case is adjudicated in court, but I at least have circumstantial as well as significant anecdotal evidence Trump's legal team has a solid case that many of Biden's additional votes in those swing States that suddenly suspended their counts after Trump had surged ahead were in fact fraudulent ballots.

If that's true, Biden did NOT win this election. Let's see what Trump's legal team produces then you can carry your sorry loser ass off to wherever it feels most comfortable soaking it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It's all good man. You saw that I couldn't provide any data. I was out of my league. Glad we accepted the bet though. It's a chance for redemption.

You are one sick human being. I have not accepted any bet, and the fact you keep insisting I did when I didn't tells me you're also borderline psychotic.

If you have no hard data backing up your claim, why would I take this bet? Trump's team is going into court with hard data...facts, evidence.

I don't know what they have but I'm damn interested in it. As I said, I'm not sure how this case is adjudicated in court, but I at least have circumstantial as well as significant anecdotal evidence Trump's legal team has a solid case that many of Biden's additional votes in those swing States that suddenly suspended their counts after Trump had surged ahead were in fact fraudulent ballots.

If that's true, Biden did NOT win this election. Let's see what Trump's legal team produces then you can carry your sorry loser ass off to wherever it feels most comfortable soaking it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LMAO! They have nothing. They have been laughed out of court by every judge.

You realize trump’s campaign is now paying Biden’s legal team and paying for the SOS of every state they have filed in because they have lost? If you donated to the trump campaign, you can be proud you are paying for the legal costs of the SOS and Biden’s team.

tenor.gif

Should be a cakewalk win for ya but obviously you pussied out. It's alright man. Not going to beat ya up too much... @NYC_Eer called it for what it is...

Should be a cakewalk win for ya but obviously you pussied out. It's alright man. Not going to beat ya up too much... @NYC_Eer called it for what it is...

Yes he did. His knows how much his money is worth, and it's clear Joe Biden ain't worth losing it! :rolleyes:

LMAO! They have nothing. They have been laughed out of court by every judge.

You realize trump’s campaign is now paying Biden’s legal team and paying for the SOS of every state they have filed in because they have lost? If you donated to the trump campaign, you can be proud you are paying for the legal costs of the SOS and Biden’s team.

tenor.gif
Then when Trump's legal team shows up in court, they will be asked to pack up their evidence and leave correct?

Agreed... You got exposed first. Then Biden/Democrats will get exposed next. Then Trump/Republicans next. This all started from the first person though...

You're exposing your epilepsy with these posts. Go have a nice latte Indy, and do some bird watching. You're way too hyper.

Epilepsy is a central nervous system (neurological) disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal, causing seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations, and sometimes loss of awareness.

You're exposing your epilepsy with these posts. Go have a nice latte Indy, and do some bird watching. You're way too hyper.

Epilepsy is a central nervous system (neurological) disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal, causing seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations, and sometimes loss of awareness.

Speaking of epilepsy. I knew this girl at WVU who was a good friend of mine. She had epilepsy attacks. Really sweet girl. She unfortunately had an epileptic attack while taking a shower. Ended up drowning herself. Not sure if anyone went to WVU in the mid 90s but to this day, it is sad to not have her still living.

Okay, now back to our usual nonsense. Birds are boring. I don't drink latte. Usually just H2O for the most part.
You do seem a bit triggered right now. I wonder how long I can keep this one going.... 😎

Speaking of epilepsy. I knew this girl at WVU who was a good friend of mine. She had epilepsy attacks. Really sweet girl. She unfortunately had an epileptic attack while taking a shower. Ended up drowning herself. Not sure if anyone went to WVU in the mid 90s but to this day, it is sad to not have her still living.

Okay, now back to our usual nonsense. Birds are boring. I don't drink latte. Usually just H2O for the most part.
You do seem a bit triggered right now. I wonder how long I can keep this one going.... 😎

Try reading your psychotic posts and masturbating over them? You might go blind to compliment your ongoing dementia.:cool:

Exactly! Ask your orange clown hero why he won’t concede.

I’m loving him repeatedly lose...every...single...day.

Why should he "concede" if he thinks he can win in court? That's like you asking us to believe you can prove he stole the last election "colluding" with Russians, then disappearing when it's time for you to produce your evidence?

If Trump's lost this, why's he going to court? Why does he have to concede if he's asking for his day in court to prove he got robbed blind?

I know you're a mixed up bi-racial anomaly, but has that racial schizophrenia also effected your normal left/right brain activity?

@countryroads89 's wildy erratic ekg scan

(those spikes represent country's sudden losses of normal thought)

Last edited:
Try reading your psychotic posts and masturbating over them? You might go blind to compliment your ongoing dementia.:cool:

I am blind due to that very reason.

I like that you went defense mechanism of being scared to take a bet is now responding with psychotic, dementia, epilepsy ,etc... We can build off this... :joy: Okay, now think of two more diseases and use it for the next response. Bonus points if you use gifs or pics. You have 7 minutes or else....

Why should he "concede" if he thinks he can win in court? That's like you asking us to believe you can prove he stole the last election "colluding" with Russians, then disappearing when it's time for you to produce your evidence?

If Trump's lost this, why's he going to court? Why does he have to concede if he's asking for his day in court to prove he got robbed blind?

I know you're a mixed up bi-racial anomaly, but has that racial schizophrenia also effected your normal left/right brain activity?

@countryroads89 's wildy erratic ekg scan

(those spikes represent country's sudden losses of normal thought)

buahhahahahahahahahahahaa

schizo was your next go to one...

:joy:

I like that you went defense mechanism of being scared to take a bet is now responding with psychotic, dementia, epilepsy ,etc... We can build off this... :joy: Okay, now think of two more diseases and use it for the next response. Bonus points if you use gifs or pics. You have 7 minutes or else....

I think Trump's evidence arguments for his court cases are due within the next two weeks. I'll wait for those. How about you Indy?

Hey Indy, see if you understand what I'm doing now to you?

• Haha
Reactions: indyrckstar
I think Trump's evidence arguments for his court cases are due within the next two weeks. I'll wait for those. How about you Indy?

Sure, let it all play out. It doesn't bother most for that very reason. If there is actual facts and enough to turn the vote around, I don't have an issue of accepting it. If it stays the same, I wonder how many of you guys are going to keep on stomping the "stop the steal" posts.

Should be entertaining on here. This board has been a gold mine the last few month.

There are really two different ideas being entertained simultaneously...

One, was the election counted correctly?
Two, were there fraudulent votes?

For the first, this is Trump's only play. He has to ask for recounts in states with the hope that somehow a couple of states will be overturned. Missed ballots, miscounted ballots, etc. There is little evidence that this happened - at least on a massive scale that would flip the election toward Trump.

For the second, this is where there is more likely to be found election fraud. With the record number of "absentee" ballots, there will be no time to go through, match each vote with registered voter signatures, death records, change of address forms, etc. and throw out those votes that don't match up. At least not before the states certify their elections and the electoral college meets to select the new president. This process would take months, along with injunctions and threats of voter suppression, etc. By the time all was said and done, voter rolls cleaned up, it would be too late anyway.

Why should he "concede" if he thinks he can win in court? That's like you asking us to believe you can prove he stole the last election "colluding" with Russia.

Yet you can’t quote a single post where I made that claim.

God-damned liar lies again.

If Trump's lost this, why's he going to court?

Because he is a cry baby pussy who is delusional and can’t accept defeat. He has no morals. He is a lying, con man who has cheated his whole life. We have been telling you f’ucking morons this for four years.

LMAO!

There are really two different ideas being entertained simultaneously...

One, was the election counted correctly?
Two, were there fraudulent votes?

For the first, this is Trump's only play. He has to ask for recounts in states with the hope that somehow a couple of states will be overturned. Missed ballots, miscounted ballots, etc. There is little evidence that this happened - at least on a massive scale that would flip the election toward Trump.

For the second, this is where there is more likely to be found election fraud. With the record number of "absentee" ballots, there will be no time to go through, match each vote with registered voter signatures, death records, change of address forms, etc. and throw out those votes that don't match up. At least not before the states certify their elections and the electoral college meets to select the new president. This process would take months, along with injunctions and threats of voter suppression, etc. By the time all was said and done, voter rolls cleaned up, it would be too late anyway.

Very good points. However in my opinion Trump's legal team will attack the vote tabulation software itself, and how it may have been manipulated (allegedly) to "flip" votes from Trump to Biden. From all of the anecdotal evidence I've seen and listening to numerous interviews from Sidney Powell and others, this is where the most provable evidence exists. It is not arguable that very unusual patterns of vote increases came in for Biden after vote counting in those swing States where Trump was running well ahead were suddenly suspended.

That has not been fully explained, nor have the subsequent actions related to how those ballots were handled during the suspended counts been fully vetted. If a case can be made for fraud or abuse, I believe it lies in the forensic studies of how those ballots were tabulated, how they were introduced into the system, and the eyewitness accounts of how those same ballots were authenticated when poll watchers were abruptly dismissed from their observation vantage points? The data can be examined, the software can be decoded, and the actual ballot totals can be compared with the ballots that were certified and properly accounted for.

Where ballots were not certified, or not thoroughly cross referenced...it will be up to State canvass boards to determine if they should be included in the final totals. It's an uphill climb, but depending on how detailed Trump's legal team has assembled their evidence of alleged fraud, I believe they may be able to make a compelling if not believable case. It's going to be interesting to see what hard evidence and data they present to prove their charges of fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT