ADVERTISEMENT

ACC talk?

^^^ Getcha popcorn out, as the serial poster is in full meltdown mode, and the more that she denies it, the dumber she looks. She can't stop posting, no matter who responds or doesn't respond...KABOOM!!!

Congrats on your win as the first assclown to respond in my contest....you win nothing.

You bragged about having a BL account for years...we all just want to know why you lied about that. What else have you lied about? You really don't work at 7-11?

We also know you wouldn't say that to my face...or else you might get a fat lip.
LMAO!

Why bother going to BL when we can post on the Wild Wild West? I can’t troll you senseless on BL. Greg would take my privileges away.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
^^^ Getcha popcorn out, as the serial poster is in full meltdown mode, and the more that she denies it, the dumber she looks. She can't stop posting, no matter who responds or doesn't respond...KABOOM!!!
LMAO....yawns...get new material.

At least you and turdboy learned new words today...his was dud and your is kaboom....GOOD JOB little dudes...Congrats!

LMAO!

How’s the mouse wheel workin out for ya 😂
How does it feel to be my message board bitch?

I mean...look at you...takes you seconds to respond to EVERYTHING I POST.

You make 9 or 10 posts in a row in some threads responding to me....LMAO

TOO DAMN FUNNY! LMAO!

How does it feel to be my message board bitch?

I mean...look at you...takes you seconds to respond to EVERYTHING I POST.

You make 9 or 10 posts in a row in some threads responding to me....LMAO

TOO DAMN FUNNY! LMAO!

I’m sorry I lied about have a BL Account. Please respond to this post?

Dragging my puppet into page 5 😂. You may want to go back and delete your post questioning me getting this thread into page 3,4 and now 5. This will be a 10 page thread in no time 😂.

Greg....? He rarely uses this handle. You really are an idiot. Nope! Your post was obviously racist. Quickly showed you. Delete your post and don’t post like that going forward. Your actions speak louder than your words. Disgusting and Veron should banned Your ass.
The only idiot is the Pitt fan hanging out on a wvu message board telling stories about going on golf trips in private planes. You're really pathetic. Why don't you make good on one of your half dozen retiring threads and leave. Trust me you won't be missed.

loserfanforever Home Board. 15.64% like ratio
tGGJ Non Home board. 31.69% like ratio

[roll][winking][roll]

:middlefinger::middlefinger::middlefinger::middlefinger::middlefinger:
Greg all your likes comes from losers like michiganherd, King Coal, Skyhawkloserball and all the other fake fans from other sites. Take them away and your like ratio is pretty much zero which is what you are in life.

Greg all your likes comes from losers like michiganherd, King Coal, Skyhawkloserball and all the other fake fans from other sites. Take them away and your like ratio is pretty much zero which is what you are in life.

I’ve earned every like on this second rate, middle of the pack imploding Big12 site. My like ratio is on fire. I’ve got 16,000+ likes on my HB. You on the other hand less than 500 😂.

Even your quarterback doesnt want to get shot in Atlanta in that worthless bowl game against the Big 10's third best team...

LMAO!

Even your quarterback doesnt want to get shot in Atlanta in that worthless bowl game against the Big 10's third best team...

LMAO!

You're probably right. But the key is, "under the current model". That model is outdated and can no longer exist. Instead of this being a negative, it's really the opportunity for the B12 to become opportunistic and innovative. Be the first - be the best. Then, the money starts to roll our way while the others are still stuck in the "current model" watching the money train pass them by.
Because you have deemed yourself the King of Grammar, you might want to know that the period goes inside of the quotes.

I haven't deemed myself any such thing. However, you have deemed me as such. It is good that you recognize your standing around here.

I try to make a mistake of two per post so that you can quote my post, put it into grammarly, and try to find them. I believe in educating my subjects in many ways. It's good to see you've finally taken some initative around here. Now, away with you, peasant boy.

PS: I've made a few more. These are really easy! Even you can find them if you try!

Good luck!

• Wow
Reactions: SeronimusPratt
I haven't deemed myself any such thing. However, you have deemed me as such. It is good that you recognize your standing around here.

I try to make a mistake of two per post so that you can quote my post, put it into grammarly, and try to find them. I believe in educating my subjects in many ways. It's good to see you've finally taken some initative around here. Now, away with you, peasant boy.

PS: I've made a few more. These are really easy! Even you can find them if you try!

Good luck!

@KingCoal is site royalty. Hall Of Fame Handle. You, on the other hand, are a tool band geek that has an embarrassingly low Home Board like ratio. In other words, no one likes you.

• Haha
I know that with your education level math likely isn't your strong suit. But, my like ratio, sad as it is, is better than yours.

Alas, no one likes me. Boo-hiss.

You know who doesn't like Spitt?

Your QB. Your Offensive Coordinator. The folks who choose the teams for the playoffs. The AP and Coaches. America.

At least my poor like ratio is better than THAT!

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
I know that with your education level math likely isn't your strong suit. But, my like ratio, sad as it is, is better than yours.

Alas, no one likes me. Boo-hiss.

You know who doesn't like Spitt?

Your QB. Your Offensive Coordinator. The folks who choose the teams for the playoffs. The AP and Coaches. America.

At least my poor like ratio is better than THAT!

Do you even have a sense of humor? Come on man admit that King 🤴 and I have made you giggle today. I only have a minute or two left before my afternoon appointments. Be honest. Did you laugh?

• Haha
Do you even have a sense of humor? Come on man admit that King 🤴 and I have made you giggle today. I only have a minute or two left before my afternoon appointments. Be honest. Did you laugh?
Cool...this post also received a queenie like...and we all know what that means...this post is now 100 percent certifiable hot garbage.

Greg’s like ratio lmfao!
Straight hot trash like his mom and her 3 boyfriends 🤣🤣🤣
Well, since they are all so poor they all have to share a FREE board handle I imagine they'll likely also have to share a ticket to the bowl game. They each get to watch a quarter.

Speaking of quarters, that's what each will have to chip in to buy the ticket in the first place. Hope they can scrounge it up.

Tell you what, you cheapskate. Next time you drive by Greg's trailer, you throw your beer cans out into his yard. I'll do my part, too. It's Christmas, man! That way, he can redeem them and maybe make enough for the whole incestuous clan to go!

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Well, since they are all so poor they all have to share a FREE board handle I imagine they'll likely also have to share a ticket to the bowl game. They each get to watch a quarter.

Speaking of quarters, that's what each will have to chip in to buy the ticket in the first place. Hope they can scrounge it up.

Tell you what, you cheapskate. Next time you drive by Greg's trailer, you throw your beer cans out into his yard. I'll do my part, too. It's Christmas, man! That way, he can redeem them and maybe make enough for the whole incestuous clan to go!
Get off my case, dude. I didn’t realize he was that hard up for some scratch. What the hell is he using the money he gets for dome dusting truck drivers?

I do admit this is funny gregor....you calling the beer delivery man showing up at the 7-11 at 1:15 pm as an appointment....that is indeed funny.

Reactions: spartansstink
Get off my case, dude. I didn’t realize he was that hard up for some scratch. What the hell is he using the money he gets for dome dusting truck drivers?
That's what pays for the new level on his golf video game. That way he can say he's "traveled" to play the world's greatest courses. Since Spitt hasn't been to a bowl game since the 70's he's used that money to buy himself an old Xbox at the flea market.

Of course, he rarely gets to play it considering they're all unemployed and fighting over it. That's why it takes him a year at least to master it and he has to stay up until the wee hours of the night at that.

Now, we all know what "afternoon appointments" means. He just woke up, has to get a shower, and hitch a ride to the truck stop. You'll see him on here later tonight I'm sure.

Ummm didn’t you notice..... the Big 12 imploded and had to add non P5s because it’s a second tier Conference without Texas and Oklahoma. Even a hillbilly should realize that no? You may very well be the lowest IQ handle I’ve seen here. Oklahoma St is a Top 4 Big12 program. I’m not saying that’s great. I’m saying that’s true. Where did that get them? Yep! Playing games that won’t matter in a few years for less than half of the revenue. If you’re to stupid to realize geography matters you may want to reconsider ever posting again. No one is interested in your seeing eye dog take on what the landscape should be Haas.
Ummmm... the 4 added are all better BB programs than sPITT. Outside of this year all 4 are better in FB.
So, your point is???

This is all you need to know:
Lyons went on to say, “Right now there is no interest from the ACC to add West Virginia and there have been no talks whatsoever. We've been a solid member of the Big 12 Conference and that's where we intend to stay.”Dec 17, 2021

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT