ADVERTISEMENT

ACC still tops

No liberal here. What they've done to WV over the years is criminal. Why did you guys vote for them for years? Now on to your fake news. The Committee has 5 Big12 teams in the top 45. You guys fake news your schedule like it is muderers row. There are a whopping 4 teams in conference that WVU played that warre a top 45 team. And, obviously 4 of those 8 games were at home. So really how hard is that conference schedule. Let's say WVU was in the ACC. They would have played at least 9 different top 45 teams and 10-12 top 45 games plus the tourney. That's the real news brah. Not Fake News like you clowns make up.
I'm sure glad you cleared up not being a liberal. I would not like to associate myself with you.. You blame one party over another for what has been done to WV? Maybe you should blame the corporations and greed for that. I won't get into it with you because you act like a bully from the Elementary playground. I get a kick out of people who try their best to make "Liberal" a bad word. Maybe if you would look up the true definition of the word instead of listening to what FAUX News pushes on people you might feel different. Since I know you will spin things to fit your needs I'm going to post the definition for you. You can find it in any dictionary.

favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
(often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression:
a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
of or relating to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant:
a liberal attitude toward foreigners.

I'm sure glad you cleared up not being a liberal. I would not like to associate myself with you.. You blame one party over another for what has been done to WV? Maybe you should blame the corporations and greed for that. I won't get into it with you because you act like a bully from the Elementary playground. I get a kick out of people who try their best to make "Liberal" a bad word. Maybe if you would look up the true definition of the word instead of listening to what FAUX News pushes on people you might feel different. Since I know you will spin things to fit your needs I'm going to post the definition for you. You can find it in any dictionary.

(often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression:
of or relating to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.

Go fvck yourself weirdo!!! Get a life.

Reactions: suckcreek

You must be completely unaware of WVa history to say what you said. You also--probably without being aware--demonstrate an adherence to a flawed philosophy of language.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
6 ACC teams...gone

3 remain...UNC, Duke, Louisville (the only 3 good teams)

6-6 overall.

Proves ACC was top heavy

6 ACC teams...gone

6-6 overall.

Proves ACC was top heavy

Ok if you say so. Match ups are always iffy. None of these games are 1 vs 1 2 vs 2 and so on. There is a little brother complex on the board. Big 12 hoops is solid but no better than Big Ten or ACC. I giggled when I posted this thread because before tourney games started I posted the facts of the draw and 3-5 lamebrains went nuts! You're really not one of them. I like your work on the football side. But geez some of these guys are so insecure about the status of the Big12.

Kansas has way too much experience for the diaper dandies of East Lansing, Greg.

I know but Izzo is the best and they really showed some ballz yesterday. That first half could have gone major sideways and they dug deep.

After reading through this thread out of curiosity. I've come to the conclusion that anybody that pounds their chest over conference affiliation are nothing more than knuckle dragging mouth breathers (ACC B1G fans). IMO

But seriously I'll wait and see which team wins the NCAA championship. That should clear up which conference is top dog this season.

But seriously I'll wait and see which team wins the NCAA championship. That should clear up which conference is top dog this season.
So if Gonzaga wins, then the WCC is the best conference? Ok, gotcha.

Just who do you support? My opinion is that you are nothing more than a WVU hater.

Really LOL! Prove it! Find the posts that prove I hate Huggins and Hoop team! I don't want to upset Vernon because he runs a good site but some of you guys truly are idiots. Getting attacked by you guys is bizarre.

Really LOL! Prove it! Find the posts that prove I hate Huggins and Hoop team! I don't want to upset Vernon because he runs a good site but some of you guys truly are idiots. Getting attacked by you guys is bizarre.

If you call that an attack, then you must be a real sissy.

Reactions: CAK125
Another ACC team goes down.

3 of them today for those that can't count. Not a good day for those arguing ACC is best hoop conference. I'll give my opinion, as I always do, after todays games.

Lol, too late to save your opinion for later. Your opinion is well documented in this tgread. You started this thread, proclaiming the ACC to be hands down the best. When other posters pointed out that, per cent age wise, there were others, you called them lame brains and idiots.

So, using your logic, the ACC has already lost 6 teams from this tournament, so they are by far the worst conference this year. Remember, per cent ages are for losers.

Reactions: CAK125
6 ACC teams...gone

6-6 overall.

Proves ACC was top heavy
And that folks is why the A$$ conference got so many teams in this year. Easy to get wins over the six cupcakes, and split games between the 6 of the other 10 teams. If you want to know which League between the BIG12 and A$$ is better look no further than the head to head which wan't even close. But I am sure Greg will have is spin on how I am wrong

who has the Pac faced so far?

7 seed St Marys
6 seed SMU
14 seed Kent state
15 seed North Dakota
14 seed Iona
11 seed Providence

Not exactly murderers row there

who has the Pac faced so far?

7 seed St Marys
6 seed SMU
14 seed Kent state
15 seed North Dakota
14 seed Iona
11 seed Providence

Not exactly murderers row there
Big 12 has lost to a 4 seed, a 6 seed and a 7 seed. They beat a 5 seed then 12, 13, 14 and 16 and a play in game. Not exactly a murderers row either especially when you're losing to all the higher seeds except one.

The BIG 12 at least faced some higher seeds, and theyve beaten higher seeds than the Pac has even played so far. No comparison.

Wow the ACC is tanking big time. Can't wait for the BIG 12 esque hater articles about being overrated come out in all the major sports media. Of course they'll barely mention it.

But truly, what a vastly overrated conference the ACC is.

and-I'll give the Big Ten props, they are right up there with the best in tournament play despite not having a great regular season. 3 teams in sweet 16 is impressive. Hope Kansas fares better against an always tough out MSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT