ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaand the "witch hunt" continues

This blurb is fun to read in context now...

The emails, which Donald Trump Jr. released Tuesday ahead of a story by The New York Times set to detail the exchanges, show him willing to take information from someone described to him as a "Russian government attorney" whose information was "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

And you think people in his campaign did things that he didn’t know about?

LMAO!

Gullible isn’t in the dictionary.

I’m just asking a simple question. People are suggesting that it’s grounds to impeach a President if they break the law, regardless of whether or not he/she knows about it. That’s absurd.

First it was Trump wasn’t going to make it to his inauguration, then it was he wasn’t going to make it one year, then two years... now it’s what.... end of term?

Wake me up when they show proof of collusion between Trump and Russia. In the meantime, indict all the forgiven bastads youncan

I’m just asking a simple question. People are suggesting that it’s grounds to impeach a President if they break the law, regardless of whether or not he/she knows about it. That’s absurd.

First it was Trump wasn’t going to make it to his inauguration, then it was he wasn’t going to make it one year, then two years... now it’s what.... end of term?

Wake me up when they show proof of collusion between Trump and Russia. In the meantime, indict all the forgiven bastads youncan

What would you consider proof?

I wonder, if it’s ever proven that any members of Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russian operatives during the election, this information will make the act impeachable to the majority of the American people?

Does to me.
I’m glad we have true professionals like Rosenstein and Mueller around. Stark contrast to the whoopie cushion clown shoes circus that we had to witness yesterday. God bless the IC.
First, establish that there was a conspiracy between Trump campaign members and Russia to sway the election then you get Trump for trying to cover it up, aka obstruction or something like that.
The timing of these indictments is priceless. How Biff handles this will be entertaining.
And trump is lobbying to get them back in the G-7 while attacking NATO and our allies.

Still think trump isn’t in Putin’s pocket?

Some of you have yet to pick up your prescriptions, at your local pharmacy for TDS. *important note* Finish all medication unless otherwise directed by a doctor. Medication has enough refills for the next 6 1/2 years.

Some of you have yet to pick up your prescriptions, at your local pharmacy for TDS. *important note* Finish all medication unless otherwise directed by a doctor. Medication has enough refills for the next 6 1/2 years.

HAHA that’s so clever! Do you guys take turns on who can make that joke? Like some sort of timeshare? Or is it just whoever gets here first like a bukkake session with a bunch of premature hucksters such as yourself?

In any event, might I suggest aiming it at a thread that isn’t about even more indictments being made as a result of the Mueller investigation? Especially the one where they are detailing direct communications with the trump campaign? Just trying to help out a fellow funny man. I don’t know...workshop it a bit.

This is the scariest thing to me. A foreign state as dangerous as Russia hacks one of our parties in an attempt to release information to sway the voting public and influence the election in favor of a certain candidate......and the supporters of the candidate don’t care at all. As long as their team won, they’re perfectly ok with it. Da dang man, that’s a wacked.
That’s not true. I’m very interested in it. However, my thoughts on it are that these are meaningless indictments because the individuals will likely not see a courtroom. It’s also not a member of Trumps inner circle.....so I think it’s cool that we’re getting after those who attempted to interfere with our elections.

In any event, might I suggest aiming it at a thread that isn’t about even more indictments being made as a result of the Mueller investigation? Especially the one where they are detailing direct communications with the trump campaign?
Well then, they definitely must have Indicted members of the Trump campaign. I must have missed it, who in the Trump campaign from the latest Mueller statements today was indicted?

Well then, they definitely must have Indicted members of the Trump campaign. I must have missed it, who in the Trump campaign from the latest Mueller statements today was indicted?

Saving for future bump.

No, for obstruction of justice.
When you pick up your TDS prescription, see if you can get a free trial usage of Aricept. Aricept is commonly prescribed and administer to slow the process of dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease.

Reactions: wvu2007
He probably heard about Wikileaks from that super secret TV and Internet which kept releasing emails given to wikileaks.

Or Roger Stone...or his son who were in actually in contact with WL. Lots of possibilities.

When you pick up your TDS prescription, see if you can get a free trial usage of Aricept. Aricept is commonly prescribed and administer to slow the process of dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease.

giphy.gif

lmfao, nope, not in this one there ain't, what's your point? It ain't news or it is news ya wanna ignore? Go play who is the racist with the other rubes on here if this is too deep for ya.
Didn't ignore anything.....in fact I pointed out information that Rosenstein made public. What exactly is your point.....you pissed that Rosenstein said no Americans were mentioned and that also said ...."There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."?

Why not? The Russians failed to do any damage. They phished. It was the DNC’s own fault.

Ya’ll have lost your minds.

Why not? The Russians failed to do any damage. They phished. It was the DNC’s own fault.

I thought you were a smart person, well........no, not really.......but anyways........

......As I stated (pretty simply put) in a previous post, if you decide to rob a bank, you go in and have a gun and demand the money, but then decide you don't want the money and you leave the bank, are you still going to be arrested even though you didn't take the money?

So, it doesn't matter if the Russians (and whichever American was also involved) didn't really benefit, or change, the outcome of the election.......they attempted to do such a thing (illegal)......and is it a coincidence that on the same day Trump told the Russians to "find the emails" that they began their hacking?

I thought you were a smart person, well........no, not really.......but anyways........

......As I stated (pretty simply put) in a previous post, if you decide to rob a bank, you go in and have a gun and demand the money, but then decide you don't want the money and you leave the bank, are you still going to be arrested even though you didn't take the money?

So, it doesn't matter if the Russians (and whichever American was also involved) didn't really benefit, or change, the outcome of the election.......they attempted to do such a thing (illegal)......and is it a coincidence that on the same day Trump told the Russians to "find the emails" that they began their hacking?
TDS if treated, ........ can help one lead a normal life.

Foreign state - RUSSIA - devotes resources towards this endeavor. THE and everyone else that is enjoying the outcome they wanted simply say “meh, they didn’t impact anything”, and I guess we just have to accept that assessment?

But an illegal hack of the DNC’s email, and multiple dumps of information that forced one campaign off message as they had to respond to constant questions about information obtained and released illegally.

No damage?

Information on voters stolen. Facebook ads. Social media robots disseminating false and misleading information to potential voters.

No damage?

Potentially - a campaign run strategically in sync with the Russia intellligence apparatus with smokescreens gained illegally and resources in violation of campaign finance laws.

These indictments say a lot to me. If true and proven, the Russians were successful in impacting this election.

Foreign state - RUSSIA - devotes resources towards this endeavor. THE and everyone else that is enjoying the outcome they wanted simply say “meh, they didn’t impact anything”, and I guess we just have to accept that assessment?

But an illegal hack of the DNC’s email, and multiple dumps of information that forced one campaign off message as they had to respond to constant questions about information obtained and released illegally.

No damage?

Information on voters stolen. Facebook ads. Social media robots disseminating false and misleading information to potential voters.

No damage?

Potentially - a campaign run strategically in sync with the Russia intellligence apparatus with smokescreens gained illegally and resources in violation of campaign finance laws.

These indictments say a lot to me. If true and proven, the Russians were successful in impacting this election.

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT