ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaand the "witch hunt" continues

And trump is lobbying to get them back in the G-7 while attacking NATO and our allies.

Still think trump isn’t in Putin’s pocket?

Lol, that will give him and Putin something to talk about instead of the qualities of Russian hooker pee. Wonder how long it'll take Fox to claim this is an attempt to embarrass Trump without asking why he would be embarrassed.

Reactions: moe
I wonder, if it’s ever proven that any members of Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russian operatives during the election, this information will make the act impeachable to the majority of the American people?

Does to me.

I’m glad we have true professionals like Rosenstein and Mueller around. Stark contrast to the whoopie cushion clown shoes circus that we had to witness yesterday. God bless the IC.

Reactions: moe and bamaEER
I wonder, if it’s ever proven that any members of Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russian operatives during the election, this information will make the act impeachable to the majority of the American people?

Does to me.

dgrqmo.png

Let’s not fool ourselves into ever thinking that there will be sufficient evidence for some. They’ve dug themselves and will never leave that bubble.

Meanwhile, in reality...these are GRU being indicted. Not some rogue independent Russians having a goof. Direct link to Putin.

Which begs the question when they meet...will trump cup his balls or maybe go for a prostate massage?

Reactions: bamaEER
Evidence linking Biff to any of this directly will be impossible to find.

He may be a dumba$$, but he's smart enough to cover his tracks if involved......plus, as we learned from reading, he's got enough "loyal" people who will fall on the sword rather than rat him out.........

It's all fake news anyways, nothing to see here.

New indictment expected in Mueller probe

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/russia-investigation-indictments/index.html
Please excuse me for interrupting this "circle jerk".....but I just had to do it......please carry on.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said the indictment does not name any American citizen.
"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," he said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

dgrqmo.png

Let’s not fool ourselves into ever thinking that there will be sufficient evidence for some. They’ve dug themselves and will never leave that bubble.

Meanwhile, in reality...these are GRU being indicted. Not some rogue independent Russians having a goof. Direct link to Putin.

Which begs the question when they meet...will trump cup his balls or maybe go for a prostate massage?
This is clearly Roger Stone, no?

Reactions: Boomboom521
Please excuse me for interrupting this "circle jerk".....but I just had to do it......please carry on.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said the indictment does not name any American citizen.
"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," he said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."
lmfao, nope, not in this one there ain't, what's your point? It ain't news or it is news ya wanna ignore? Go play who is the racist with the other rubes on here if this is too deep for ya.

LOL!

This is hilarious not because I think the Russians perked up and started listening to his orders...it’s just that trump has a way of talking out loud about shit that is on his mind at the time. No inner monologue to say “maybe that’s not a good idea”

Somebody probably told him about it and then Mr. Magoo walks out on stage and blurts it out to the world. Could you imagine working for such a fool? You’d have a permanent indention on your head from all the head slaps.

"Conspiracy" has a nice ring to it.

Reactions: CpEER

LOL!

Several things...

1) “this indictment”. The investigation continues. There will be more.

2) The way you bolded that part is very telling. Are you defending the Russians with this clarification? (If so, why?) Or are you slowly realizing that maybe there was some quid pro quo going and that the trump campaign and the Russians were one entity working together for a common goal.

3) I wouldn’t bet my life on “not changing the election result” thing, if I were you. The Russian Government hacked into state election boards and stole voter information. If it comes out they invalidated some voter registrations in states that were tightly contested...then you gotta big problem.

I emphasized Russian Government because these aren't some two bit hackers killing time when they aren’t in their computer science class. These are GRU with unlimited funding reporting directly to Putin. To think that they stopped after gathering up some personal info is naivety at its finest.

Love this. Obviously you’re not interested in any meaningful discussion here. You could have ignored the thread and nobody would have thought anything if it. But nope...you gotta make your presence known and let us all know that your at least probably a lil bit mad.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER

Let's say you decide to plot to rob a bank, and you go in with a gun, and then you decide not to take the money, are you still going to prison?

This is the scariest thing to me. A foreign state as dangerous as Russia hacks one of our parties in an attempt to release information to sway the voting public and influence the election in favor of a certain candidate......and the supporters of the candidate don’t care at all. As long as their team won, they’re perfectly ok with it. Da dang man, that’s a wacked.

Reactions: CpEER

LOL!

This is hilarious not because I think the Russians perked up and started listening to his orders...it’s just that trump has a way of talking out loud about shit that is on his mind at the time. No inner monologue to say “maybe that’s not a good idea”

Somebody probably told him about it and then Mr. Magoo walks out on stage and blurts it out to the world. Could you imagine working for such a fool? You’d have a permanent indention on your head from all the head slaps.

Exhibit A........[laughing]

Love this. Obviously you’re not interested in any meaningful discussion here. You could have ignored the thread and nobody would have thought anything if it. But nope...you gotta make your presence known and let us all know that your at least probably a lil bit mad.
Awww you mad bro? Let me know when the meaningful discussion starts.

This is the scariest thing to me. A foreign state as dangerous as Russia hacks one of our parties in an attempt to release information to sway the voting public and influence the election in favor of a certain candidate......and the supporters of the candidate don’t care at all. As long as their team won, they’re perfectly ok with it. Da dang man, that’s a wacked.

It’s even worse than not caring. They are basically siding with the foreign government here. To them, trump and Russia are on their side and the “libs” are on the other....so the libs must be the enemy.

It’s even worse than not caring. They are basically siding with the foreign government here. To them, trump and Russia are on their side and the “libs” are on the other....so the libs must be the enemy.
Fvcking Russia at that too. R U S S I A ! I feel like seeing Putin at the next GOP convention wouldn’t be surprising at this point.

Yes because this is the first (and last) time a foreign State will attempt to meddle in an election. 2016 was a digital version of methods they have used many times in the past.

Evidence linking Biff to any of this directly will be impossible to find.
First, establish that there was a conspiracy between Trump campaign members and Russia to sway the election then you get Trump for trying to cover it up, aka obstruction or something like that.

Yes because this is the first (and last) time a foreign State will attempt to meddle in an election. 2016 was a digital version of methods they have used many times in the past.

And this is excusable because..........?????

And this is excusable because..........?????

Because his guy benefited, of course!

I do this mental exercise a lot for various things trump does but it works well here too.

Imagine if we were talking about the Obama campaign here. Could you imagine the shit that would be flying? lol Ol’ Rog would have a lot more to say, that’s for sure. “Meh happens all the time.” FOH with that bullshit.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Dilute and deflect. Investigation is good. The indictments are good. And if anyone within Trumps campaign coordinated these efforts, it should be grounds for impeachment, imo.

Dilute and deflect. Investigation is good. The indictments are good. And if anyone within Trumps campaign coordinated these efforts, it should be grounds for impeachment, imo.
Sure I would agree IF anyone in Trump's campaign helped they should be held accountable - is that debatable? Wake me up when that happens.

Because his guy benefited, of course!

I do this mental exercise a lot for various things trump does but it works well here too.

Imagine if we were talking about the Obama campaign here. Could you imagine the shit that would be flying? lol Ol’ Rog would have a lot more to say, that’s for sure. “Meh happens all the time.” FOH with that bullshit.

How many investigations were called for by the Right over the birther conspiracy?

Does to me.
Surely Muller will find someone named Donald to hang his case for indictment upon.... Donald Duck perhaps.

Surely Muller will find someone named Donald to hang his case for indictment upon.... Donald Duck perhaps.
Shirley Guccifer 2.0 already had direct contact with Roger Stone, and Stone admitted to having contact with Assange. Wasn’t Stone directly involved with the Trump campaign?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT