ADVERTISEMENT

ACC talk?

This is all you need to know:
Lyons went on to say, “Right now there is no interest from the ACC to add West Virginia and there have been no talks whatsoever. We've been a solid member of the Big 12 Conference and that's where we intend to stay.”Dec 17, 2021

Yeah that’s an honest assessment but one move by BigTen, not likely because they lead the so-called alliance deal, or SEC and that changes everything. Assuming at this point shithead @Buckaineer comes flying in with his know-it-all BS from his google fest.

Reactions: mofo
Yeah that’s an honest assessment but one move by BigTen, not likely because they lead the so-called alliance deal, or SEC and that changes everything. Assuming at this point shithead @Buckaineer comes flying in with his know-it-all BS from his google fest.

To be the contrarian, IF WVU was working with the ACC to get in, this would be a great timeline point to "prove" that we weren't working back channels (which we absolutely are unless Lyons wants fired).

Disclaimer: The ACC sucks and I'd rather play anywhere but there. I just realize that there are stubborn idiots that have wanted in for years even though they are now the most vulnerable P5 conference right now with some of the shittiest fan bases in CFB.

I don't think the Acc has any interest in Wvu at this point. If Notre Dame were to join the Acc they may balance it out by adding an additional member and that's where wvu may come into play. Neither is likely to happen. When the current Acc Gor comes closer to the expiration date the Big 10 and Sec may approach acc teams regarding membership. This is likely a decade away at the earliest. Until then I doubt much will change in Acc country.

How sad that bitchgregor spent his Christmas Eve and Christmas here talking to no one....what a sad and pathetic life he must lead.

To be the contrarian, IF WVU was working with the ACC to get in, this would be a great timeline point to "prove" that we weren't working back channels (which we absolutely are unless Lyons wants fired).

Disclaimer: The ACC sucks and I'd rather play anywhere but there. I just realize that there are stubborn idiots that have wanted in for years even though they are now the most vulnerable P5 conference right now with some of the shittiest fan bases in CFB.

Who knows. I’d be stunned if WVU wasn’t working back channels. Admin really has to always try to get WVU positioned for whatever comes down the line. I would suggest all ACC program admin does the same networking as well.

Ummm I replied to a decent content post. I must have put a serious bruise on you ego. I’m sorry 😂
Nah...I just felt sorry for you being all alone here for X-mas Eve and X-mas...no idea what you are babbling about a bruise on me ego. Of course most of your shit makes no sense...just chalk this up to another one....bruise on my ego??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe in 2022 you can find a friend and a job.

• Haha
Reactions: WV Bruno
Nah...I just felt sorry for you being all alone here for X-mas Eve and X-mas...no idea what you are babbling about a bruise on me ego. Of course most of your shit makes no sense...just chalk this up to another one....bruise on my ego??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe in 2022 you can find a friend and a job.

Yeah hopefully I have a better year so thanks 😂.

So . . . West Virginia is NOT joining the ACC? :rolleyes:

76056384.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Congrats to Western Michigan on their big bowl win over Nevada...

Of course WMU, who finished 8-5, also beat the ACC champs this year...what an embarrassment for the ACC.

Their champ isn't even a top 10 team.

4th grade playground nonsense continues.
Go F yourself....you bring more nonsense to this board than anyone with your copy and paste job of your stupid numbers that usually we can find on our own.....when are you going to admit we didn't play Va. Tech in basketball?

Dana had the coogs ready to ball today. Thinking WVU may have been joining Pitt in a huge NY6 bowl, had they not ran off the offensive genius.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Yeah tried to start a thread about Holgy stickin it to WVU and got a mod nastygram so I’ll pass on this one. When is the retirement party again Herd?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Shame Lyings ran him off so he could hire a SJW.

He'll be finishing with a Top 20 team and bowl win against a major SEC opponent.
Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living…..

Dana was given every opportunity to win the Big12, which is what Shane wanted of him, but he failed. Talking to some former players about him…. Probably best he’s gone in the long run.

Neal won’t be too far off if he doesn’t get his shit together.

Shame Lyings ran him off so he could hire a SJW.

He'll be finishing with a Top 20 team and bowl win against a major SEC opponent.
LMAO...Auburn finished 6-7 and ended the year on a five-game losing streak...Three of the six wins were over Akron, Alabama State and Georgia State....MAJOR player this year...what a twat.

And never mind Houston had one of the worst SOS in football...but go suck him off anyways...

Shame Lyings....very clever....a five-year-old help you with that?

LMAO....what a clown.

Last edited:
Anytime you want to put $1000 on it I’m in.
Always diverting I see...what is the issue with you making a post on the BL under gregjacobs if you have an account....it really isn't that difficult to simply make a post there....oh that's right....you can't.

A $1,000....LMAO....what a complete dumbass. That could buy you 850 tickets to your bowl game.

Spend some of that to get you a BL account twat.

Let me get this straight...you could go buy a BL account tonight for $120 or so, whatever it is, make a post...and I am supposed to give you a $1000....you truly are the dumbest SOB I have ever seen...you should make the proposal to turdboy...he is stupid enough to fall for it.

Why don't you just make a post on the BL twat? Oh...what's that? You can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
LMAO...Auburn finished 6-7 and ended the year on a five-game losing streak...Three of the six wins were over Akron, Alabama State and Georgia State....MAJOR player this year...what a twat.

And never mind Houston had one of the worst SOS in football...but go suck him off anyways...

Shame Lyings....very clever....a five-year-old help you with that?

LMAO....what a clown.

WVU is also 6-7.

Houston would smoke us. DH would hang 70 on Kneel.

Last edited:
Even your quarterback doesnt want to get shot in Atlanta in that worthless bowl game against the Big 10's third best team...

LMAO!
How does it feel to hang six points on the B1Gs 7th or 8th place team? May want to curb your enthusiasm when it comes to the MAC. I mean, 4-8 Bowling Green was able to do something that Kneel Brown wasn't, and that's beating the Gophers.

I like how when Dana beats teams they aren't any good but when Brown beats teams that are 500 or under he's the better Coach.

Last edited:
How does it feel to hang six points on the B1Gs 7th or 8th place team? May want to curb your enthusiasm when it comes to the MAC. I mean, 4-8 Bowling Green was able to do something that Kneel Brown wasn't, and that's beating the Gophers.
It's a proven fact that 98 percent of turdboy's responses are about ME!

Last night was the best Christmas present dud vader, rootie, bucky, vault and others got....

I forgot we even played last night until this morning.

6 points against a bottom-half B1G team isn't something to mark on your calendar and really care about. Maybe Kneel Brown can make WVU exciting again so fans actually want to watch the games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT