ADVERTISEMENT

ACC talk?

Greg you're nothing but a projectionist. You accuse people of being what you yourself are. You're a racist and everyone knows it

Greg....? He rarely uses this handle. You really are an idiot. Nope! Your post was obviously racist. Quickly showed you. Delete your post and don’t post like that going forward. Your actions speak louder than your words. Disgusting and Veron should banned Your ass.

Man are you truly an idiot. Private Greg on his Lot Acct. He posted with it here and humiliated you guys a yr or two ago.
What the ****....Im not going to look up a two year old post....humiliated me? Think you got that all wrong junior...

Can he just not make a simple post on the BL? Didnt think so.

^^^ Another swing, but yet, another dud of a post.
Yawns...I will wake the board up when you finally say something interesting.

I mean i know your RESPOND to every I post here (and this is the proof)....but still...control yourself when it comes to my posts.

more duds
We aren't talking about your wife's tits....try again to be interesting.

BTW.,,remember when you were playing tough guy and said you were going to expose me to the board (Whatever that means)...are you still up for that? I want to be here for it.

I mean if you exposed ctscan69 right off the board...maybe I should be worried....LMAO.

Thanks in advance.

THANKS FOR RESPONDING to every post I MAKE here!!

Last edited:
BTW.,,remember when you were playing tough guy and going to expose me to the board (Whatever that means)...are you still up for that? I want to be here for it.
You were here for it, dud creator. Have you not been following The King? We laughed at you for months prior to the King pulling the trigger.

You were here for it, dud creator. Have you not been following The King? We laughed at you for months prior to the King pulling the trigger.
You mean I have already been exposed on the board? Did I miss it?

What happened...is this something I want to tell gramps grandkid about?
I always miss the good stuff.

And who is this king...I know a queenie that posts here.

So why were you playing internet tough guy last week then if this twat already did? LMAO. What a bunch of dumb****s you clowns are.

Oh wait...you think that picture that queenie has posted 933 times of his boyfriend is me?

Post that picture on the free site so everyone can see queenie's boyfriend....it's too funny to keep in just the outhouse.

LMAO....If that is all you have...some random picture that queenie googled when he typed in "Fat Guys that may like me"..........you guys truly are the biggest losers of all time.

It's sad that random photo is ALL you have to troll me with anymore....

You aren't worth my time...please leave...LMAO

So why were you playing internet tough guy last week then?

Oh wait...you think that picture that queenie has posted 933 times of his boyfriend is me?

LMAO....If that is all you have...some random picture that queenie googled when he typed in "Fat Guys that may like me"..........you guys truly are the biggest losers of all time.

Full meltdown in progress above. Breath holding, fist clenching, and foot stomping to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34

So why were you playing internet tough guy last week then if this twat already did? LMAO. What a bunch of dumb****s you clowns are.

Post that picture on the free site so everyone can see queenie's boyfriend....it's too funny to keep in just the outhouse.

100% Exposed!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Full meltdown in progress above. Breath holding, fist clenching, and foot stomping to follow.
Really? What is your description of a full meltdown on a message board.

You use that term a lot...Many of us would like to know what it means. How does one have a meltdown on a message board?

Folks...this is what I love...a couple of posts and I snag three of the four assclowns in their attempt to troll me....with their posts...thinking they are so witty on here....

Only missing bedpan...he must have sniffed too many of them and is taking a rest.

Thanks for all the support from everyone here....and yes....we will continue to laugh at them.

Four consecutive posts/all duds
So queenie didn't expose me? And you aren't going to link it....or his fav pic of his boyfriend.

Damn....this is confusing.

And what a rambling mess that last post from bitchgregor was...

LMAO....this is beyond funny at the lengths they go to for my attention....and the whole board gets to see it.

Someone get bedpan in here so I can have all four slobbering over themselves for my attention.

Guys....which assclown will be the first to respond to this post?

Folks...this is what I love...a couple of posts and I snag three of the four assclowns in their attempt to troll me....with their posts...thinking they are so witty on here....

Only missing bedpan...he must have sniffed too many of them and is taking a rest.

Thanks for all the support from everyone here....and yes....we will continue to laugh at them.

Ummm you have no friends here fool. Either you’re delusional or you’re a fvckin idiot. My guess is you are an idiot.

Why? You’re here dummy 😂.
Congrats on your win as the first assclown to respond in my contest....you win nothing.

You bragged about having a BL account for years...we all just want to know why you lied about that. What else have you lied about? You really don't work at 7-11?

We also know you wouldn't say that to my face...or else you might get a fat lip.
LMAO!

Reactions: Jason Voorhees

15.64%

There's a reason why the HB ratio is embarrassing low.

*Get a clue

**Dud

15.64%

There's a reason why the HB ratio is embarrassing low.

*Get a clue

**Dud
LMAO...It's low because I don't have queenie and you liking every post I make...LMAO

It's really simple to figure out....

and like ratios.....you ass clowns still using that as a troll tactic? Try getting in 2021.

LMAO....what dumbasses.

Hey guys...how much longer can I keep them responding to everything I post?

We know turdboy will....he wants percentages -- 94.3 percent of his posts are about me -- FACT!

Hey bitchgregor....get back in here and tell everyone you are dragging this thread to page 5.

queenie...you post that pic of your bf here.

someone wake bedpan up

and turdboy.....keep boring us all.

I OWN ALL FOUR OF YOU!
LMAO!

^^^ Good gawd, I point out the obvious, which is that WVUFrenziedForever has melted down, and she denies the meltdown, only to throw a bigger tantrum. Ha ha, you can't make this stuff up. KABOOM!

^^^ Good gawd, I point out the obvious, which is that WVUFrenziedForever has melted down, and she denies the meltdown, only to throw a bigger tantrum. Ha ha, you can't make this stuff up. KABOOM!
You really didn't tell us what you consider to be a message board meltdown.

Im just here at home working with the television on....watching a replay of Bama making the suckeyes their bitch in the title game last year.

You seem to be the one having the issues rambling on about message board meltdowns.

You aren't very bright are you?

Be honest...you are a high school drop out right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT