ADVERTISEMENT

Alonzo Gaffney

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
The five-star and No. 1 Ohio basketball recruit in the 2019 class has committed to Ohio State. Gaffney, who is from the Cleveland area, was recruited by WVU, among many other schools.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Wrong forum. Nobody here cares who commits to Ohio State.

What's wrong? Have you been exiled from your own forum? One would think your time would be better spent on the Michigan board.

Stop deflecting, Booger. Gaffney, like Esa Ahmad, is a kid from Cleveland who Huggins wanted. There's a new sheriff in Columbus...and his name is Chris Holtmann.

Not only do we not give a shit about who commits to OSU, we don't give a shit about who the "new sheriff" in Columbus is either.

You didn't answer my question. What's wrong? Did your own flock ban you for being a douche?

You should go troll the Michigan board.

Oh, but you do care, Booger; otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in this thread. No more four-star recruits from Ohio, like Ahmad and Devin Williams, will be heading to Morgantown in the foreseeable future.

If I were you, I'd be thumping my chest too. After all, Free Tat U did make the tourney for the first time in 3 years.....

Oh, but you do care, Booger; otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in this thread. No more four-star recruits from Ohio, like Ahmad and Devin Williams, will be heading to Morgantown in the foreseeable future.

Well, many of your top surgeons are!

The five-star and No. 1 Ohio basketball recruit in the 2019 class has committed to Ohio State. Gaffney, who is from the Cleveland area, was recruited by WVU, among many other schools.

Gaffney's rise nationally came with dozens of scholarship offers and a transfer from Villa Angela-St. Joseph to Garfield Heights. Ohio State offered him a scholarship in July. Kansas, Michigan State and Pittsburgh all did, too.

The following wanted him as well...

Ohio State
Committed

Cincinnati FloridaGeorgetown Iowa Kansas Michigan State Penn State Tulane North Carolina Wisconsin
Did you post on their boards about this? Probably not.

While I’m sure WVU would love to have him, Huggins moved on about a year ago from Gaffney as Gaffney did from WVU too...

Both sides parted ways a long time ago. This has been a 2-man race for a long time (Sparty, tOSU)

WVU has their 2019 guys in-hand.... we gonna be just fine

Last edited:
OSU....where basketball players go to die...RIP kid!

Is he going to “build a wall around Ohio?”

We’ve heard that shit before.

Not only do we not give a shit about who commits to OSU, we don't give a shit about who the "new sheriff" in Columbus is either.

You didn't answer my question. What's wrong? Did your own flock ban you for being a douche?

You should go troll the Michigan board.
I asked him that question about 25 times in our unfortunate hijacking of the Villanova post game report thread. He never answered it.

Instead he made light of spousal abuse, suicide, and spent two pages calling me 'her' or 'she' as if somehow that is an insult in 2018.

I mean, if you are going to troll, at least be good at it. His stuff was hot garbage at best.

I find it odd that an OSU fan would land on a WVU board.

There are so many imposters posing as fans of schools that they don't really root for that one doesn't know what to think.

Definite troll post though. I'm happy to see us Hoopies circling the wagons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT